BFG KM2's 35x12.50R17 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

BFG KM2's 35x12.50R17

where is the best place to buy BFG KM2's 35x12.50R17..............? how much did yall pay?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Rock God

check discount tire. they gave me the best price in nc. just dont take the first offer. they wil go lower.
post #3 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 07:35 PM
Wheeler

Paid just under $1600.00 for 5 out here in So-Cal at Discount Tire.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 07:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YV Rubi View Post
Paid just under $1600.00 for 5 out here in So-Cal at Discount Tire.
Ouch that hurts! You get the road hazard warranty? I'm going to have to bite the bullet at some point, 35 KM2s are in my future

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Granite Guru

Plus wheels if you haven't already upgraded. You can squeeze them on the stock Rubicon wheel but BFG recommends a wider wheel. Mine are on an 8.5 inch Pro Comp. You may get a better deal with a wheel package included with the tires.
post #6 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

www.tirerack.com has great deals

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSe...er=17&x=12&y=7

$1395+shipping

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #7 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 10:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
$1,326 here + FREE SHIPPING and tire warranty. Thats a deal there...(in retrospect, $1300 on tires is still a crap load to me, and I can mount/balance my own lol)

I bought my Nitto 555's for my 'Cuda from this site, fast shipping.
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...sw=false&cs=35

| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

post #8 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post
$1,326 here + FREE SHIPPING and tire warranty. Thats a deal there...(in retrospect, $1300 on tires is still a crap load to me, and I can mount/balance my own lol)

I bought my Nitto 555's for my 'Cuda from this site, fast shipping.
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...sw=false&cs=35
Likely discount tire offers price matching. Plus when you buy there you can get them rotated and balanced for life.....thats $60 every 3,000 miles!

I am not sold on road hazard or certs. The stores here started turning away jeepers for trail damage. Chrysler offers a no questions asked tire/wheel warranty. I will get a price tomorrow and there is no limit on replacement cost.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #9 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 10:21 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
Likely discount tire offers price matching. Plus when you buy there you can get them rotated and balanced for life.....thats $60 every 3,000 miles!

I am not sold on road hazard or certs. The stores here started turning away jeepers for trail damage. Chrysler offers a no questions asked tire/wheel warranty. I will get a price tomorrow and there is no limit on replacement cost.

Jason
Good to know on the trail damage. Guess it depends on how it's taken care of. Because half the Jeeps here are mall crawlers, it'd sure suck to be thrown into the "off roader" category if you're a mall crawler on 35s.

edit, i see on the discountdirect site you are liable to have to send the tire back to them at your expense if you use the "tire warranty". Which would suck. It's a gamble with the warranty on off road tires for sure, so are you saying Chrysler may be able to "warranty" a 35 KM2?

My dealership never asked about warranting my Rubicon KMs, sucks because 1100 miles I cut a sidewall!

Last edited by Goodysgotacuda; 07-23-2009 at 10:24 PM.
post #10 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post
Good to know on the trail damage. Guess it depends on how it's taken care of. Because half the Jeeps here are mall crawlers, it'd sure suck to be thrown into the "off roader" category if you're a mall crawler on 35s.

edit, i see on the discountdirect site you are liable to have to send the tire back to them at your expense if you use the "tire warranty". Which would suck. It's a gamble with the warranty on off road tires for sure, so are you saying Chrysler may be able to "warranty" a 35 KM2?

My dealership never asked about warranting my Rubicon KMs, sucks because 1100 miles I cut a sidewall!
I just learned of this a few weeks ago. My co-worker has a high dollar SL and had 3 tires replaced and a wheel was damaged.

It does not matter the wheel or tire you have, you would want to wait 30 days before a claim, I am not sure it matters. I repaired my 37" KM2 and it blew out again where the repair was made so the tire is toast. I will get a price tomorrow as I need to buy one of these policies. Oh yeah it is good for 4 years/unlimited miles!

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #11 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Rock God

I know I paid around $2200 for (5) 315/75r16s plus 5 aluminum ultra wheels plus life time balance and rotation, plus insurance if i ever cut a side wall or damage the tire beyond repair, they replace it for free. Even offroad damage. I had to get them type in and sign the offroad part. That included mounting and steel air valves and the low profile lug nuts that were needed for the Ultra wheels. And the lug nut socket was included. The original price they quoted was like $2700 but like I said before they will work you a deal to get your business. Tires came in 2 days after I ordered them, Wheels took 3 days. Oh and they do the 5 tire rotation for me when I take in too. Great company.
post #12 of 14 Old 07-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by levellinebrad View Post
I know I paid around $2200 for (5) 315/75r16s plus 5 aluminum ultra wheels plus life time balance and rotation, plus insurance if i ever cut a side wall or damage the tire beyond repair, they replace it for free. Even offroad damage. I had to get them type in and sign the offroad part. That included mounting and steel air valves and the low profile lug nuts that were needed for the Ultra wheels. And the lug nut socket was included. The original price they quoted was like $2700 but like I said before they will work you a deal to get your business. Tires came in 2 days after I ordered them, Wheels took 3 days. Oh and they do the 5 tire rotation for me when I take in too. Great company.
I have had mostly great experiences with discount tire. Just make sure they do not over tight your lugs! I almost had to cut the wheel to get one off when I installed my shafts...just lucky it happened in my garage. They took care of me after it happened. Great company.....

Jaosn

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #13 of 14 Old 07-24-2009, 04:05 AM
Rock God

Dont think I could have cut a deal since I just got my 35 nitto mud grapplers for 299 a piece from them on a special deal already set up! now all i need is so money for wheels and im good to go!

07 Sahara Unlimited STEEL BLUE
Current Mods:3.5 Rock Krawler Mid Arm,
Teraflex drag linkflip kit(thanks Rooster),
18" XD Addict's on 35x12.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

post #14 of 14 Old 07-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Rock God

i think i paid around $1200 and change shipped for 5 with hazard from discount i got a good deal...

2007 Wrangler
Rescue Green

3.5" AEV Lift
37" GoodYear MTR
Pro Comp 7089's
Tom Woods Shafts F&R
OR Fab Tire Carrier
Shaffer Stinger
Bulldog Winch
Buschwacker Flat Flares
Poly Tie Rod
JKS Disco
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode