Neoprene seat covers - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 07-07-2009, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Cool Neoprene seat covers

If anyone is looking for a heck of a deal on neoprene seat covers, here is the website: Mustmotoring.com, they also sell on e-bay in the e-bay motors section. I got a complete set for my '07 2dr Wrangler X for 169.99 on E-bay plus free shipping. This is for the front and rear and the headrests. We installed them today and I am impressed! They are easy on and thick padded neoprene. They are made by Coverking and have nice buckle clips to secure them under your seats, not the cheesy hook things that stretch all out. Just remember to let them know if you have side airbags, I forgot and mine have the cutout sections on the sides and I don't have bags, but the flap can be easily stitched shut and not really noticeable (my bad). Anyway check them out, you'll be glad you did They took about 2 wks from auction close to delivery because they are custom made when ordering.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 07-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Granite Guru

What different color patterns do they offer?

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals.~Colman McCarthy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 Old 07-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Rock God

Pics would be great if you don't mind.

JKOutcast Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

They have blue/black, all black, red/black, yellow/black, grey/black and tan/black. The backs of the front seats have storage pockets in them.

ND Jeep Girl~'07 Salvaged Silver Wrangler X 4X4 Hardtop~in the process of a slow renovation
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Neoprene seat covers, Jeep cargo net, Rampage 2pc Safari top, Smittybilt XRC rear bumper w/ tire carrier

Last edited by jeepgrl; 07-08-2009 at 09:58 AM.
post #5 of 11 Old 07-08-2009, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

here's some pics:
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/pictur...pictureid=2000
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/pictur...pictureid=1998
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/pictur...pictureid=1999

ND Jeep Girl~'07 Salvaged Silver Wrangler X 4X4 Hardtop~in the process of a slow renovation

Neoprene seat covers, Jeep cargo net, Rampage 2pc Safari top, Smittybilt XRC rear bumper w/ tire carrier

Last edited by jeepgrl; 07-08-2009 at 10:01 AM.
post #6 of 11 Old 07-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Granite Guru

They look a lot better than the Rugged Ridge Neoprene covers I had bought for my TJ...those things were utterly worthless (except that they covered the seats when I traded the TJ, hiding the fact that they were cloth replacements from an early Cherokee and had been welded to the seat rails).

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #7 of 11 Old 07-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Wheeler

just ordered mine

Just ordered a set. Price is so much better than any other mfg or retailer. I am anxious to check quality of workmanship and materials when I receive them.

2008 JK Yellow Rubicon Unlimited, half doors, PitBull Rocker 37" tires, ATX slab beadlocks, 5.38 gearing, Woods shafts, Teraflex 60 axles front (ARB locker) & rear (Detroit), Poly Performance full skids, Warn Powerplant, King shocks, Teraflex bumpstops, Tuffy security drawer & glove box, AEV snorkel, custom tire carrier, best-top customized bumpers w/rollers, dual battery system, MaxEnergy, etc., etc.
post #8 of 11 Old 07-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Rock God

They look good. I just use a set of $25 cheapos from Walmart, though.

2010 Jeep Wrangler 2dr Rubicon with a part from everyone...
post #9 of 11 Old 07-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Granite Guru

I got some from them about 2 months ago off ebay and love them I got the black and grey ones, i think I paid 189 for the whole set 4 door unlimited!!!
they fit very snug and look great so far they are wearing just fine!!!!
post #10 of 11 Old 07-30-2010, 04:56 AM
Rock God

I have the Coverking for about 3 years now and they are holding up great! The only problem I had was where the but of my gun was rubbing on them and in about 2 years put a hole in it. I had a guy put some marine vinyl in that place and you can't even tell that there was a hole there now.. I thinks the Coverking are the best covers I have ever got! Plus they clean up very easy if you get mud on them too!
I also have the side air bags.

07 JKU, To see my mods & Jeep in Action @

CEO of Black Sheep 4x4s

Member of CCJ, White Jeep Club Member #137.
post #11 of 11 Old 07-31-2010, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXROCK View Post
are these the right seat covers on ebay with MustMotoring? They are showing $229 but don't say anything about Coverking
They are, mine came with instructions that were stamped with Coverking and the straps that hook under the seats say Coverking too. I have a carpet shampooer with alpholstery attachments and just cleaned mine this summer, turned out great. I was too lazy to take them off. They take awhile to come, because they custom make them when you order and don't forget to let them know if you have side airbags on the front seats in the message section of Ebay, (I forgot)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode