Shout out to PSC Motorsports customer service. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-25-2014, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Shout out to PSC Motorsports customer service.

So, it has been a while since I last posted my engine swap build but it was time to start another project. I kept burning up my stock steering pumps and was getting tired of replacing them. So after some research and buying flowers for my wife she let me order the Hydro Assist. SO....

I called down to PSC and told them what I had with my LS engine and what I wanted to do and they recommended part #PSC-SKR260. I spent the week disassembling the old system and sent my gear box out. The new kit showed up with all of the parts specific to the 3.8l and not what we had talked about with the LS engine I am running. I contacted them and they sent a shipping label to me for me to send the excess belt and pulley back.

Here though is where the customer service (Tom and Lance) gets kudos. The first pump makes a ton of screeching and chirping noise. I called Lance and he walked me thru the trouble shooting on adjusting the belt and bleeding the air. That did not make a change to it. He then sent me over to Tom at the other shop and we talked about what was going on.

After Tom found out what was happening and what I was running he quickly diagnosed the problems. (Amzoil synthetic and air cavitation) While others companies would of played the blame game, Tom said he would custom make me a pump to fix the issues with fitment because of the LS engine. He looked up the pulley sizes and made the correction from a 5" that comes with the kit to a 6" on the new pump so I am not overdriving it. He is drilling my mounting holes and pressing in a lower profile feed fitting. He is doing all of this free and shipping it to my door with replacement oil for me to change out the new Amzoil I used.

I wish more companies cared about their customers and product like PSC.
Thank you PSC Motorsports
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode