More SEMA Show Pics - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 11-07-2013, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

More SEMA Show Pics

Posted on Rockriders Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5101129&type=1

Follow RockRiders on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 11-08-2013, 06:55 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Thanks for sharing the pics. Some nice looking jeps there...also some really awful ones too...I'm looking at you sky jacker.

I think this thing is finally coming together. Still Needed: drive shafts, frame mount rails...then done son! For a while...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 Old 11-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Rock God

I'm not going to lie, this thing would be a blast!

2007 Rubi Unlimited. Teraflex 2.5 lift + Fox shocks, Nitto Trail Grappler 35s on XD Addicts, 5.38s, Ten Factory rear shafts, Riddler diff covers, Purejeep front axle truss and Teraflex gussets, Tatton front driveline, Rugged Ridge Modular front bumper with XRC8 Comp winch, Superchips programmer, Volant intake, MBRP exhaust, Hella H4 headlight conversion, Body Armor "not so Extreme" Rock Rails, in-cab winch control,Best Top Trek Top.-Sold

Last edited by jrider; 11-08-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 11-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider View Post
I'm not going to lie, this thing would be a blast!
I believe they built this for the Ultimate Adventure. Some build info is on their website (https://bds-suspension.com/blog/?cat=393), and I think they did build threads on other forums.

post #5 of 11 Old 11-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Rock God

This isn't actually a bad idea.

2007 Rubi Unlimited. Teraflex 2.5 lift + Fox shocks, Nitto Trail Grappler 35s on XD Addicts, 5.38s, Ten Factory rear shafts, Riddler diff covers, Purejeep front axle truss and Teraflex gussets, Tatton front driveline, Rugged Ridge Modular front bumper with XRC8 Comp winch, Superchips programmer, Volant intake, MBRP exhaust, Hella H4 headlight conversion, Body Armor "not so Extreme" Rock Rails, in-cab winch control,Best Top Trek Top.-Sold
post #6 of 11 Old 11-08-2013, 08:50 AM
JKO Addict!

some ugly wheels out there, and really not a fan of a few of these guys ruining our grills.

2010 Mango 2dr 6spd Rubicon
PSC BFH front and rear, Warn 9.5cti with viking synth line, Rigid duallys, RROR full skid,
RK 2.5 max travel pro with RRDs, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Tera 44 front, Tera 60 rear with 4.88s
post #7 of 11 Old 11-08-2013, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

There were Wranglers in all sorts of places at the show. Even companies that barely sell Jeep products had a JK. A lot of them were about big wheels but I didn't mind it.

Follow RockRiders on
post #8 of 11 Old 11-09-2013, 04:03 AM
Wheeler

Is it just me or is everyone running the new rugged ridge hood this year..
post #9 of 11 Old 11-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Granite Guru

I talked with Henk on Tuesday and he mentioned he wanted 20 hoods on SEMA vehicles, he ended up with 32. They really wanted to get the word out about them, not a bad way to do it.

I have one and I will say it works well and fits well. Sitting in line for the SEMA cruise last night, I could see the heat pouring out. The grills on the top get hot enough you will not wanna touch them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock god View Post
Is it just me or is everyone running the new rugged ridge hood this year..
post #10 of 11 Old 11-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee1669 View Post
Thanks for sharing the pics. Some nice looking jeps there...also some really awful ones too...I'm looking at you sky jacker.
Oh some 8 year old is loving that jeep but that still does not justify building it and putting it into a show such as this. I think someone will get fired over that one if the super lift brass sees it. You can't be that out of touch of your business and your clientele by this much can you?

JKUR auto | 5:38 | tires 36"x17 wheels 9"x4.5"bs | TF 6"| ASFIR bumpers, skids | SuperWinch EPi9.5 | RCV shafts | SC traildash | Xenon fenders | OBA York

post #11 of 11 Old 11-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphalt assault View Post
Oh some 8 year old is loving that jeep but that still does not justify building it and putting it into a show such as this. I think someone will get fired over that one if the super lift brass sees it. You can't be that out of touch of your business and your clientele by this much can you?
Yeah, all that thing needs is Barbie in the driver's seat and Ken riding shotgun in a GI Joe Halloween costume.

My Build Thread:

I'm the NRA
JOIN HERE:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode