JEEP BEACH 2011 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
JEEP BEACH 2011

Though details are still being worked on I went ahead and booked my hotel!

Now I can't wait for registration to start!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ImmortalityLTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
Though details are still being worked on I went ahead and booked my hotel!

Now I can't wait for registration to start!

Which hotel did you book? My wife was less than impressed with the Conch House when we stayed there last year, so we are probably going to try to find something else. She's pretty fond of the Holiday Inn Express brand, so that may be an option this time around.

Joel
2010 Tiki Rescue World Champion
post #3 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Granite Guru

I thought that Rooster said that they might change hotels anyhow..
so where did you book do you know where the host hotel will be????

Maybe because he is up in Gainsvill or Pensacola he wont be doing as much maybe you know stuff if so give it up bro what is up

I live I ride I go over shit
Lifted Locked Armored on 37's
Geezer's Tank
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalityLTD View Post
Which hotel did you book? My wife was less than impressed with the Conch House when we stayed there last year, so we are probably going to try to find something else. She's pretty fond of the Holiday Inn Express brand, so that may be an option this time around.
I booked at Daytona Beach Regency, it is a vacation place/time share place and it is only a few hotels down from where we were based at last year and in better/safer walking distance to the bars

post #5 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Rock God

Quote:
I booked at Daytona Beach Regency, it is a vacation place/time share place and it is only a few hotels down from where we were based at last year and in better/safer walking distance to the bars
Rumor is we are moving down the beach....

post #6 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 12:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Dates?

, Granite,
, ProComp 7069 17x9, Cooper STT Pro 37's, Warn M8000, ACE ProSeries Bumpers, RROR Skids, Poly Tie Rod and Drag Link, Ten Factory Chromoly Rear Axles
post #7 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
Rumor is we are moving down the beach....
No worries I have some fam and friends coming down so I got a place that sleeps 6 with a full kitchen and it is dead center from basically everything. Reguardless of where events are.

post #8 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Dates?
May 11-15

post #9 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 01:09 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Did you get it from RCI?

, Granite,
, ProComp 7069 17x9, Cooper STT Pro 37's, Warn M8000, ACE ProSeries Bumpers, RROR Skids, Poly Tie Rod and Drag Link, Ten Factory Chromoly Rear Axles
post #10 of 99 Old 01-12-2011, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Did you get it from RCI?
Either rci or diamond as I had an exchange saved up

post #11 of 99 Old 01-13-2011, 11:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Looking forward to it!

RK
post #12 of 99 Old 01-13-2011, 08:04 PM
JKO Addict!

At times I hate being deployed! Jeep Beach 2012! Try not to get us banned.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne - The Shootist

post #13 of 99 Old 01-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Liquor

I'll be there with the dirty camel Mr. Deids
i had a great time last year and look forward to this year's event.

• Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:

Magazine Feature:

post #14 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 04:44 AM
JKO Addict!

I'll think about it

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42143

and yes my jeep is in the pic below. I see it, do you?
post #15 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 05:09 AM
Rock God

Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

We stayed at the Daytona Beach Regency, and it was really nice.

Check out the dude at night that plays the guitar on their deck. He isn't there every night but its him, a guitar and scotch.

He'll hang out with you at the bar afterward and BS, really cool old man!

The box said "Requires Windows 95, NT, or better", so I installed Linux
post #16 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Scheduled over a 4WP Truck & Jeep Fest show...damn!

Doesn't look like we'll be there, but you should be able to scope out D's JK with some freshly installed new goodies.

Check us out on Facebook

Questions? Comments? Let us know
(888) 220-6861

post #17 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211 View Post
I'll think about it

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42143

and yes my jeep is in the pic below. I see it, do you?

This sucks ass I want to go soo bad. May be in 2012? have fun bitches

2010 2 door sport, 6 speed,Dark Charcoal Pearl
post #18 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 05:48 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior Products View Post
Scheduled over a 4WP Truck & Jeep Fest show...damn!

Doesn't look like we'll be there, but you should be able to scope out D's JK with some freshly installed new goodies.
Jeep Beach is way bigger than any 4WP Truck and Jeep Fest, so they should have checked with Jeep Beach staff first!

post #19 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Jeep Beach is way bigger than any 4WP Truck and Jeep Fest, so they should have checked with Jeep Beach staff first!

X2 Plus you have the beach and drinking. Don't see that at a 4WP show.

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99˘ a can. That's almost $7.00 in dog money.
post #20 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Granite Guru

Anyone going on the 11th? It's the only day I have that I can make it. My bro is getting married in Buffalo that weekend and have to leave Thursday. Pissed!!! Rather be at Jeep Beach.

07 JKU Rescue Green with 3.5" RK Mid-Arm Flex w/ Bilstein 5100s, 5.13's, Eaton E-Locker, 35" MT Baja ATZ, 17" DC Torque wheels, Monstalined tub, Home-made front bumper with Smittybilt XRC-8 winch, Wild Boar rack w/ IPF 968 lights, K&N Intake, Gibson Exhaust.
Future Mods: 2wd-4wd conversion = completed!
post #21 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Granite Guru

We are looking forward to it! My stepmother has a time share like five minutes down the road that we are getting. Be there from the 8th through the 15th. Was checking out last years event pictures and video, look like it was a blast!

08 X Unlimited.Jeep Green. 4.5" AEV Nth Degree. Rubi rock sliders, LineX'd nerf bars. MotoMetal 909's. 35x12.5x17 Nitto. Billet grille. Daystar Dash, Hood Wranglers and tire bumpstops. Rugged Ridge liners,front XHD bumper. Recon 10.5, neoprene covers. sPOD. KC Daylighters windshield lights. Pocket flares by TAG. JKS front and rear adjustable trac bars. Expedition One Trail Series rear bumper, Rock Krawler arms, Evo sleeves, RCVs, 4.88s, ARBs
post #22 of 99 Old 01-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via AIM to dickyB Send a message via Skype™ to dickyB

anyone do any camping for this event? i'm looking forward to it, but camping is a little more my style than hotels plus its easier with the dog. that turd has to go everywhere with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
I like driving my jeep around while wearing a suit....it says I'm formal, but I'm here to party.
post #23 of 99 Old 01-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Granite Guru

4WP will be there however selling parts. and anyone who remembers last year or at jeeptoberfest i will be doing the truckfest deals. i do not believe i will have the semi there like jeeptoberfest due to the truckfest going on but i will be there with plenty of products for sale. my booth will have the cheapest prices their i promise. so if you need anything stop by. if you guys want anything special PM me or post it in here and ill do my best to bring it.
post #24 of 99 Old 01-18-2011, 03:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:

LOL same thing I told him...
post #25 of 99 Old 01-18-2011, 04:04 PM
JKO Addict!

OK let me squash some rumors now...Although I am no longer the MFJC President I am STILL the Jeep Beach Vendor Rep. Yes Im still in the meetings and go back as much as I can. When I cant I am conferenced in via telephone for the meetings.

They are still trying to get good pricing for you and thats whats taking so long with the hotel. The hotel we were at last year was booked ahead of time this year (signed contract) so there was no going back there.

So what does that mean? That we have to move down the beach to a hotel thats as big or bigger. Did we find one? YES we did! However that hotels normal pricing is outside what we feel "normal everyday Jeepers" would want to pay. So we have been working them very hard on pricing. Its still going to be more than last year but the quality of the hotel is much, much better! Also the hotel is right on the parade route so balcony pics of the parade will be plentiful. In addition the hotel is across the street from a huge parking area that we are trying to secure for not only you but those with trailers and tow pigs. So give us time!

Are there hotels that are offering deals? YES. I know for a fact that the Holiday Inn on the beach will be having specials, the Ramada Inn across from the track and several others up and down the beach. We are trying to get better pricing but if you were to call them now and talk to the manager and let them know why you are coming you will most likely get a great deal because word around Daytona is spreading and everyone wants a part.

Camping deals...YES! The KOA next to the track will be offering specials and you can get those now.

If you have any questions you can contact ME or Milgre (Milli - Jeep Beach Director and new Pres)

And for anyone NOT coming to Jeep Beach because you are headed to another show...there should be lots of truck guys and truck vendors there because all the Jeepers and Jeep vendors I know will be in Daytona!

Last edited by rooster; 01-18-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode