ROCK KRAWLER/RIVER RAIDER PUT UP OR SHUT UP RUN - EASTER JEEP SAFARI 2011 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 Old 01-21-2011, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

ROCK KRAWLER/RIVER RAIDER PUT UP OR SHUT UP RUN - EASTER JEEP SAFARI 2011

To All Who would like to attend!

On Big Saturday (April 23rd 2011), Rock Krawler and River Raider will be hosting a Wrangler Put Up or Shut Up run on Upper Helldorado at Area BFE. Lunch will be provided by us! Alcoholic Beverages will not be provided, so if you want them, please bring your own!

There will also be other runs available for those of you not wanting to run the famous Upper Helldorado Trail.

Vehicle inspections will be required for those of you looking to run Upper Helldorado to ensure your rig is qualified for the trail!

Rock Krawler will also be on other runs all week long as well as displaying inside the Arena on April 21st and April 22nd!

We look forward to meeting everyone that attends Easter Jeep Safari 2011. It should be a great year with awesome weather!

Rock Krawler Suspension
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 Old 01-21-2011, 07:21 AM
JKowners Vendor

Now, THAT is going to be awesome!! I hope we can make that trip...

-Jason

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone: 864-437-8029
post #3 of 42 Old 01-21-2011, 07:30 AM
Slow and Low

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 42 Old 01-21-2011, 08:10 AM
Granite Guru

If my JK passes the tech inspection, I am up for Upper Helldorado. Should be a good time watching JK sheetmetal being torn apart.

Thanks!!
Joe Daro
Absolute Offroad

07 JK Rubicon with a "few" Mods....and NO!, My ESP light IS NOT ON!
post #5 of 42 Old 01-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Slow and Low

I'm bringing a trailer this year!
post #6 of 42 Old 01-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Rock God

Count me in! And my dad if he doesn't whimp out!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #7 of 42 Old 01-21-2011, 08:30 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
post #8 of 42 Old 01-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Rock God

Looks like fun! Jeep is definately gonna get scraped up on that trail! Can a JK even fit through that "squeeze" video?

Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -

Last edited by Prope; 01-21-2011 at 12:54 PM.
post #9 of 42 Old 01-24-2011, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

We could have a big announcement regarding this very soon! Stay Tuned!
post #10 of 42 Old 01-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Rock God

Garage

I guess I'll shut up then

Too bad your gonna miss KOH Jeremy/Kenny. Cookin up smoked pork tacos all week.

Bring out the Victim and race it next year.

Gotta make it up to Utah some day, sounds like a killer run
post #11 of 42 Old 01-25-2011, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Kenny will be at KOH, but I cannot make it. My first baby is due any day! That has to take priority for me right now. The first time I will be let out of the house will be Easter Jeep Safari...

Jeremy
post #12 of 42 Old 01-25-2011, 07:22 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension View Post
Kenny will be at KOH, but I cannot make it. My first baby is due any day! That has to take priority for me right now. The first time I will be let out of the house will be Easter Jeep Safari...

Jeremy

Congrats Bud & hope all goes well!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #13 of 42 Old 01-25-2011, 09:30 AM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Liquor

Quote:

Jeremy
great news buddy!! I'll buy your first round at the bar!

I'm looking forward to the Rock Krawler/River Raider Put Up or Shut Up Run on Big Saturday. I will be there in plenty of time for this

•
•
•
•
• Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

Last edited by Liquor; 01-25-2011 at 09:33 AM.
post #14 of 42 Old 01-30-2011, 09:11 PM
Slow and Low

Any registration necessary for this? I don't want to run into any of Edduh's goons out there trying to own the joint again...
post #15 of 42 Old 02-03-2011, 08:59 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Subscribed
post #16 of 42 Old 02-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Oh man, can't wait to see the video of this!

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #17 of 42 Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Rock God

Garage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co4Lo View Post
Any registration necessary for this? I don't want to run into any of Edduh's goons out there trying to own the joint again...
there won't be any registration. Just come and have some fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Corners View Post
Getting ready to mail in my registration, to EJS, any update? I want to know what days to keep open for you guys.
We looking at Big Saturday for the Rock Krawler/River Raider Put Up of Shut Up Run.

•
•
•
•
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

post #18 of 42 Old 02-05-2011, 07:19 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Wish I can make it but a trip to Scotland has sprung up.

post #19 of 42 Old 02-05-2011, 04:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Which one is this listed as in the trail preference sign up sheet?

Also what page is the (!! See paper fir special rating or equipment needs).

08 Rubicon - AWE FAWK TOO MUCH TO LIST!
post #20 of 42 Old 02-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Rock God

Garage

Upper Helldorado at Area BFE

you only have to register or sign up for the red rock wheelers rides. you dont have to sign up to do the trails. I was at EJS last year but did not go on the big group runs. too many jeeps and you end up sitting and waiting for guys to clear obsticals more than crawling. LoL i we in smaller groups and we followed the main groups with a 2 hour start time difference. this way the big groups were out of our way.

•
•
•
•
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

post #21 of 42 Old 02-15-2011, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Does anyone know if there is going to be a JKO run? Is there any info about it? We are triing to finalize our schedule.

RK
post #22 of 42 Old 02-15-2011, 07:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Does anyone know if there is going to be a JKO run? Is there any info about it? We are triing to finalize our schedule.

RK
Well if everything works out I will only be there the day before the vendor show starting and would be leaving the day after (Wens. - Sat.) and I haven't heard anything from anyone on here about trails rides for JKO

post #23 of 42 Old 02-18-2011, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

The annoucement can finnally be made! This event is going to be going on at Area BFE and we have decided to participate.

Jk-Experience challenge 2.0 helldorado moab

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JK Experience Challenge Version 2.0
Moab Challenge from Hell...dorado
Yes, we have to have good humor and humility at our own expense or putting on the 2011 Off Road Evolution JK Experience presented by Falken Tire series of events would be a job and not considered the true passion that we enjoy.

We are proud to announce that the 2011 JK Experience Challenge has been rescheduled and will be held at Area BFE on their legendary trail, Helldorado.

When: Saturday April 23rd, 2011 - 10am
Where: Moab, Utah - Area BFE
Why: To test the JK's limitations and it's drivers skills to the extreme.

The JK Experience Challenge - Helldorado - will truly test every inch of the JK's and drivers capability on one of the most technical trails in North America. Or should we say... "the most non forgiving and metal mashing trails"... with obstacles named - The Gate Keeper, The Squeeze, Can Opener, and the illustrious Waterfall.

Before signing up for this JK Experience Challenge, we highly suggest Google searching and YouTube viewing as many images and videos possible of Helldorado. When people and trail ratings post, "Body Damage and Breakage" as their main headline we promise you they are not kidding. If it was an easy trail we would not call it the JK Experience Challenge.

If, rocks scraping through your beautiful body panels, crashing through your factory hard top windows and eating the side wall of your tires away from those pretty chrome polished bead locked rims, does not sound like your cup of tea, then we hope to see you as a spectator. But if you and your JK think this JK Experience Challenge is for you, sign up today ( Email [email protected])!

This is the only JK Experience event that is truly open to anyone and everyone (with a JK of course) interested in participating. The winner of this JK Experience Challenge will get an invite to this years JK Experience "Main" (7 day) run. Wait, did we say winner? Yes, this will be a timed run with a staggered start 5 minutes apart.

We will post up our full week's schedule once we find out when the JKO Run is.

Rock Krawler Suspension
post #24 of 42 Old 02-18-2011, 08:52 AM

We're looking forward to have all of you out there!

See you in a couple of months!!!
post #25 of 42 Old 02-21-2011, 03:51 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreaBFE View Post
We're looking forward to have all of you out there!

See you in a couple of months!!!
Welcome to JKOwners.com

Cya there, condo reservations made and I'm amped for this years event!

•
•
•
•
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode