I was planning on making a set but Smittybilt what I had in mind.
There are a few things you should think about that crossed my mind:
- Fender flares. Ensure that whatever rails you build wouldn't affect any style of flare you run.
- Connect to frame, body mounts, or neither. How do you want your rails to physically attach to the JK?
- Jack points. Do you want to notch the rail at the ends to allow for a high lift jack claw?
- Step vs rail. Do you want a solid rail or do you want to notch foot steps into it?
- Finish. Rattle can paint is easiest or do you want something with a textured finish?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Established April 1, 1983-
No dues, No rules, No President