New MBRP Inc. Facebook Group! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-07-2009, 08:47 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

New MBRP Inc. Facebook Group!

We would like to invite anyone who is interested in MBRP inc. and our products to join our new facebook group. This group will be yet another venue for our past, present, and future customers to contact us with questions, post pictures of your rides, and meet fellow automotive enthusiasts through the massive facebook network.

I look forward to speaking with forum members and keeping everyone up to date on what we are working on, events we will be attending, and new product releases.

Facebook Search: MBRP Performance Exhaust

or:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...5556296?ref=ts

Scott
Phone 1-888-636-7223
Web
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEW FACEBOOK GROUP: MBRP Performance Exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-07-2009, 09:46 AM
JKO Addict!

I don't have face book, but if you want to answer a question here that would be cool. I am looking at your exhaust for 07-09 jk, and noticed your black off road cat black system had a muffler mounted further from the back and the stainless is mounted (at least it looks ) under the skid in the back. So what is the difference in these two exactly? I want to mount a air tank under the skid and do not want a muffler there. What do you recommend? Thanks
post #3 of 7 Old 08-07-2009, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Massey View Post
I don't have face book, but if you want to answer a question here that would be cool. I am looking at your exhaust for 07-09 jk, and noticed your black off road cat black system had a muffler mounted further from the back and the stainless is mounted (at least it looks ) under the skid in the back. So what is the difference in these two exactly? I want to mount a air tank under the skid and do not want a muffler there. What do you recommend? Thanks
I suggest you look at our "offroad" muffler relocation systems. This bolt on cat-back system will move the muffler from the rear location further up between the frame rails and comes with a turn down style tail pipe that comes out just below the bumper on the drivers side.

This system will open up the rear section of the JK where the factory muffler is mounted. This should give you lots of room for an air tank.

Here is a picture of what the offroad system looks like when installed:

Scott
Phone 1-888-636-7223
Web
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 08-07-2009, 04:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Looks good, Got it ordered today just hope the sound is right. To bad you couldn't have put a few more cylinders in it for us,,lol
post #5 of 7 Old 08-10-2009, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Looks good, Got it ordered today just hope the sound is right. To bad you couldn't have put a few more cylinders in it for us,,lol
Let us know what you think once you've got it installed!

Scott
Phone 1-888-636-7223
Web

post #6 of 7 Old 08-11-2009, 07:14 PM
JKO Addict!

well got it installed yesterday, and drove around quiet a bit today so here is my opinion. It is no v8!!!! have to keep telling myself that, but with that said, this exhaust really sounds pretty good. Low rpm's sound really deep and the higher rpm's don't sound as ricey as I would have thought. All in all I am pleased. I actually have gotten allot of compliments about it allready, everyone loves the new sound, So in my opinion,,,,,well worth the money and really worth it to free up that spot for an air tank. I recommend it!!!!
post #7 of 7 Old 09-01-2009, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
well got it installed yesterday, and drove around quiet a bit today so here is my opinion. It is no v8!!!! have to keep telling myself that, but with that said, this exhaust really sounds pretty good. Low rpm's sound really deep and the higher rpm's don't sound as ricey as I would have thought. All in all I am pleased. I actually have gotten allot of compliments about it allready, everyone loves the new sound, So in my opinion,,,,,well worth the money and really worth it to free up that spot for an air tank. I recommend it!!!!
Glad to hear you got it installed and are happy with your system.

Scott
Phone 1-888-636-7223
Web

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode