Last Time...Fierce Attitude MT vs. Nitto Trail Grappler - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-22-2014, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Last Time...Fierce Attitude MT vs. Nitto Trail Grappler

Ok, I promise this will be the last tire thread for a while. I've narrowed my choices of new 35" tires to the Fierce Attitude MT or the Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Thoughts between these two tires only please.

Info:
- 2013 JKU, 2.5 RK lift, 3.73 factory gears
- Daily driver
- Terrain is mostly dirt, mud, ruts and very, very few rocks. Biggest concern of punctures is stumps, logs or small cut off/down trees.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-22-2014, 12:39 PM
JKO Addict!

Try working through it in one thread man.....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
post #3 of 5 Old 04-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG00 View Post
Ok, I promise this will be the last tire thread for a while. I've narrowed my choices of new 35" tires to the Fierce Attitude MT or the Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Thoughts between these two tires only please.

Info:
- 2013 JKU, 2.5 RK lift, 3.73 factory gears
- Daily driver
- Terrain is mostly dirt, mud, ruts and very, very few rocks. Biggest concern of punctures is stumps, logs or small cut off/down trees.
Trail Grapplers. They will hold up a lot better and are a lot less likely to puncture. They are also a much better mud/clay tire. Onroad I cannot imagine a better mannered MT tire either and for me I lost very little fuel mileage even with my 40s which makes me happy. In the past I have seen just going from a 30 to a 32.5" tire drops in fuel economy of 5-6 MPG on the hwy, but I lost only 2 MPG going from my stock 255/75/17 BFG KM1s to my 40" trail grapplers. I attribute this to the fact that they roll very easily down the road. If you let off to coast it does not feel like you have the E brake on like is often the case with heavier MT tires.

Last edited by Terminator2; 04-22-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-22-2014, 01:32 PM
Granite Guru

I agree with Nitto Trial. I use it for my DD and love them on the street. They have been wonderful for offroading too. I would take these over any other tire for the combination you are looking at.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Random Dude

I agree with M&M's. You've been starting a shitload of threads.

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
-The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode