Jeep Renegade - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 03-02-2014, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

New Jeep Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
First, take a 50/50 water/alcohol solution and douche all the sand out of your vagina. Seriously, you gotta get that nozzle ALL the way to the cervix since it sounds as though your vajayjay is completely blocked with a silica compound.

Last edited by TRAUMAhead; 03-02-2014 at 09:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 03-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Granite Guru

That thing is fugly!

Mike M

2013 2dr rubi
MC 2.5", Fox RR TF tuned shocks, TF carrier, Viair, TL's and so on...... still on stock tires
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 Old 03-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

The sales will speak for themselves. No one liked the new Cherokee and it's out selling the wrangler and grand cherokee!

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 03-02-2014, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Too bad it isn't based on the Panda. FC style front end isn't that bad either. http://jalopnik.com/2015-jeep-renega...-it-1534601079

Quote:
First, take a 50/50 water/alcohol solution and douche all the sand out of your vagina. Seriously, you gotta get that nozzle ALL the way to the cervix since it sounds as though your vajayjay is completely blocked with a silica compound.
post #5 of 12 Old 03-02-2014, 11:52 PM

I'm a fan, and I'm a fan of the new Cherokee too.

I PERSONALLY would not purchase one! But, that being said, I think that they will sell well with other audiences.

If every other Jeep model sells well, and the company becomes more profitable, it will just mean that they have more money to play with and more concepts to test!
I'm going to stay positive. Wrangler sales alone will not keep Jeep in business. I would love to see Jeep stay around for many, many, many more decades to come. If this helps them do so, I'm all for it.

I think it's a pretty attractive little car too, it will probably compete with the Kia Soul and offer a little bit of 4x4 capability too. Might sell well with college/high school students

I just hope that we get to see a Jeep Truck again someday soon.
post #6 of 12 Old 03-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Granite Guru

I dont hate it. If it was slightly larger or "matured" more, it would of been a better cherokee then the current one.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #7 of 12 Old 03-03-2014, 04:33 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

WTF is that thing? I don't like it, but then again I am not going to buy one so my point is moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #8 of 12 Old 03-03-2014, 06:00 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Cut the fenders and put 33's under it. I'll wheel it.

I won't pay for it, but i'll wheel it.

I think this thing is finally coming together. Still Needed: drive shafts, frame mount rails...then done son! For a while...
post #9 of 12 Old 03-03-2014, 06:22 AM
Granite Guru

Compared to the Fiat 500LX the Jeep designers did one hell of a job making it a little like a Jeep... Not my cup of tea but anything Jeep can do to improve the fleet CAFE numbers only translates into less they have to do to the next JK... I hope....
post #10 of 12 Old 03-03-2014, 07:11 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by halo216 View Post
I dont hate it. If it was slightly larger or "matured" more, it would of been a better cherokee then the current one.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
On the money. Yes IMO.

2013 JKR, Auto, Yukon 4.56, Goodyear MTR/K 35/12.5/17 on XD222 KMC Enduro Beadlocks,Teraflex Big Brakes & Spare Carrier, Warn RC Winch, Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers, Metalcloak Overliner Flares & Front Inner Fenders w/ Corner Guards/Tail Lamps, Metalcloak Game Changer 2.5" w/6-Pac's, ARB Diff Covers & Onboard Air, AFE High Tuck Muffler, Front Lower Control Arm Skids, Artec Aluminum Skid System, Poison Spyder Hood Vents, Ripp SC.

There are no winners here; just beguiled participants
post #11 of 12 Old 03-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Rock God

I have to admit, I kinda like it. If mpg #'s are in the high 20's or better in the low to mid 30's, then as a daily driver, people could still be in a jeep. I'd rather have my wife in one of those instead of her impreza (no, it's not an STI or WRX ).

08 Unlimited: Lift, Wheels, Tires, Winch ... and an ever shrinking bank account
post #12 of 12 Old 03-03-2014, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Bigger thread here: https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163946

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode