Canadian Vendors? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 08-17-2009, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Canadian Vendors?

Hi guys!

What Canadian vendors are out there? Looking for a vendor based in Canada, Ships from Canada and has decent non-gouging prices? or am I on a wild goose chase?

Mike B

08' Jeep Wrangler
08' Dodge Avenger SXT (winter beater)
64' Plymouth Sport Fury(sold)
58' Triumph TR-3A(in 1,000,000 pieces)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 08-17-2009, 10:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to paramaniac

northridge has a canadian warehouse.....

i think its northridge.ca

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 Old 08-18-2009, 07:39 AM
LSM
Granite Guru

www.northridge4x4.ca

I think I found my new favorite place to shop. The prices are better than local shops, for what I have been looking for.

ME
08 Rubicon Unlimited / জীপ্ Green / 6 Speed..
Mopar offroad bumper
Winch
Raider Evap Skid plate
Some mods to the bumper
It has started....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LSM; 08-18-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 08-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Granite Guru

Like other guys have mentioned, Northridge4x4 probably has some of the best prices/support that you will find. They are also carry the full line of MBRP inc. products and stock most items. Exhaust systems, rock rails, roof racks and axillary light bars are just a few of the products we build that Northridge4x4.ca can hook you up with.

Scott
Phone 1-888-636-7223
Web

NEW FACEBOOK GROUP: MBRP Performance Exhaust
post #5 of 13 Old 03-14-2010, 04:34 PM
JKO Addict!

putting this back out there, any Canadian vendors that are sponsors here on JKO?

I would rather support a JKO vendor if I can.
post #6 of 13 Old 03-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spillidge View Post
putting this back out there, any Canadian vendors that are sponsors here on JKO?

I would rather support a JKO vendor if I can.
Good luck. We tend to get the shaft up here. National4wd is one that also comes to mind but the website is absolute garbage.

"And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
post #7 of 13 Old 03-14-2010, 06:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyolfknip View Post
Good luck. We tend to get the shaft up here. National4wd is one that also comes to mind but the website is absolute garbage.
So are there prices... There is a local one here in Langley and the pricing sucks balls.
post #8 of 13 Old 03-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Granite Guru

my buddy told me about Just Jeeps out of Toronto , but their website leaves something to be desired. I have their .pdf catalog to review still.

2010 Sahara Unlimited. 33" Goodyear Duratracs, MOPAR Grab Handles front and Rugged ridge in back, SilverStar Platinum Head Lights, Gorilla Pod Video Camera Mount System,Kargo Master Kongo Cage,50" light bar, Rear tail light guards, gas cap cover locking, Smittybilt Jerry Can Holder, with Scepter military can, chopped stubby bumper... assorted decals . Other factory options.
post #9 of 13 Old 03-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Granite Guru

I was at JustJeeps in T.O. and the place has (very few) items in their showroom, its more like a place to flip through catalogues and they get it for you (a middleman), nothing that you cant do by yourself

Blacked out 07 JKUR, safari straps, Treadwright 35's on stock rims and Spydertrax spacers, stubbied front bumper, trimmed flares, 2" body lift, 2" spacers in front with 1" spacers in rear, Gen Right Tire carrier, more to come!
post #10 of 13 Old 03-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAVIK View Post
my buddy told me about Just Jeeps out of Toronto , but their website leaves something to be desired. I have their .pdf catalog to review still.
I deal with a dude named Adrian there....he takes the time to help. Good group of guys working there.
post #11 of 13 Old 03-20-2010, 08:10 PM

Believe it or not - Canadian Tire

You might want to look through the Keystone catalogue at your Canadian Tire store or PartsSource. They also have a jeep specific specialty catalogue.
post #12 of 13 Old 03-20-2010, 10:15 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbtackhead View Post
You might want to look through the Keystone catalogue at your Canadian Tire store or PartsSource. They also have a jeep specific specialty catalogue.
It would be easier to smash your head against a wall until you bled out your ears than ever attempt to order anything from a Canadian Tire.
I only go there for things I do not need to speak to anyone about. They are all brain-dead there.
post #13 of 13 Old 03-21-2010, 07:22 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by officer_vince View Post
It would be easier to smash your head against a wall until you bled out your ears than ever attempt to order anything from a Canadian Tire.
I only go there for things I do not need to speak to anyone about. They are all brain-dead there.
I did see the keystone catalog there yesterday....and the desk dude was pretty helpful with info but not products. They don't currently carry the replacement headlights that I want (night hawks), nor do they have the Good Year Dura Tracs listed that I wanted info on.... But hey he said both items will eventually be available.
In short for once I got a guy who knew what I was talking about but still had his hands tied.

2010 Sahara Unlimited. 33" Goodyear Duratracs, MOPAR Grab Handles front and Rugged ridge in back, SilverStar Platinum Head Lights, Gorilla Pod Video Camera Mount System,Kargo Master Kongo Cage,50" light bar, Rear tail light guards, gas cap cover locking, Smittybilt Jerry Can Holder, with Scepter military can, chopped stubby bumper... assorted decals . Other factory options.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode