Looking For Molded Rubber Floor - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 03-08-2014, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Looking For Molded Rubber Floor

Hey everyone I recently saw a new released Rubber Floor Liner but I cant seem to find anything about it... I'm pretty sure it was in a Jeep products magazine

What I'm looking for is something almost identical to the factory carpet but it was rubber, Had some type of textured or patterned design. It seemed to fit just like the full factory carpet but like I said it was molded rubber.

I kinda like the idea of this more then bed lining the interior, I still have the carpet and I have front WeatherTech liners which fit nice but I just remember seeing these and thought how nice it would be to have a full rubber floor like work trucks have... It's made I just cant find the magazine I saw this in and a google search just returns floor mats and such not full molded liners.

If you can help me with my hunt that would be great, I'm going to continue looking and if I do find them I'll update the thread for others.

Thanks and Happy Jeeping
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Rock God

i think its called BedTred..

07 JK Unlimited X- mildly modified

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 Old 03-08-2014, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

THAT'S IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Now to find a dealer. cant buy it direct that I can see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 03-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Granite Guru

Okay. I'm interested too. Searched BedTred and was for pickup truck beds only. Stay on the hunt.

2013 JKR, Auto, Yukon 4.56, Goodyear MTR/K 35/12.5/17 on XD222 KMC Enduro Beadlocks,Teraflex Big Brakes & Spare Carrier, Warn RC Winch, Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers, Metalcloak Overliner Flares & Front Inner Fenders w/ Corner Guards/Tail Lamps, Metalcloak Game Changer 2.5" w/6-Pac's, ARB Diff Covers & Onboard Air, AFE High Tuck Muffler, Front Lower Control Arm Skids, Artec Aluminum Skid System, Poison Spyder Hood Vents, Ripp SC.

There are no winners here; just beguiled participants
post #5 of 5 Old 03-10-2014, 11:20 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

http://www.bedrug.com/products/jeep-...p-kits-jk.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Granite,
, ProComp 7069 17x9, Cooper STT Pro 37's, Warn M8000, ACE ProSeries Bumpers, RROR Skids, Poly Tie Rod and Drag Link, Ten Factory Chromoly Rear Axles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode