Good reports of flashpaq with '13 JKU? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 04-19-2014, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Good reports of flashpaq with '13 JKU?

Have read mixed reports on the flashpaq. I've read a lot of different threads. I have a '13 JKU auto, so I'm mainly concerned with others that have the same model JKU. Have they worked out bugs on the unit for this model? Really want to get mine installed but getting nervous.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-20-2014, 08:57 AM
Rock God

Garage

I have a '13 manual. I've had no issues with the FlashPaq.

The TPMS was a little weird in that you had to upload a tune to the Jeep, then return to the computer to download the TPMS package from the store (free) then go back to the truck to edit the TPMS settings, Weird... but it worked fine.

_
'76 CJ-7, '43 CJ-2a, '78 Bronco,'78 CJ-7, '75 CJ-5, '78 CJ-7, '80 CJ-7, '78 SJ, '79 SJ, '78 and a '76 FJ-40 , '90 XJ, '91 XJ, '86 CJ-7, '95 ZJ, '68 CJ-101 Commando, '00 TJ, '68 M-715, 2 '86 Military Blazers, '96 LR Discovery, '86 CJ-7, '91 YJ, '99 TJ, 07' JKU Rubi, 1988 YJ, 1973 Commando, 3 Diesel Excursions....
Now back to a 2013 JKU Rubicon with "stuff", planning 37's with minimal lift.

I've tried them all... Jeeps are still the best. (0||||0)
post #3 of 4 Old 04-20-2014, 09:06 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I have a '13 auto and flashpac from the beta testers. No issues. I haven't updated the unit since I got it though, so can't comment if they made any tweets to the tunes.

River City Offroad
Metal Cloak
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 04-21-2014, 01:09 PM
Granite Guru

2013 2 door automatic. No satisfaction on TPMS issue since Nov. 2013. Supposedly their engineers are working on it and they will call me. I stopped calling them months ago for updates. Had to put false tire size to get accurate ground speed MPH. I would not buy again.

2013 JKR, Auto, Yukon 4.56, Goodyear MTR/K 35/12.5/17 on XD222 KMC Enduro Beadlocks,Teraflex Big Brakes & Spare Carrier, Warn RC Winch, Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers, Metalcloak Overliner Flares & Front Inner Fenders w/ Corner Guards/Tail Lamps, Metalcloak Game Changer 2.5" w/6-Pac's, ARB Diff Covers & Onboard Air, AFE High Tuck Muffler, Front Lower Control Arm Skids, Artec Aluminum Skid System, Poison Spyder Hood Vents, Ripp SC.

There are no winners here; just beguiled participants
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode