SYNERGY SUSPENSION/POLY PERFORMANCE JK MOAB EJS RUN - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 01-13-2011, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

SYNERGY SUSPENSION/POLY PERFORMANCE JK MOAB EJS RUN

We are planning another customer/medial/industry run this year at EJS. I dont know the details yet but we are looking at Monday April 18th. Just reserving the day for now. I will post up the details when I fugure it out

Those of you that think you know everything really annoy those of us that do!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 01-13-2011, 09:08 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

A few of us are planning a long trip to Moab either during EJS or over Memorial Day. If we do EJS, I'd love to ride with you guys. Thanks for the invite.
post #3 of 14 Old 01-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Rock God

Garage

Looking into the Trip Drew. The Synergy System is working perfectly on the JK. Thanks again and I hope I get home to drive it soon!!!!

Kevin

Method Motorsports

Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 01-21-2011, 07:36 PM
Rock God

Garage

You guys should make it April 19th (that's my birthday)...
I'll sort of be out-of-country but it would still make me all warm and fuzzy inside!

Hotrodtinker JERSEY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CREW
'08 Unlimited Rubicon (Rescue Green)
Lifted and running (for the moment)...
Planned Mods:
- Engine swap and 1-ton axles!!!
post #5 of 14 Old 01-24-2011, 09:16 PM
JKowners Vendor

Dang! I won't be up until Wednesday or Thursday--just coming for the vendor show and the Big Saturday send off. Not counting on getting much wheeling done that week.

Nena Barlow

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

post #6 of 14 Old 01-24-2011, 09:31 PM
JKowners Vendor

We had a bucket of fun with you guys last year on your Canyonlands run.

https://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26206

Hope to see you guys on the trail again!

post #7 of 14 Old 01-25-2011, 04:42 AM
Rock God

I had a great time last year at Hells Revenge with you guys last year. I would love to join again this year if I can make it out there this year.

2012 SLV JK Unlimited Rubicon
post #8 of 14 Old 01-25-2011, 09:35 AM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Liquor

I'll do my best to be there for this run. I'm cutting it close but trying to work a deal that will put me back in the states a week early.
I had a great time on last year's run!!

• Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:

Magazine Feature:

post #9 of 14 Old 02-05-2011, 04:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT1 View Post
We are planning another customer/medial/industry run this year at EJS. I dont know the details yet but we are looking at Monday April 18th. Just reserving the day for now. I will post up the details when I fugure it out
Any updates?

08 Rubicon - AWE FAWK TOO MUCH TO LIST!
post #10 of 14 Old 02-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Wheeler

Had a great time on the canyonlands run last year. I'm in again this year provided the trail choice is within the capability of my unlimited's 35's and rear locker. 59 days and counting..
post #11 of 14 Old 02-19-2011, 02:42 PM
Rock God

Garage

I know there are going. Me probably not as I have limited time this year for event we are attending. Call Synergy and talk with Drew!

Method Motorsports

Email:
post #12 of 14 Old 02-22-2011, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

We are combining this with the JKO run
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46442

post #13 of 14 Old 04-16-2011, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

We are doing an informal trail run on Monday for any one interested. Leaving Moab diner Monday @ 8:30. Don't know where we r going yet but I'm sure it will be a good time.

post #14 of 14 Old 04-17-2011, 08:35 AM
Granite Guru

We're driving down from Salt Lake tomorrow morning, so we'll leave early enough to meet up with you guys for the trail. 1bdoscr and I were going to run Golden Spike, since their not doing an EJS run on there Monday, but we'd be open to whatever you come up with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode