If there is a cheap way to do 37's in stages I missed it.
- Tires - 4 plus a used 37 as a spare, mount and balance
- Wheel spacers to use your current wheels (or new 17 inch wheels with better backspacing)
- Budget boost and cut fenders
- C-gussets - welded by a local shop or a friend at the base hobby shop
- Computer/AEV procal
- Tire carrier or ratchet strap the spare in the back
- Gears - With 4.10s and a Pentastar people are okay with 35's. If you have 3.73's and 37's your going to want to regear when you throw the tires on.
If you wheel lightly the truss and armor can come later, along with a winch.
Last edited by Nomad_K; 03-30-2014 at 05:03 AM.