....need some serious ideas for a name for my rig...seems like so many buggies are being called something, so if you have some ideas please share....otherwise she's gonna stay nameless
....So to all that are creative with words post up!
pictures and specs so far through the build
- 16" FOX coil-overs w/ remote reservoir and air bumps
-Double Triangulated 4-link front and rear
- Front and rear stretch to 112" wheel base
- 2.50" solid Aluminum control arms
- Howe Full Hydro steering
- Fuel Cell
Power & Drivetrain
- 5.7L HEMI by Burnsville Offroad
- Atlas 2 speed transfer case at 4.3 ratio
- custom 1350 driveshafts
- SOLID axle Dana 60's
- Yukon 5.38 gears
- Detroit Locker in rear & ARB air locker in front
Wheels & Tires...
-Poison Spyder Customs "SpyderLocks", powder-coated black
20" x 10" 5x5.5
-Interco Super Swamper IROKS
42" x 14.50"