Hope for Hood Auction Benefit 10/29 in Longmont, Colorado - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Hope for Hood Auction Benefit 10/29 in Longmont, Colorado

For background information about Tyler Hoog and his jeep accident please visit this thread:
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...ht=broken+neck

The Hope for Hoogie auction and benefit is this Saturday, October 29th, 2011 from 4-9pm. Lots of great food, beverages, music, and over 150 auction & raffle items will be available! Tickets are available on-line at http://h4hauction.eventbrite.com or at the door for only $15 each!
**If you wish to participate in the early email bidding on any of our FANTASTIC live auction items (huge vacation packages!), you may do so by visiting http://bit.ly/h4hauctionitems and following the directions. A description of each item available can be found by clicking here.
New & updated information, pictures & videos about Tyler and his progress during recovery, and how to donate, can be found by visiting http://bit.ly/hopeforhoogie.

Below is the list of Jeep parts that will be silent auction items!!! Come and bid- get awesome products and 100% of the money goes to Tyler!!! The first price is the value the second is the starting bid.

Item – Pollard Motors & Trail Jeeps have donated a 2012 Wrangler Soft-Top 4-door. Value: $1495/$750

Item – Notorious Flares – Nemesis Industries presents these aluminum front and rear flares 2007-current Jeep “JK” 4-door. Value: $1500/ $800

Item – Rigid Industries a pair of dually LED spot pattern light. Value: $150

Item – 2007-2010 Jeep “JK” Brute Force cold air intake system. Value: $315/$175

Item – Smittybilt 2.54 cfm air compressor and Rugged Ridge mirror replacement kit Value: $120/$60

Item – ARB speedy seal puncture kit and a Superflow air compressor MV-50. Value: $140/$70

Item – Jeep “JK” 2007-2012 3 inch front and rear coils. Value: $320/$160

Item- TnT Customs gift card with a pair of Hella 500 lights. Value $240/$150

Item – Jeep “JK” Hood Rack 2007-current and a RCV Shaft gift card. Value: $256/$125

Item – Rigid Industries a pair of dually LED spot pattern lights. Value: $300/$150

Item – AEV Pro-Cal Module Value: $140/$70

Item- TnT Customs giftcard and a pair of Hella FF75 lights. Value: $240/$150

Item - Crane Hi-clearance gift card for one diff cover of your choice. Hella FF50 set of lights and a deluxe carwash to Main St. Car Wash. Value: $255/$125

Item – Pollard Motors & Trail Jeeps have donated 5 x 2012 Wrangler Sahara Wheels & Tires Value: $1700/$850

TNT Customs
Genright
Poison Spyder
Or-Fab
River Raider
Mastercraft
Spod
M.O.R.E.
Goodyear
Diablosport
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Rock God

Garage

Bump for those that have not seen this yet. How do we bid on the jeep stuff or can we only do that at the event?
post #3 of 5 Old 10-26-2011, 12:46 PM
JKO Addict!

I'll be there. Kathy and I have spent a lot of time with Mike and his sons on the trails over the last 3 years.

Alec Wallis, Owner |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 303-918-6167

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
| 888-521-0170
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 10-26-2011, 12:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Bump for those that have not seen this yet. How do we bid on the jeep stuff or can we only do that at the event?
I've just sent one of the organizers (km2jk's wife actually) an email and I'll see what I can find out.

Alec Wallis, Owner |
| 303-918-6167

|
| 888-521-0170
post #5 of 5 Old 10-26-2011, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

If your able to attend the benefit that is best, that way you can actually take most of the items home that evening (except the sahara wheels/tires and softop). If your not able to attend you could have someone who is attending bid for you. My wife is one of the main organizers so if you want to let me know your max bid on what item/s you want them I could bid for you. You would have to set up to be a bidder so that we have all your billing information, then give the bidding number to me.
I'm happy to do this if it is for a few people, ideally we would love to have you at the benefit. The jeep products we have gotten are awesome!

TNT Customs
Genright
Poison Spyder
Or-Fab
River Raider
Mastercraft
Spod
M.O.R.E.
Goodyear
Diablosport
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode