WHERE TO BUY HANSON BUMPERS? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 08-07-2009, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

WHERE TO BUY HANSON BUMPERS?

Does anyone know of a dealer near the Philadelphia, PA area that sells Hanson bumpers and would allow me to pick them up to avoid shipping costs? I called quadratec and they want $250 to ship a hanson rear bumper with tire carrier! I live only a few mies from thier West Chester location and they said that I couldnt pick it up in person I could drive a significant distance to pick up the bumper and still be cheaper than $250. If no one knows of a local Hanson dealer how about a dealer that sells similar products that would allow me to pick up? Shipping charges burn me up and I try to avoid them at all costs Thanks! I'm a cheap @#$%
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 08-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDERED67 View Post
Does anyone know of a dealer near the Philadelphia, PA area that sells Hanson bumpers and would allow me to pick them up to avoid shipping costs? I called quadratec and they want $250 to ship a hanson rear bumper with tire carrier! I live only a few mies from thier West Chester location and they said that I couldnt pick it up in person I could drive a significant distance to pick up the bumper and still be cheaper than $250......
I imagine that Quadratec will not let you pick it up without shipping because they would still have to ship the bumper to themselves for you to pick it up there. I ordered the same rear bumper from Quadratec a month ago and it is still not here. They evidently just forward the order to Hanson and do not carry these bumpers in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Corners View Post
I have ordered some stuff from Northridge with good results. They seem to be squared away.
post #3 of 13 Old 08-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Rock God

4wheel Parts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 08-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Rock God

Shipping to PA is only $80 from here. With the JKOWNERS discount it's basically free shipping.

Here's the link: http://www.rdmoffroad.com/hanson-jee...recarrier.aspx

James

JKOWNERS Member Discount Available at:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the link to automatically apply the current offer!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on:

post #5 of 13 Old 08-09-2009, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Thanks for the info guys, I'll be placing an order tomorrow~!
post #6 of 13 Old 08-09-2009, 01:04 PM
JKO Addict!

Send a message via Yahoo to rob4607

northridge 4x4, david is a great help. anything over 100 bucks is free shipping. probably drop shipped from hanson straight to you. and his customer service is second to none. should have went to him first with my tereflex issue it probably would have been resolved faster. but give him a call. he usually answers in the evenings and on the weekends.
post #7 of 13 Old 08-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Rock God

Seriously guys, we need to support the vendors who contribute here. James at RDM has always treated me right. I ordered Hanson sliders from him. He kept in contact with me and was very proactive in making sure things were right. Besides James, there are a ton of other legitimate vendors who will go out of their way to keep us happy.

When I first started out, I ordered a few things from northridge but that's when I was on the other forum. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about david's customer service.

Now, with that being said...I understand that you can buy X brand stuff at 34,321 different places but why not support one of the guys who actively contributes over here?
post #8 of 13 Old 08-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Rock God

Quote:
RDM? Who is that, I am new here. No link? Thats not thinking with your DIPSTICK, JIMMY
Welcome to JKO!

www.RDMOffroad.com

Follow us on:

post #9 of 13 Old 08-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Never Mind. Should have looked at post # 5. Guess I was the one not thinking with my DIPSTICK.
No worries there laddy!
post #10 of 13 Old 08-27-2009, 07:47 AM
Granite Guru

Does anybody carry Hanson bumpers in stock? I ordered one through Quadratec back in the beginnng of July and it is still not here.
post #11 of 13 Old 08-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Duck View Post
Does anybody carry Hanson bumpers in stock? I ordered one through Quadratec back in the beginnng of July and it is still not here.
What are you looking for?

Follow us on:

post #12 of 13 Old 08-27-2009, 08:56 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

James is a good dude. If he doesn't carry it, he find a way to get it for you lol.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
post #13 of 13 Old 08-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDM Offroad View Post
What are you looking for?
The Hanson rear bumper with tire swing for a 2009 JK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode