are there any of these events in DE-MD-PA? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 06-08-2011, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

are there any of these events in DE-MD-PA?

I haven't gotten to look through all of the posts here yet bc I'm a n3wb- but I just wondered if there was anything coming up in the DE-MD-PA area that I could put on the calendar?

I promise I'll keep reading through everything in the meantime!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 06-08-2011, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Disregard just found this!

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Sorry!! Pls don't ban me!!
post #3 of 13 Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via AIM to dickyB Send a message via Skype™ to dickyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by notherone View Post
Sorry!! Pls don't ban me!!
wow, someone just came over from the dark side! it's gonna take a whole lot more than that to get you banned here. a bonehead lack of searching ability will just get you some flaming. That'll pass once someone does something more boneheaded though. welcome, and have fun. Keep an eye on Rausch Creek, they do some events as well, and I believe the Topless for Tata's ride is coming up soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
I like driving my jeep around while wearing a suit....it says I'm formal, but I'm here to party.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 06-08-2011, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickyB View Post
wow, someone just came over from the dark side! it's gonna take a whole lot more than that to get you banned here. a bonehead lack of searching ability will just get you some flaming. That'll pass once someone does something more boneheaded though. welcome, and have fun. Keep an eye on Rausch Creek, they do some events as well, and I believe the Topless for Tata's ride is coming up soon
Thanks for the heads up on the events! I'm trying to get up to speed on everything as we speak!
post #5 of 13 Old 06-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via AIM to dickyB Send a message via Skype™ to dickyB

keep an eye on your local section here, but also check out some clubs that are more local to the area. I know of www.marylandjeepclub.org and www.marylandcreepers.com You may have good luck finding groups to wheel with and local events as well. I called maryland jeep club my home before moving south. Good group of guys on both sites, just gotta have a little thick skin till you meet them and kinda get their sense of humor. good luck and happy wheeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
I like driving my jeep around while wearing a suit....it says I'm formal, but I'm here to party.
post #6 of 13 Old 06-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Banned

Welcome to the NE section. There's just about always someone wheelin over in the NJ Pine Barrens. Jeep keep your eyes peeled for the Jersey Crew Skull & Bones, then just stop by & say hi.

post #7 of 13 Old 06-11-2011, 10:00 AM

Rausch Creek

A small group from lower delaware is going to Rausch Creek on the weekend of June 25th and 26th. We are just going to have some fun, taking kids with us on this trip. Anyone welcome to ride with us, we have a JK with 4" lift and 35" tires and a cj with 2"lift. We will be meeting at Rausch Creek around 0830 on Saturday.
post #8 of 13 Old 06-11-2011, 10:08 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Here's a couple events you should bookmark and try to attend, I plan to be at all of em:

PA Jeeps All Breeds Jeep Show - York, PA
Topless for Tatas - Pine Grove, PA
Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival - Butler, PA
Ocean City Jeep Week - Ocean City, MD

Thats a good start as far as events go, but keep checking the Northeast section for trail rides and other smaller events! Hope to see you out on the trails...and you dont have to worry about being banned on this here site, just worry about a bunch of smartass comments.

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
post #9 of 13 Old 06-12-2011, 12:37 AM
JKO Addict!

Quadratec Jeep Scratch n' Dent Tent Sale is early October; I don't think they've announced a date yet. Good fun though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #10 of 13 Old 06-12-2011, 06:25 AM
Granite Guru

http://www.oceancityjeepweek.com/

2015 Unlimited "Willys Wheeler", AEV 3.5, 35 Nitto Exo Grapplers
2010 Unlimited "Sahara", 2.5 Rock Krawler Stock Mod on 35" Nittos SOLD
post #11 of 13 Old 06-12-2011, 06:33 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgrav182 View Post
Quadratec Jeep Scratch n' Dent Tent Sale is early October; I don't think they've announced a date yet. Good fun though.
If you go to this go EARLY very good deals to be had but they go quick.

2008 Detonator 2Dr. 6 Sp.
Olympic double tube sliders I Rugged Ridge front XHD I Smittybilt XRC 8 I Ef's pod I Chopped flares I Rock krawler 2.5" stock mod with Bilstein 5100s I 35" Dick Cepek Crushers

Jersey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew
post #12 of 13 Old 06-12-2011, 07:14 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgrav182 View Post
And enter the raffles - I won a Superwinch EPI9.0s for $10 worth of raffle tickets!!!

Or don't enter the raffle and give me another opportunity to win!

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
post #13 of 13 Old 08-08-2011, 10:07 AM
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Just 4 more days left…

Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival

There's no place better than Butler, Pa. to show your love for Jeep! That's because Butler is the birthplace of the Bantam Jeep, the world's first Jeep.

Butler's American Bantam Car Company developed, produced and delivered the Bantam model in 1940 in response to the U.S. Army's request for an all-purpose military vehicle. Nearly 3,000 Jeeps were produced at Bantam's Butler factory in 1940 and 1941.

The first annual Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival will take place August 12-14, 2011. Make plans to celebrate Jeep in the place where it all began. Butler, Pa...birthplace of the Jeep.

Visit www.bantamjeepfestival.com for more information and to register you Jeep for the festival.

All jeeps can register for the parade, more than 500 jeeps already have. We expect to officially break the record for most jeeps in a parade, will your jeep make history?

Jeeps of all types are coming from more than 20 states and Canada. Spectators are welcome! You don't need to own a jeep to attend the festival.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We Price Match -
us for a quote!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode