Spirit of Liberty / Crossing of America - Houston Event - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-06-2011, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Spirit of Liberty / Crossing of America - Houston Event

Spirit of Liberty / Crossing of America - Houston Event

Okay, I know you guys have been waiting for this. We have tentative details set. The Houston event will be at Northwest Dodge Jeep. This is an an amazing task and for all of you that know Jim Hatfield and Northwest, you know this event will be a great one. We will have more details and I will update this accordingly. Right now, plan on a huge Texas style welcome for the two Spirit of Liberty Jeeps. These Jeeps are being driven Across the US to help support our wounded service men and women. There will be celebrities and an area to park you 4x4 and show it off. News media will be heavy. This should be one heck of a good time and a once in a lifetime experience.

Below are few links to help you familiarize yourself with this organization and event:

www.spiritoflibertyfoundation.com

www.crossingofamerica.org

YouTube - ‪Harrison Ford and The Crossing of America‬‏

There will be other events in Texas and I will post those As they are arranged. They will be in Texas from the 3rd of July to July 11th. If you are your group would like to ride along a portion of the trip. Please let me know what group, about how many, and what leg or date of the trip. We will try to make it happen. This should be HUGE!!

The route will enter Texas on the afternoon of the 3rd. They will be head to Dallas and be there till the 5th. After that the trip is not firmed up until the 10th but the route will take them down I-35 to San Antonio and then to Houston.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-26-2011, 09:49 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quick update - The Houston people who want to caravan in with the group will be meeting at Katy Mills at 9am on the 10th. I hope we can get a huge group to fall in and make Houston the best of the tour. Come out and show your support for this worthy cause!

I will be there with the 16' flag pole on the Jeep so you will easily be able to find me even in the big parking lot.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode