A JK forum sponsored by TOYOTA? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
A JK forum sponsored by TOYOTA?

This just seems a little silly to me. Anyone else?

-Living the dream - Didn't say it was mine-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 08:16 AM
JKO Addict!

Room full of people that care

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 08:18 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Hey if they want to foot the bill to keep the lights on, more power to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 08:21 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Nothing wrong with Toyotas. 4Runners are fine on road people movers.

I think this thing is finally coming together. Still Needed: drive shafts, frame mount rails...then done son! For a while...
post #5 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 08:34 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post

haha
post #6 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

LoL! Thanks Goody. That was a much needed laugh.

I just though it was funny when I saw the sponsorship. I have nothing against Toyota's.

-Living the dream - Didn't say it was mine-
post #7 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 10:32 AM
Rock God

Quote:

That has to be one of the bluest skies
post #8 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 10:50 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

Quote:

Boxes are people too, ya know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
post #9 of 34 Old 10-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL View Post
LoL! Thanks Goody. That was a much needed laugh.

I just though it was funny when I saw the sponsorship. I have nothing against Toyota's.
Same thought here, saw it and went "Well played Toyota, well played."
post #10 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Wheeler

must just be feeling nostalgic after all didn't they just stick the fork in the FJ
post #11 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 10:34 AM
PIG
JKO Addict!

So fucking LAME... VS is totally clueless. Wonder how long its gonna take for them to piss off all the paying vendors so we are forced to bounce outta here.

USE CODE: JKO10 FOR 10% SAVINGS ON YOUR NEXT ORDER!!!

//
//

//
//

post #12 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIG View Post
So fucking LAME... VS is totally clueless. Wonder how long its gonna take for them to piss off all the paying vendors so we are forced to bounce outta here.
that was my first thought when i saw it. what a poke in the eye to the vendors here
post #13 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 10:49 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

VS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #14 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 11:56 AM
PIG
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperjkj View Post
VS?
Vertical Scope... they own this website.

//
//

//
//

post #15 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 01:59 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee1669 View Post
Nothing wrong with Toyotas. 4Runners are fine on road people movers.
Toyota's are fine. Toyota wheelers are Jeep haters. They see Jeep owners as snobs. Freakin hilarious. You have to be hard on your shit to get respect from the drunken wheelers. Tin Benders are a fun group though.
post #16 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 01:59 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
That would truly suck
post #17 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
Vertical Scope... they own this website.
Thanks fucker, I just wasted an hour on tractor.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #18 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Wheeler

Quote:

I still won't buy a Yota.

2008 Wrangler Unlimited X -3.8L V6 - 6spd - RC 2" BB - RC N2.0 shocks - Spyder Rock Bumpers - K&N CAI - 285/70 BFG KM2s - BlackRock D Series 17" - 4X Rigid Industries Dually LEDs - Rugged Ridge Armor

2007 Commander Overland - 5.7L HEMI - 4" SuperLift - 285/70 BFG KM2s - Pro Comp Series 5001 17" - PIAA Fogs
post #19 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 03:23 PM
JKO Addict!

Hmmm...

Guess I can't hate on Toyota owners cause I have a number of friends who own them and shit, just early last year a few of us JK snobs went over to Las Cruces and met up with a Toyota group and they gave us a tour of the area and took us out for a few days of wheeling and camping. We had a fucking blast and the guys were super cool. Hell, I'd hang with those guys over some of the douchebags we've had around here...lol.

Hardest trail we did was Tabasco Twister. That was lots of fun and I'm looking forward to getting out there for the Chili Challenge.

Anyway, they must just be a very different crew cause like I said, hanging with them was as comfortable as hanging with our best JK guys for whatever that's worth to ya. Can't always judge a book by the cover as they say. We certainly threw a healthy amount of shit back and forth at each other but it was all in good fun and wasn't a moment where I felt that they rolled their eyes at us or made us feel like we were pussies, well except for one obstacle where one of they guys rode up in the JK and was laughing his ass off because we had a/c. Said he had never been in a rig with it before and he loved it. He was hanging on the vent like a baby on a nipple. We all got a good laugh outta that one.

Oh yeah, one of our JK's had a problem with a rear locker not engaging and we took the rig back to their shop where they tore it down, diagnosed the problem, installed an extra shim behind the plate and put it all back together. Everyone lost more or less a day of wheeling but you'd never know it bothered them. We had as much fun in the shop as we did on the trail.

The black Yota was fucking sweet. Bobbed, propane, 39.5's, lifetime birffs, just really a nice rig. Clearance out the ass...
Attached Images

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
post #20 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 03:48 PM
JKO Addict!

We could always start a Toyota Wave thread.

JKUS Sort of
post #21 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR LIKA View Post
I thought it was only for prius drivers?
post #22 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 04:36 PM
PIG
JKO Addict!

Quote:
At least it wasn't wasted on http://www.ratforum.com/

//
//

//
//

post #23 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 05:12 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR LIKA View Post
HaHa...I pretty much wave at anyone that has a sweet rig. Really. Doesn't matter to me if it's a Land Rover, FJ, Yota, Chevy, Samurai, whatever. Most anyone with a well equipped rig is into the same shit we are. I've had great conversations with all of them in parking lots and on the trails. We typically enjoy all the same shit, just happens that we each prefer a different model.

Now, that said, there are some dip shit flat bills out there that I wouldn't give two shits about but then again, they are usually pretty young, dumb and full of cum and let's face it, they have about 5-6k tied up in their shit and they really don't care if they fuck it all up. I have to admit there's something to that mentality on some trails. Pretty fun when you don't have to worry about scratching your shit...lol

Wave away man. You know what amazes me is the amount of Jeepers who don't actually wave. Seems like they typically drive the ultra stock or Sahara versions. Just sayin

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
post #24 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Rock God

Quote:
At least it wasn't wasted on http://www.ratforum.com/
Are you a vendor on there too?
post #25 of 34 Old 10-25-2013, 06:52 PM
PIG
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavallini03 View Post
Are you a vendor on there too?
LOL

//
//

//
//

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode