Realistic reliability of a JKU? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 Old 09-30-2013, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Age: 30
Posts: 77
Feedback: 0 reviews
Realistic reliability of a JKU?

Ive heard some bad things about jeeps lately but Im still very interested in a JKU.
It will be a DD but also a light offroad toy.
I know the 2012s have a different drive train but I dont know much about either drivetrain as far as reliability and durability.

Most reviews I have seen are strongly opinionated so I was hoping to get some real world answers from actual owners.
Anyone care to comment on the matter? Also, is the 2012+ drivetrain worth the extra money? I can find 07-09s under $20k pretty easily which is what I would rather pay.
AXIS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 36 Old 09-30-2013, 10:18 PM
JKO Addict!
 
Abacabb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fishersville, VA
Posts: 2,261
Feedback: 1 reviews

I DD my JK on 40's and it's never let me down in the mountains or on pavement.

I wouldn't even consider a JK with the 3.8 turd unless you plan on replacing it.
Though, I do prefer the old interior better than the new.


2012 Jeep Wrangler - Gecko
3.5" Rock Krawler X Factor
40x13.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers / 17" Fuel Hostage
Poison Spyder Brawler Lite / Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers
Poison Spyder RockBrawler w/ Tire Carrier



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post
and yet... canada still sucks worse

we'd make fun of your prime minister if we could... unfortunately nobody's ever heard of him!
Abacabb is offline  
post #3 of 36 Old 09-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Granite Guru
 
JK-Jam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tracy California
Age: 32
Posts: 339
Feedback: 0 reviews

I had a 2012 with CONSTANT issues, finally the tranny went out on me at 25k miles I had only had 35s on for about 7k. That was the last straw for me especially after warranty was refused.
JK-Jam is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 36 Old 09-30-2013, 11:50 PM
Granite Guru
 
Con Artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 351
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXIS View Post
Ive heard some bad things about jeeps lately but Im still very interested in a JKU.
It will be a DD but also a light offroad toy.
I know the 2012s have a different drive train but I dont know much about either drivetrain as far as reliability and durability.

Most reviews I have seen are strongly opinionated so I was hoping to get some real world answers from actual owners.
Anyone care to comment on the matter? Also, is the 2012+ drivetrain worth the extra money? I can find 07-09s under $20k pretty easily which is what I would rather pay.
2012 here. Within the first 12,500 miles or so the heater core failed. Apparently, Chrysler had a shitty supplier which was allowing heater cores out the door with manufacturing debris still inside them, or so I was told by the stealership. My service advisor told me Chrysler had since gotten a new supplier and I was getting a heater core from the new supplier.

That was a mess. Not only did my heater core have to be replaced, but also the radiator, hoses, and everything else. The engine also had to go under some massive 12-hour flush or something. Luckily, this was covered under warranty, otherwise it would have been $2,000 out of my pocket. Other than that, I have not had any issues. I now have 18,600 miles on it.

When I was in the market, I drove a 2011 and 2012 and the 2012 is most definitely the more powerful one...by a lot, but if you think you're going to get a 2012+ and think it's going to be fast, you're kidding yourself, even the 3.6L is underpowered for this vehicle.

I average between 18-19 mpg in mixed driving most of the time. I have a Rubicon with a manual transmission.

FWIW, this is my first Chrysler I've ever owned, and like you, I was skeptical; hell, I'm STILL skeptical. I signed the papers and as my wife and I were walking out, I said to her, "I can't believe I just bought a Chrysler..." While I'm still not a Chrysler fan, I have no regrets thus far, as my Jeep's been one hell of a lot of fun. I would buy another.

Now, this is the bad news. My Jeep is the worst handling, most unstable, and worst-braking vehicle I've ever driven. This damned thing follows every crack in the pavement, is unresponsive, and when there's a retaining wall right next to you (think: construction zone) and the road is bumpy, it's white-knuckle driving all the way. I honestly have NOTHING good to say about the overall driving dynamics of a Wrangler. Had I been buying vehicles based on nothing but driving dynamics, I would have ran far away from the Wrangler, and FAST!

You will make A LOT of compromises with a Wrangler. You will find stupid details such as a glovebox that won't hold an owner's manual, and goofy little details akin to such. Then, you'll discover the swing-out tailgate will be rendered useless if you ever decide to put a hitch-mounted bicycle rack on the back of it. Sure, take the spare tire off and it'll open, but...

The bright side to all of this is that none of it will matter once you have the tops out or the top down. You'll forget about all its shortcomings and find every drive is an adventure, whether it's to the grocery store, work, or an insurance seminar. The fact of the matter is that you will never find a cooler vehicle than a Jeep, PERIOD.

- Dan

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Con Artist is offline  
post #5 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
Feedback: 0 reviews

I own an 08 since new, and it has 75k on the odometer. I have had 2 issues with it. I have recently found out the the thermostat housing is plastic, and in the desert heat of the middle east, it doesn't like not having a true gasket and will crack. New one is in the mail, thank you Amazon and prime membership + free shipping to FPO boxes. Second one was a PITA at first, the top windshield header leaked on 3 different occassions, and after threatening the service guys with a nice christmas present, they took several days and fixed it, hasn't leaked again in 3 years.

Only 2 complaints. Underpowered and the steering on road. Granted off road, its great to have that nice detent, as bumps don't snatch the wheel as bad, on road, you need a small detent to not sweat so much. And a lift does make it worse.

When I get back, it will have either a RIPP or a LS.. I am leaning toward the RIPP.. If you are aiming used, a SC or swap is almost a must. Or, if you want to wait till mid '14, the '15 model will be out and they are supposed to have a diesel option...

Side note, thank god for a jeep.. Out here where I am stationed, these bastards will run you over in a tank, oh, and thank god for body armor on my jeep and myself!
agrims is offline  
post #6 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 04:22 AM
It never ends...
 
LeftHandRubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boulder County, Co
Posts: 2,906
Feedback: 0 reviews

I've got 4 of them. 2 '08 JKUs, a '12 jk and '12 JKU.

The '12s are nice vehicles. The power is better and I like the interior amenities compared to '08.

No problems with them. All of them have modified suspensions so the handle well on the road. All beefed up axles and have been re-geared.

They run with hard tops, or with a sunshade. I don't like the folding soft tops.

It would be interesting to see the stats of issues. No one I wheel with has had manufacturing issues/quality issues with their jk. It could be that there are lots of reports of issues because there are so many of them on the road, like several million, Even a small percentage of a number this large means lots of jeeps with issues.

Reliability generally isn't an issue for the vast majority of jeeps.



Sent from AutoGuide.com App

I love Wheeling, it frees the mind
T-REX
Meet Rex Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Adventures of Rex Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LeftHandRubi is offline  
post #7 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Granite Guru
 
Con Artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 351
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftHandRubi View Post
I've got 4 of them. 2 '08 JKUs, a '12 jk and '12 JKU.

The '12s are nice vehicles. The power is better and I like the interior amenities compared to '08.

No problems with them. All of them have modified suspensions so the handle well on the road. All beefed up axles and have been re-geared.

They run with hard tops, or with a sunshade. I don't like the folding soft tops.

It would be interesting to see the stats of issues. No one I wheel with has had manufacturing issues/quality issues with their jk. It could be that there are lots of reports of issues because there are so many of them on the road, like several million, Even a small percentage of a number this large means lots of jeeps with issues.

Reliability generally isn't an issue for the vast majority of jeeps.



Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Off the topic, but why would you own four JKs? I'm not being a smartass, I'm just asking.

- Dan

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Con Artist is offline  
post #8 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
Feedback: 0 reviews

I am going to venture to say that it is for those rare and elusive 4 day weekends! One a day everyday... JK!!
agrims is offline  
post #9 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 04:47 AM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Liberty Hill, TX
Age: 62
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

Wife drives a '12 JKU. I drive a '12 JK. Both of us DD. I have zero complaints about my JK. Wife likes her JKU and I get no complaints from her on it as a DD. Her's is more like a mall crawler, where mine is the one we take on the trails.

Either one holds our Great Pyrenees in the back (of course I have my back seat out in mine).

Other then gas mileage (to be expected). I think both our Jeeps are GREAT DDs.

Thanks,
Bill
bhoch is offline  
post #10 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 04:57 AM
Granite Guru
 
Con Artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 351
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoch View Post
Wife drives a '12 JKU. I drive a '12 JK. Both of us DD. I have zero complaints about my JK. Wife likes her JKU and I get no complaints from her on it as a DD. Her's is more like a mall crawler, where mine is the one we take on the trails.

Either one holds our Great Pyrenees in the back (of course I have my back seat out in mine).

Other then gas mileage (to be expected). I think both our Jeeps are GREAT DDs.
I'd agree, they're not bad DDs. Prior to buying and driving one, my salesperson told me the Sport isn't too bad but the Rubicon rides really rough. I drove the Rubicon and commented to the salesperson how comfortable the ride was; "It rides like a Cadillac!" He just gave me a puzzled look.

Coming from a 2005 STi, anything by comparison would ride like a Cadillac! I don't find my Rubicon to be a rough or uncomfortable ride. My wife also commented on the ride quality and how it was fairly decent.

I've driven the Rubicon on several longer trips and I've never found ride comfort to be an issue. Yeah, the seats could be better, but as far as the ride quality and room, it's been decent.

As for noise, I have the hardtop in, so it's not too bad. I have a softtop but I've failed to getting around to installing it within these past two seasons, so I have no idea how loud the vehicle is with a softtop. :cwm13 My biggest complaint is how much "turbulence" enters the vehicle with the front windows down; it's crazy! I have to put down the rear windows to kinda "balance" things out, so that's a pain in the ass, but otherwise, it's okay.

I have to say the biggest issues I have are the ridiculously vague steering and the wind buffeting inside the vehicle with a window even ever so slightly open. The seatbelt also slapped against the side panels with the windows down, which I remedied by going to Walmart and picking up two of those little black fuzzy seatbelt pads for about $5 each. They worked like a charm!

- Dan

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Con Artist is offline  
post #11 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 05:20 AM
Rock God
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Age: 39
Posts: 1,618
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have an 07 with 134k on it that has been lifted, wheeled, and generally beat on since around 70k. No real issues to report.

2007 Sahara Unlimited - Dana 60/14 Bolt - 5.38's with ARBs - 40x13.50x17 Goodyear MTRs - 3.5" Rock Krawler X Factor Plus - Rubi Rock Rails - XRC 10,000lb Winch
mschaffer66 is offline  
post #12 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 05:35 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!
 
Cod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennessee
Age: 49
Posts: 3,720
Garage
Feedback: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist View Post
Off the topic, but why would you own four JKs? I'm not being a smartass, I'm just asking.
Just go look at his posts and you'll see!

He wheels the shit out of his stuff and it's a family event!!
Cod is offline  
post #13 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Wheeler
 
mcrawford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Age: 31
Posts: 65
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have a 12 jkur, have had a couple issues with the vehicle. the only major mechanical was a total buss failure in February. I am probably on the higher end of milage as far as the 12's, my only mods have been for protection, recovery, and prevention. my dealer and Chrysler have been wonderful handling all the issues, I feel like Chrysler has gone out of their way to keep me happy but it is still bothersome to have as many issues with what many still consider a new vehicle.
mcrawford is offline  
post #14 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Granite Guru
 
TXCAJN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pearland, TX
Age: 45
Posts: 291
Feedback: 0 reviews

My 2012 JKU just ticked past 25k miles with no issues (except that it's hard to keep clean).
I came from the world of lifted IFS trucks and therefore had different expectations of ride quality than say...someone who's been driving soccer mom sedans or SUV's. With that said, I thought the Jeep drove like a dream off the lot and just as good once I started modifying.
If you research the shit out of a vehicle (any vehicle) you are more likely to read about problems the merits. As the old adage goes, people are more likely to share their displeasure than...well you get it.
Lastly, there is not much reliability data available for a year old vehicle other than the previously mentioned real world gripes. Time will tell...in the meantime, I'm having a blast with my first Jeep.

2012 JKU Altitude
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland
TXCAJN is offline  
post #15 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Rock God
 
Rubiconquered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chandler, AZ
Age: 31
Posts: 1,218
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have an 08 JKR and the only issue I've had are ball joints (which is normal) and its gone into limp mode a couple times after some really hard runs offroad. I really push the edge with mine and its never let me down offroad. For being pretty.much being totally stock it performs very well offroad

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

CRAWLIN PERFORMANCE 602-552-6793
Rubiconquered is offline  
post #16 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Granite Guru
 
RedRubiconLJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DFW TX
Posts: 444
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have a 13 JKUR and am totally happy with it. Not had any issues and I hope I dont. In all the reading ive done it seems the 12's had more issues? Mayeb because of the drive train redesign? I know it came out of another vehicle but the adaptation doesnt always go as planned.

I didnt buy a 12 because of the head issue.

The parts are frigging expensive for the JK's compared to my LJ. Geez.... I miss my LJ but I Love the room I have now! So does the family!



My daughter wants me to buy it back for her to drive in a year.

Anyway, my JKUR will end up like this one. It appears its going to be a slower process.

I didnt like the interiors in the 09 and older. I kept banging my right knee on that center dash console rib that ran down from the radio. They did away with it in 10. I also prefer the engine and tranny over the 3.8.

I dont think you will have any issues honestly. I dont think there is a perfect vehicle out there.

My 09 chevy pu had to have the cam and lifters replaced at 24k, my LJ had the tranny replaced at 48k and my suv had the tranny replaced at 69k. All under warranty.

My LJ was covered as it sits in that photo for a $100 ded.

I rolled the suv in to the shop literally at 69,998. I paid my $100 ded and got a new tranny.

Having a postive relationship with your dealer is essential.
RedRubiconLJ is offline  
post #17 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 181
Feedback: 0 reviews

07 JKU Sport Original Owner
105K miles
Pretty much a DD with very few mods. Running 32s at stock height.
Plenty of time in the woods but not much hardcore stuff

Aside from normal Maintenance:
Replaced radiator cap (warranty)
Replaced Rear Brake Rotors (after extended warranty expired)

Solid 18-19 MPG
COFBack is offline  
post #18 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Rock God
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glendora, CA
Posts: 900
Feedback: 1 reviews

only had the rear axle replaced after the rear locker stopped working at 10K miles.
Now i have 50K miles and Its been pretty good (knock on wood).

09' White JKU Rubicon with some stuff
Chris85xlt is offline  
post #19 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 09:44 AM
JKO Addict!
 
TCdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Age: 50
Posts: 3,717
Garage
Feedback: 2 reviews

I have 2008 JKU rubi, auto, 93K miles on it and I just supercharged it.

I have not had anything go wrong with this jeep that had anything to do with Chrysler...all my brakes have been my own. Motor and tranny still run fine.

Yes, the 3.8 is weak and even weaker when you add weight and big tires. The SC makes it a pleasure to drive.

37's and 3.5" RK lift, drives great on the road. I don't DD it but I easily could.

TC
Crawling For Reid March 23, 2019 Adventure OffRoad Park


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TCdawg is offline  
post #20 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Rock God
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Whitehorse Yukon
Posts: 911
Feedback: 0 reviews

had an 07 and a 2012. I put 30,000 miles on the 07 before upgrading to the 12 (upon which I've put 20k miles on). I've never really had a mechanical issue with either JK. I've broken things on the trail, but that's about it.

I enjoy the power of the 2012 a lot more than the 07. But it's still lacking - especially when towing.

2012 Silver JKU Rubicon
5 speed auto, 4.10s

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For all your protection needs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


M101 trailer, RTT, Awning, etc
5 wide Little Guy Rough Rider Teardrop
Riptide is offline  
post #21 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Granite Guru
 
Con Artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 351
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCAJN View Post
My 2012 JKU just ticked past 25k miles with no issues (except that it's hard to keep clean).
I came from the world of lifted IFS trucks and therefore had different expectations of ride quality than say...someone who's been driving soccer mom sedans or SUV's. With that said, I thought the Jeep drove like a dream off the lot and just as good once I started modifying.
If you research the shit out of a vehicle (any vehicle) you are more likely to read about problems the merits. As the old adage goes, people are more likely to share their displeasure than...well you get it.
Lastly, there is not much reliability data available for a year old vehicle other than the previously mentioned real world gripes. Time will tell...in the meantime, I'm having a blast with my first Jeep.
This is my first Jeep, too, and I love it. I'd always liked Jeeps, but somehow I always found my way into a sports car/muscle car instead. After my 2005 STi was destroyed in an accident, I decided it was a good time to try something new.

The only mods I've done to mine are ACE rock rails and a headlight swap, which is debatable as to whether I can even call that a mod. That being said, the first "mod" I would recommend to ANYONE with a JK is to ditch the factory headlights IMMEDIATELY! I upgraded to Philips H30s or something (I forget...) and they cost me about $31 for the pair. While they aren't HIDs, they are a SIGNIFICANT improvement over the stockers; they make driving at night bearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COFBack View Post
07 JKU Sport Original Owner
105K miles
Pretty much a DD with very few mods. Running 32s at stock height.
Plenty of time in the woods but not much hardcore stuff

Aside from normal Maintenance:
Replaced radiator cap (warranty)
Replaced Rear Brake Rotors (after extended warranty expired)

Solid 18-19 MPG
I'm also riding stock. I have no complaints whatsoever when it comes to the capabilities of my '12 Rubicon Unlimited. I've taken it to Rausch Creek once and was amazed at how capable it was. That Jeep climbed shit I thought for sure it would never climb. Quite honestly, I wouldn't even have any reason to modify, as I don't do any hardcore offroading; any mod I would wind up doing would probably just pose as more of an "appearance" thing than anything else. I am a self-admitted mall crawler and I ain't afraid to say so. I am not into rock climbing whatsoever, it bored the shit outta me. I much prefer the fire trails, deep puddles, hills, dirt, etc. over rocks.

- Dan

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Con Artist is offline  
post #22 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Wheeler
 
Holyroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 71
Posts: 18
Feedback: 1 reviews
2010 Daily Driver

My 2010 automatic just clicked 90,000 miles with ZERO issues. I am running an AEV 21/2" lift with 35" Mickey T's. I drive it hard usually have a ton of work junk in it and I am completely happy. Good hunting!
Holyroller is offline  
post #23 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Granite Guru
 
Con Artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 351
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyroller View Post
My 2010 automatic just clicked 90,000 miles with ZERO issues. I am running an AEV 21/2" lift with 35" Mickey T's. I drive it hard usually have a ton of work junk in it and I am completely happy. Good hunting!
How do you like the AEV kit and approximately how many miles have you been running your Jeep with it?

- Dan

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Con Artist is offline  
post #24 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 03:50 PM
JKO Addict!
 
BeerMonkeY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lake Winola, PA
Age: 42
Posts: 6,283
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

my first jk (07 2 door rubi) was great as far as break downs go, bought it new and traded it with 45k on it, no big problems i remember and i beat the crap out of i in the woods. i traded it on a used 4 door 07 rubi (48k) it was in fantastic condition, was a turned in lease, not a single dent/scratch mark, im not even sure it was ever in 4wd before. Well the motor spun a rod bearing at 70k from lack of oil, i burned around 3.5 quarts of oil in around 3k miles. as far as other stuff, the esp likes to eat rear brakes, the unit bearings go pretty quick (i had one go at 72k, waiting on the other side to go soon) and i have a few electrical bugs but nothing serious (some times locks, door chime dont work)

'92 YJ
'13 WK2
BeerMonkeY is offline  
post #25 of 36 Old 10-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Granite Guru
 
Con Artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 351
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerMonkeY View Post
my first jk (07 2 door rubi) was great as far as break downs go, bought it new and traded it with 45k on it, no big problems i remember and i beat the crap out of i in the woods. i traded it on a used 4 door 07 rubi (48k) it was in fantastic condition, was a turned in lease, not a single dent/scratch mark, im not even sure it was ever in 4wd before. Well the motor spun a rod bearing at 70k from lack of oil, i burned around 3.5 quarts of oil in around 3k miles. as far as other stuff, the esp likes to eat rear brakes, the unit bearings go pretty quick (i had one go at 72k, waiting on the other side to go soon) and i have a few electrical bugs but nothing serious (some times locks, door chime dont work)
I wouldn't exactly describe a spun rod bearing as "nothing serious."

How much did the new 3.8L set you back?

- Dan

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Con Artist is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome