Jeepers Jamboree Rubicon Trail - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-01-2011, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Jeepers Jamboree Rubicon Trail

Anyone planning to go to the 59th Jeepers Jamboree?

2011 4DR Rubi
rugged ridge fenders
38" KM2's on Pro Comp wheels
5.38 gears, Frt and Rear Ten Factory Axle shafts
2.5 RK Max Travel w/ Bilsten 5160's & 1.25 in body lift
c gussets, G2 Diff covers, & Poly Ball Joints
Metal Cloak stinger frt bpr w/ warn winch
Road Armor Rr Bpr

Going on soon!!
PSC Rocker Knockers
line-x tub

2005 Power Wagon on 35's
35" KM2's, XD Rockstar wheels, Tiregate, 2" lift, Frt lightbar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-01-2011, 10:21 PM
JKO Addict!

I'm a big mabe at the moment most of Nocal is doing a week on the Con tho might catch either or

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #3 of 6 Old 05-02-2011, 02:42 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Any opinions on when the best time to go is considering if I make this journey it will be from a starting point 2600 miles away and will probably have my JK transported there and back. I would like to spend a week out there.

2011 4DR Rubi
rugged ridge fenders
38" KM2's on Pro Comp wheels
5.38 gears, Frt and Rear Ten Factory Axle shafts
2.5 RK Max Travel w/ Bilsten 5160's & 1.25 in body lift
c gussets, G2 Diff covers, & Poly Ball Joints
Metal Cloak stinger frt bpr w/ warn winch
Road Armor Rr Bpr

Going on soon!!
PSC Rocker Knockers
line-x tub

2005 Power Wagon on 35's
35" KM2's, XD Rockstar wheels, Tiregate, 2" lift, Frt lightbar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 05-02-2011, 05:36 AM
JKowners Vendor

Will be there!
post #5 of 6 Old 05-02-2011, 08:47 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

The Jambo is much too slow going for me, you miss out on many of the cool side obstacles, and camping with 500 other people in a small area is not my idea of "getting away form it all". I'm glad I did it once, as it was a fun party at night.

I have 10x better experiences running in small groups during the week; no sitting for hours waiting on the line to move, spending as much time as you want on side obstacles, swimming and kicking back for lunch at the lake, and getting the best campsites at the springs.

I know in July the Norcal JKowners are going, and my club is running it at the same time and you are more than welcome to join us too. To make the trip more enjoyable, plan to spend a couple days in Stateline on Lake Tahoe after the run to relax and gamble.

There are also several fun day trails around Lake Tahoe if the Rubicon wasn't enough!
post #6 of 6 Old 05-02-2011, 09:00 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert dog View Post
The Jambo is much too slow going for me, you miss out on many of the cool side obstacles, and camping with 500 other people in a small area is not my idea of "getting away form it all". I'm glad I did it once, as it was a fun party at night.

I have 10x better experiences running in small groups during the week; no sitting for hours waiting on the line to move, spending as much time as you want on side obstacles, swimming and kicking back for lunch at the lake, and getting the best campsites at the springs.

I know in July the Norcal JKowners are going, and my club is running it at the same time and you are more than welcome to join us too. To make the trip more enjoyable, plan to spend a couple days in Stateline on Lake Tahoe after the run to relax and gamble.

There are also several fun day trails around Lake Tahoe if the Rubicon wasn't enough!
We go in a day early to miss the traffic that you are describing.

If you have never been on the Rubicon, Jeepers Jamboree is a great way to do it your first time. There are spotters at all the necessary points, and you get to see the whole trail. Even if it's your 100th time on the Rubicon, it's still a great time. This is the one trip all year that we NEVER miss.

Check out my cupcakes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode