Please share this - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 02-25-2014, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Angry Please share this

With everyone you know. I don't usually post things like this but someone has to know him.

http://
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 02-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Granite Guru

Its already been posted in here in another thread.
post #3 of 19 Old 02-26-2014, 05:32 AM
Granite Guru

Is there a reward for finding him?

Can I keep the Jeep?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 02-26-2014, 09:31 AM
JKO Addict!

Goddammit man, I sold him my Poly Performance control arms and some other shit not even a couple years ago. Did two transactions with the guy, seemed perfectly normal. Recognized him, the Jeep, and the ham radio reference straight away. I live in Parker. Eyes peeled. Asshole.

A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
-Milton Friedman
post #5 of 19 Old 02-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRubiconLJ View Post
Its already been posted in here in another thread.
Where? Should be a sticky.
post #6 of 19 Old 02-26-2014, 09:58 AM
JKO Addict!

I just found the original emails from our transactions, they contain some personal information. Don't know if it will do any good, but I'll be sharing it with the sheriff's office.

A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
-Milton Friedman
post #7 of 19 Old 02-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADGER View Post
I just found the original emails from our transactions, they contain some personal information. Don't know if it will do any good, but I'll be sharing it with the sheriff's office.
Get Em' Badger!

I Hope the Arresting Officers use Extreme Force!

Douchebag!

CRAWLIN PERFORMANCE 602-552-6793
post #8 of 19 Old 02-26-2014, 08:51 PM
Wheeler

I'm a LEO here in Colorado. I printed this out for our PD and we are keeping an eye out also.
post #9 of 19 Old 02-26-2014, 09:07 PM
Granite Guru

Seriously gonna keep and eye out for this bastard.
post #10 of 19 Old 02-27-2014, 07:31 AM
Granite Guru

Is there a source or news article for this?
post #11 of 19 Old 02-27-2014, 07:40 AM
Rock God

Help find this POS

https://m.facebook.com/missingcases/...ce=54&refid=17

2010 JKUR, 4" Pro C., 3/4" f Daystar spacer, 5.38's, EVO sleeve/gusset/custom trussed, Rear Ten Factory axle shafts, 1.5" wheel spacers, Pro C. 17 x 9 wheels, 38 x 14.50 x 17 MTR's, SuperChip FP, no fenders, B&M Tranny cooler, Magnaflow, Fr./ Rr. frame hacked off, HD Balls

29,000 miles as of 12/13/14
post #12 of 19 Old 02-27-2014, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubiconquered View Post
Get Em' Badger!

I Hope the Arresting Officers use Extreme Force!

Douchebag!

Makes 2 of us
post #13 of 19 Old 02-27-2014, 09:13 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJerk View Post
Is there a source or news article for this?
Yes its on the douglas county sheriff website and on facebook address listed with news links...
post #14 of 19 Old 02-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Rock God

Garage
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADGER View Post
Goddammit man, I sold him my Poly Performance control arms and some other shit not even a couple years ago. Did two transactions with the guy, seemed perfectly normal. Recognized him, the Jeep, and the ham radio reference straight away. I live in Parker. Eyes peeled. Asshole.
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsS...licKey=3185191

To maintain his ham license he has to keep a current address on file with the FCC I don't know how he is getting away with a PO box for his license.

Paved Roads - Another Fine Example of Unnecessary Government Waste!
Modes - 3.5" Lift - Steel Jeep Bumper with Winch. Body Armor 4x4 Rear Bumper and Rock Sliders. - Hard Top painted White to repel the HEAT! - Ham\CB Radio - A few dents and Scratches John Bull Mod to Front & Rear Diff Covers. Woods Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket. Off-road Front, Rear and Rock Lights, Rear CAM, On Board Air.
post #15 of 19 Old 02-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Granite Guru

Don't be too quick to make assumptions. Tagging someone as a sexual predator against children would be a pretty creative way to get others to turn someone in when they did something completely different. of course if he is a child rapist, then I hope he resists and gets shot, but what if he just knew too much about the wrong people?

Yes, I am paranoid, and no, I don't trust the government. He just doesn't seem to fit the profile of a child rapist.

2008 JKU Rubicon
TerraFlex 4" coils
Fox 2.0's
Smitty SRC Bumper
Smitty XRC Winch
Hella Rally 4000's
Hella H4 Headlight conversion
K&N CAI
Diablo In Tune
Ripp Headers
American Racing Mojave 17x8
Cooper AT3 315/70/17

140K pretty much trouble free miles despite the constant abuse.
post #16 of 19 Old 02-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktuttle View Post
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsS...licKey=3185191

To maintain his ham license he has to keep a current address on file with the FCC I don't know how he is getting away with a PO box for his license.
I don't remember if PO boxes were not allowed for the Ham license. Maybe a technicality if he lives on a rural route.
This is one reason I do not have my call sign on my plate. Too easy for someone to look up where you live, and then rob you clean while you are away at the mall or the airport.

2008 JK Rubi on big tires and stuff, RIPP supercharger.
Various dents and scratches.

Last edited by Acey; 02-27-2014 at 03:44 PM.
post #17 of 19 Old 02-27-2014, 05:35 PM
JKO Dickhead

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertJK View Post
Don't be too quick to make assumptions. Tagging someone as a sexual predator against children would be a pretty creative way to get others to turn someone in when they did something completely different. of course if he is a child rapist, then I hope he resists and gets shot, but what if he just knew too much about the wrong people?

Yes, I am paranoid, and no, I don't trust the government. He just doesn't seem to fit the profile of a child rapist.
Just curious ? what profile ? because other than the usual "wow, that guy looks like a rapist" predators we see arrested.. i see just as many "wow, never expected that"

Building a capable off road Jeep is easy...building a street legal one that you can drive two hours away to wheel and then drive to work the following morning is the challenge...
post #18 of 19 Old 02-28-2014, 04:19 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:

I spoke with the Douglas County Sheriff yesterday morning for a while. He gave me some further detail about how the events surrounding his fugitive status occurred. Based on the timeline and details of those events, if the scenario you described above was true he would already be in custody and not on the lam. It's not like he is some stealthy enigma, they were talking to him during the course of investigation until he disappeared. Further, he apparently has an extensive criminal past.

He's dumped his phone and is using an offshore email address. The guy is an electrical engineer type, very technically savvy and a smart dude. I remember that about him. His old email address was arubajeeper at yahoo....he may have had an account on JKO as I think I remember a registered user with the screen name arubajeeper. May or may not be the same dude.

-Milton Friedman
post #19 of 19 Old 02-28-2014, 07:44 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:

Yes please explain the profile you speak of?

Ive seen dads, grand pas, aunts uncles, siblings, neighbors, etc....abuse kids sexually. No one ever suspected it. Much like the clowns in ohio that kidnapped all those women and used them as sex slaves for what 16-20 years? They never suspected them either.....

You watch way to much police drama tv

Also, what does the government have to do with this? They didnt make it up. Someone came to the PD and filed a report and based on the info the government was given by the peopel that came to them.....they filed charges.......how is that the governments fault?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode