Sway bar disconnect - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 08-17-2009, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Sway bar disconnect

I have a 2 1/2" lift on my unlimited and am looking at Terraflex, JKS and Rough Country disconnects. Does anyone have experience with these or suggestions on the best way to go?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 08-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Rock God

i think you will be pleased with any of them. they are all good products. call each manufacturer and ask them why their product is better.they are all very cose but the most imppotant thing is the way they talk to you. it will usually give you a good idea on how the treat you afterthe sale

I have a jeep and it goes over shit.
post #3 of 8 Old 08-17-2009, 08:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to paramaniac

i have a set of the JKS quick discos and i have to say i really like them. the ease of install and adjustment and how quick the actually come off and go back on is great. they seem stout and well built.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 08-17-2009, 08:48 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I have the JKS because I got a smokin' deal from a JKO member.... I like the TF discos because they have a place to stow the bar which is nice. I use a bungee cord right now while I work out a more permanent fix.

I was actually hardheaded about the quicker discos..... "what kind of a puss can't crawl under there and disconnect a couple of bolts".... .well a few times in the mud, a few times fighting with the cacaburr stickers and I was happy to get a set of quicker discos....

sorry the vid is kinda dark....
YouTube - JKS Quicker Disconnects Install... simple!

post #5 of 8 Old 08-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Rock God

Send a message via AIM to NYJKGUY

I have the jks quicker discos i love them well built
post #6 of 8 Old 08-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Rock God

Garage
Talking Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronarehart View Post
I have a 2 1/2" lift on my unlimited and am looking at Terraflex, JKS and Rough Country disconnects. Does anyone have experience with these or suggestions on the best way to go?
I just push the button on the dash!

Paved Roads - Another Fine Example of Unnecessary Government Waste!
Modes - 3.5" Lift - Steel Jeep Bumper with Winch. Body Armor 4x4 Rear Bumper and Rock Sliders. - Hard Top painted White to repel the HEAT! - Ham\CB Radio - A few dents and Scratches John Bull Mod to Front & Rear Diff Covers. Woods Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket. Off-road Front, Rear and Rock Lights, Rear CAM, On Board Air.
post #7 of 8 Old 08-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Granite Guru

One of the guys I ride with got the jks and they installed in about 20 minutes. Would have been faster but we didn't face the grease fittings forward. He can pull them off in less than a minute on the trail.
post #8 of 8 Old 08-18-2009, 06:44 PM
PIG
JKO Addict!

Another option...

Poly Perf Disco Kit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USE CODE: JKO10 FOR 10% SAVINGS ON YOUR NEXT ORDER!!!

//
//

//
//

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode