This is our annual pre-Jeep 101 clinic to give new Jeepers a general intro to 4-wheeling:
Beginners’ 4wd Clinic
Table Mesa AZ
Date: Sunday, December 12, 2010
Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Meet place: Table Mesa Recreation Area
(I-17 exit #236, west on Table Mesa Rd. Map provided to confirmed participants. )
• 4L transfer case (if you are not sure, call)
• All tires and spare in good working order
• Basic trail and club etiquette
• Basic preparation
• 2H, 4H, 4L: Which one and why
• Airing down tires: When and how much
• Clearance, articulation, surface traction, and “picking a line”
• Terrain types: sand, rocks and wash-outs—typical AZ backroads.
For new 4-wheelers:
If you want to understand how your Jeep functions on the trail…
If you want to try out some trails, but have hesitated to join a club run…
If you are pretty sure you don’t want any “rock rash” …
This is the course for you!
This is an on-trail clinic—all relevant discussion and questions are encouraged. Scratches and body damage are not likely on the main route, though drivers wishing to take more adventurous options may encounter brush or skid plate contact.
Nena Barlow of Barlow Jeep Rentals
& Sedona Jeep School
Darryl Ranges of Sedona 4wd Solutions
Limit 12 vehicles.
Email [email protected]
1. Your name
2. Your cell phone number
3. Vehicle description: year, model, any modifications
For questions or sign-up contact us at: [email protected]