The sponsorship matrix has now been released and was emailed out earlier today! If you did not receive it or are interested in sponsorhip or vending opportunities please contact me here or at one of these two emails. [email protected] or [email protected]
Due to shirt and advertising printing we need you to please respond as soon as possible with your commitment. Please email or fax the second page of the sponsorship agreement back to me at the info listed below. Not doing so will greatly limit your exposure as indicated on the matrix.
* Title sponsorships (2) available ( first come, first serve. Both spots can be purchased by just one company for stand alone).
* Rubicon sponsorships are a great value for those that do not to be a title sponsor
* Sahara and Mountaineer sponsorships for those companies that may not want as much exposure
* Vendor only option. The vendor only option is only open for the company that purchases the option and can not be combined.
Information on the hotel and activities will soon be released. As soon as I can give you the information it will be posted here! AND at www.jeepbeach.com
Did you see the 5 page spread on Jeep Beach in Four Wheeler Magazine? March issue on news stands now!
Everyone, I apologize for the lateness of the information but negotiations for the hotel and venue took a lot longer than expected. We are rolling now and information will be coming quick!
To update those of you that didn't attend last year, Jeep Beach 2010 was a HUGE success! Our 5 day event generated many smiling faces on Jeep owners from all over the United States and several countries.
* Our Wednesday event at Hooters had almost 100 Jeeps as participants started coming in to town early to enjoy a week of Jeep activities and vacation all in one.
* Our Thursday event at Daytona Dodge was a show n shine with more food, more music and a kids choice award winner. We had almost 150 Jeeps attend this event
* Friday is the official start date of Jeep Beach's main activities. This was registration night at the hotel with a vendor meet n greet right next to the beach. We had 582 Jeeps come in for pre-registration.
* Saturday is the main event and we had a total of 737 Jeeps and over 3500 participants enjoying the man made courses, winning the $40,000 worth of raffle items donated by you and enjoying the fellowship of their fellow Jeepers!
* Sunday was the beach parade. A line of Jeeps on the beach over 5 miles long with a total count of 452 Jeeps participating! We wrapped up Sundays events with a pool party and free lunch at the host hotel. Our participants won even more prizes and got to witness the presentation of checks to our charities The Blue Ribbon Coalition and the Boys and Girls Club.
* There were many more events and happenings that took place over the 5 days like a scavenger hunt that took Jeepers all over Daytona visiting historical landmarks.
This years event will include everything you see above and we even have a few big surprises up our sleeve that we will announce soon.
So what does this mean for you? An opportunity to be a part of Jeep Beach history! Our goal is 1000 Jeeps and 5000 participants this year.
Thank you again and we'll see you at the beach!!
Jeep Beach Vendor Rep
(866) 439-4560 FAX
Jeep Beach Hotel
The Shores Resort & Spa
2637 South Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
(Fax) 386.760.3651 866-396-2217
Room Rates are as follows:
River View: $99
Ocean View: $119
Ocean Front: $149
www.shoresresort.com GROUP CODE JEEPSH
These rooms are still a little more pricey than we wanted but this was the best rate they were willing to give. Its also the only hotel big enough to accommodate what we needed.