Gulches event Feb. 19th - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 Old 01-30-2011, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Gulches event Feb. 19th

Anybody else going to the Gulches get together on the 19th? Looks like a big crowd is planned for this day to help out Skip.

Poison Spyder BFH w/ TRail Stinger,Teraflex Budget Boost,Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers,Warn M8000,AEM Cold Air Intake,DIY Fender chop
Pro Comp Wheels
Pro Comp Extreme All Terrain tires
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediamaxim View Post
I won't even SQUINT, WHICH IS SAD WHEN I'm F-ING ASIAN!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 Old 01-31-2011, 08:30 AM
JKowners Vendor

Yes sir! We hope to be there. This is going to be a great event and a great say to may e save another park from closing down. I hope they have a huge turnout and make enough to be able to stay open!

-Jason

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone: 864-437-8029
post #3 of 59 Old 01-31-2011, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrawlOff-Road.com View Post
Yes sir! We hope to be there. This is going to be a great event and a great say to may e save another park from closing down. I hope they have a huge turnout and make enough to be able to stay open!

-Jason
Awesome. Jason, I need to hook up with you to see about getting a birthday gift for my son in June. He'll be 7 and and I showed my wife the crawler rigs and she thinks that will be great for him, and me too when he's not using it,lol. We will see you at Gulches. I used to race 1/10th scale cars back in the day.

Greg

Poison Spyder BFH w/ TRail Stinger,Teraflex Budget Boost,Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers,Warn M8000,AEM Cold Air Intake,DIY Fender chop
Pro Comp Wheels
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 59 Old 01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Rock God

i will be there fo sho.

I have a jeep and it goes over shit.
post #5 of 59 Old 01-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Rock God

I will hopefully be riding shotty in Brad's Jeep.

09 Rubicon Unlimited on 42's with some stuff

post #6 of 59 Old 02-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Granite Guru

I am trying to get some people to come out and help too. I have not been out there yet but always down to show some support when I can.

Too much to list but never enough.
post #7 of 59 Old 02-10-2011, 01:30 AM
Rock God

Looks like Petersons and Offroad Magazine will be there as well.

post #8 of 59 Old 02-10-2011, 04:44 AM
Rock God

Garage

Sadly I will not. too much work, not enough time to play.

Joe -
-
-
-
post #9 of 59 Old 02-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Wheeler

I'm in Raleigh and heard this place is kind of close to me. Can anyone help me with where it is? I've tried Google Maps, but not much sucess.
post #10 of 59 Old 02-10-2011, 07:22 AM
JKowners Vendor

Its in Laurens SC. They have a websited and all. The address should be there. If not let me know and I will call Skip and find out.

-Jason

:

post #11 of 59 Old 02-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Rock God

Garage

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=gulches+orv+park

Joe -
-
-
-
post #12 of 59 Old 02-13-2011, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

the count down begins, can't wait

Pro Comp Wheels
Quote:
post #13 of 59 Old 02-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to D5Fire

Hmmm low of 45 high of 70 showing so far for the 19th. Might suck up the cold ride up there and go doorless and topless.

Fortis cadere, cedere non potest

Poison Spyder BFH w/ trail stinger, custom rear BFH, crusher flares, rocker knockers, evap skid, hood louver. Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel, Teraflex rear tire carrier, River Raider cowl snorkel,Warn VR 10,000 lbs winch, sPod, Rigid 50"SR.
post #14 of 59 Old 02-13-2011, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D5Fire View Post
Hmmm low of 45 high of 70 showing so far for the 19th. Might suck up the cold ride up there and go doorless and topless.
I'm thinking top off at least

Pro Comp Wheels
Quote:
post #15 of 59 Old 02-14-2011, 06:21 AM
Rock God

Garage

If you are gonna go, go all the way. If you are skeered, get a dog

Poison Spyder BFH w/ trail stinger, custom rear BFH, crusher flares, rocker knockers, evap skid, hood louver. Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel, Teraflex rear tire carrier, River Raider cowl snorkel,Warn VR 10,000 lbs winch, sPod, Rigid 50"SR.
post #16 of 59 Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 AM
Granite Guru

I'll be there with my son - providing recovery tow points for LevellineBrad if needed - LOL...

Jason - looking forward to meeting you guys - see you down there - should we stage a JKO gathering place / time???

2.5" Rock Krawler Stock Mod Lift : Bilstein 5100's Front & Back : Rock Krawler Discos : 35X12.5X17 Goodyear MTR/K's : 2" Rock Krawler Stackable Bumpstops F/R : ProComp 7089's 17x9 4.75BS : Poison Spyder Evap Skid : Poison Spyder Brawler Lite : Spiderwebshade - Trailmesh : Recon 10,500lb Winch : Olympic Rock Sliders : Hella Black Magic Lights

post #17 of 59 Old 02-14-2011, 10:46 AM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdub View Post
I'll be there with my son - providing recovery tow points for LevellineBrad if needed - LOL...

Jason - looking forward to meeting you guys - see you down there - should we stage a JKO gathering place / time???
That would be cool! We are still working out all the details on us being there but as of right now, its a go! We will see what happens between now and then though!!

-Jason

:

post #18 of 59 Old 02-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Granite Guru

Ok - Let's start a roll call - with pictures - I know the place is small, but something tells me it's a gonna be packed - would like to meet some of you fellow JKO'ers for sure - so let's see the Jeeps as well... Although since JKO rules it should be safe to assume any JK would be approachable - LOL...

White JKU Sport with Khaki Hardtop - Poison Spyder Stickers on sides and Poly on rear.

2.5" Rock Krawler Stock Mod Lift : Bilstein 5100's Front & Back : Rock Krawler Discos : 35X12.5X17 Goodyear MTR/K's : 2" Rock Krawler Stackable Bumpstops F/R : ProComp 7089's 17x9 4.75BS : Poison Spyder Evap Skid : Poison Spyder Brawler Lite : Spiderwebshade - Trailmesh : Recon 10,500lb Winch : Olympic Rock Sliders : Hella Black Magic Lights

post #19 of 59 Old 02-15-2011, 02:55 PM
JKO Addict!

Damn,
Im out.
I have to go to ACE basin to get water samples.

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
-Doc Holiday
Why are you highlighting my sig? You Bastard!
post #20 of 59 Old 02-15-2011, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Mine-White with hopefully top down, Greenfeet on the hood
Hers- Red rock color,Poison Spyder front bumper
Attached Images

Pro Comp Wheels
Quote:
post #21 of 59 Old 02-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Rock God

Garage

Hey Greg throw the pic up of mine as well, since Im on duty and cant put one up.

post #22 of 59 Old 02-15-2011, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

one more in the group D5fire's Jeep in the middle
Attached Images

Pro Comp Wheels
Quote:
post #23 of 59 Old 02-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Rock God

Garage

thanks Greg. Ive already got to click through a bunch of blocked site screens just to get here when Im on duty, loading a pic through here, would be a major PITA

post #24 of 59 Old 02-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Rock God

I don't have pics but I run a white jku with 37 creepie crawlers. Also have small USMC decals on front fenders.

post #25 of 59 Old 02-18-2011, 04:59 PM
Granite Guru

Brad and I are meeting up with the group from the Charlotte 4WheelParts in the AM - we should be down there about 9 or so...

Who's ready...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode