JK Experience JV January 2011 POSTPONED - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 12-21-2010, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Exclamation JK Experience JV January 2011 POSTPONED

I just received this:

December 21, 2010 - For Immediate Release

Off Road Evolution’s JK Experience presented by Falken Tire announces postponement of 2011 JK Experience Challenge.

It is with mixed emotions that the JK Experience regretfully announces the postponement of the JKX Challenge that was scheduled for January 14-15, 2011. We couldn’t be more pleased with the excitement and interest that has been generated for the 2011 JKX Challenge, however, it is because of this amazing response that we have been forced to postpone the JKX Challenge.

The JKX Challenge has been such a Huge Success with sign ups and popularity; we have exceeded the event parameters with the BLM. What this means is, unfortunately we will have to postpone the JKX Challenge until all new permits have been approved for an event of this size, this will take no less than 180 days.

“The bright side… I am choosing to look at postponement in a positive light, said Mel Wade, founder of JK Experience and owner of Off Road Evolution. This event has taken the JK community by surprise. We have over 30 participants, from your everyday weekend warrior to many of your favorite manufacturers and shops from around the country. This is a great event for the Jeep® JK community and this postponement will allow more of your favorite JK manufacturers the opportunity to sign up to be venders; growing the JKX Challenge into something every JK owner will want to attend, in order to see the latest and greatest parts for your favorite vehicle, the Jeep® JK.”

We will continue to keep you updated on the status of our permits and the new date for the JKX Challenge.

All participants that submitted registration paper work for the 2011 JKX Challenge will automatically be registered for the rescheduled event.

We thank you all for your interest and support of the JK Experience and look forward to that excitement and interest building as we move forward with the rescheduling of the JKX Challenge as well as the other two events planned for 2011.

Off Road Evolution’s JK Experience presented by Falken Tire are events that promote and showcase the off-road and on-road capabilities of the Jeep® JK, and in particular the products from the manufacturers that participate and sponsor the events. These events are, by design, intended to be the most demanding and toughest JK only events. A gathering of the top Manufacturers of JK performance parts together with JK enthusiasts.

For more information on JK Experience please visit www.jk-experience.com or direct inquiries to [email protected]

'09 4dr Rubi Detonator Yellow
35x12.5x17 BFG KM2s they SUCK!
Rugged Ridge XHD bumper Warn 9.5ti
3.5 Mid arm Rock Krawler
Finally 5.13s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-21-2010, 05:37 AM
JKowners Vendor

Well, good! Since I have Jeep 101 at Table Mesa AND Bill Burke's birthday party already planned on that day, I did not know HOW I was going to make it out to Johnson Valley, TOO!

Seriously, one phone call to the BLM before posting the event could have saved them a lot of embarrassment. Great event idea--hope they get it all squared away.

Nena Barlow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

post #3 of 6 Old 12-21-2010, 06:29 AM
Granite Guru

Michael Stead's Hilltop Jeep
Richmond, CA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 12-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Granite Guru

SHITTY. Oh well, I guess I will just have to plan another trip to JV..... " no less than 180 days" is gonna put it right in the middle of the summer , so I can only assume it will be in the fall or next spring...

Thanks!!
Joe Daro
Absolute Offroad

07 JK Rubicon with a "few" Mods....and NO!, My ESP light IS NOT ON!
post #5 of 6 Old 12-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Granite Guru

So, I guess you can put me down as an instructor for the 101 Nena..... BUT...I get to use a rental, right????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep School View Post
Well, good! Since I have Jeep 101 at Table Mesa AND Bill Burke's birthday party already planned on that day, I did not know HOW I was going to make it out to Johnson Valley, TOO!

Seriously, one phone call to the BLM before posting the event could have saved them a lot of embarrassment. Great event idea--hope they get it all squared away.

Thanks!!
Joe Daro
Absolute Offroad

07 JK Rubicon with a "few" Mods....and NO!, My ESP light IS NOT ON!
post #6 of 6 Old 12-21-2010, 12:52 PM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Offroad View Post
So, I guess you can put me down as an instructor for the 101 Nena..... BUT...I get to use a rental, right????
As long as you are bringing a tow strap and a spare axle for your rig this year!

Nena Barlow

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode