Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Liquor
Arrow SEMA 2010

vids are going up. sorry its Ford...

YouTube - Ford AWD SVT Hooning at SEMA 2010

YouTube - Ford 5.0 Mustang Hooning at SEMA 2010

Here's a nice Dodge Challenger

YouTube - 2011 Challenger Center Display for MOPAR at SEMA 2010

I'm having a good time out here. Bumped into Drew and crew at the Poly Performance booth. Del and Stacie Albright with Blueribbon Coilition are here and Kevin flew in for 4ws.com to check things out. SPod Guy will arrive later this evening. Also bumped into Charlene. Jessie Combs was at the Warn booth signing away. Got my pic with her, pretty kick ass she knew about the build on "CAIN".

Looking forward to more tomorrow.

Sorry, a couple of the images are shitty since my iPhone got screw balled...

Munster's Car

Batmobile

Batmobile interior

Off-Road entrance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
•
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
•
•
•
• Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

Last edited by Liquor; 11-03-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 147 Old 11-03-2010, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Nice Audi

View from Monorail towards Fords outside exhibit

Green Hornet Car

Breakfast - Italian Sausage, YUM!!

Jeep's Off-Road Cherokee

Jessie Combs and I

Delta's Jeep. I like the hood and grill. Mean looking. Will it be on "CAIN"??

are you at SEMA? post you pics and maybe I'll see you tomorrow!!

•
•
•
•
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

post #3 of 147 Old 11-03-2010, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

there fixed the video links. they were not showing at first posting.

•
•
•
•
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 147 Old 11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Garage

This thing is SEX!

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #5 of 147 Old 11-03-2010, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

i'll get more pics of it for you tomorrow

•
•
•
•
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

post #6 of 147 Old 11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
This thing is SEX!

Yea it is. Specs? I see Rubi wheels/tires, rock rails, paint, and maybe a small lift?
post #7 of 147 Old 11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
This thing is SEX!

RIIIIGHHTT?? i just got done saying the same exact thing!

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #8 of 147 Old 11-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
This thing is SEX!

Yeah I'm really digging that. The only thing that bothered me is under the door handles they put orange colored patches. IMO it should match the hood. Otherwise bad ass. Mopar was also displaying a green jku on the what I think are the axles from the J8, but I could be wrong. I'll try to post pics of it later.
post #9 of 147 Old 11-03-2010, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

33" BFG tires on moab rims. looks like the rubi inspired rock sliders.

ill get more info tomorrow for everyone. its my last day going to the event. moose and i will be there. i need to get out and about more and take some pics of the other stuff. LoL

any requests??

ill get some vid of the ford raptors getting hooned as well. they taking these things off jumps and getting air. you ride or drive the mustangs and raptors too. i might try to get a ride and tape it as well.

there is a Ram here that is equipted for pre-running as well. its their answer to the raptor

•
•
•
•
2012 Sponsors:
•
•
•
•
•

Magazine Feature:

Last edited by Liquor; 11-03-2010 at 09:25 PM.
post #10 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 05:07 AM
Rock God

Who's booth was the Grey Grand Cherokee in? Mopar? That things is AWESOME looking!

Ben Hedrick
Projects:
2011 6.4L VVT SRT8 HEMI Rubicon

2010 6.1L SRT HEMI JK Unlimited Rubicon
2007 5.7L HEMI JK Unlimited Sahara
2002 4.0L Jeep AEV Brute
2003 6.4L Stroker HEMI Jeep AEV Brute
2005 4.0L Jeep AEV Brute
2014 5.7L HEMI JK Unlimited Rubicon eXpedition Jeep

post #11 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 05:17 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
This thing is SEX!

uhhohh....I like. which is NOT a good thing. It would look better if it didn't have that black sticker/paint on the hood, but thats just me.
post #12 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 06:01 AM
JKO Addict!

I showed it to the wife last night and got the nod to start searching out some Rubi wheels and tires for hers.
post #13 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick View Post
Who's booth was the Grey Grand Cherokee in? Mopar? That things is AWESOME looking!
Yeah it's in the mopar booth.
post #14 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 08:54 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Got any pics of some cool 2 door JKs? I would love to have that Grand as it sits. Not really sure how I feel about all the new techno doo-dads in the new Grand, but that package sure looks awesome.

And on the grill/hood for the JK...whats the deal with the grill? The hood is awesome but the grill is strange looking...does it have a purpose or is it just for looks?

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
post #15 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Granite Guru

very nice thanks for sharing

2013 JKU Commando Green
3.5 inch Metalcloack
Fox 2.0 performance shocks
35s Toyo M/T on 18 inch mayham wheels
DV8 offroad front bumper
Flowmaster exhaust
post #16 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 09:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Here is my contribution

post #17 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 09:31 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Had to put this up too
post #18 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 09:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
post #19 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Lots of fun but my feet are KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are:

We also sell ARB 4x4 accessories, OR Fab, Trail Master Suspension, Rough Country suspension, Rock Krawler, Iron Rock Off Road, Rubicon Express, Rugged Ridge, Poly Performance, Trail Tools, Trailer DIY Parts including Tubs, and roof top tents
post #20 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 10:01 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDDLZ View Post
That is wicked.
post #21 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Rock God

MAN I would love to be there!

2012 SLV JK Unlimited Rubicon
post #22 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 10:51 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDDLZ View Post
Had to put this up too
haha! I almost forgot you took that.....many much cervezas.

Dirty's Minions don't officially exist. They are a myth, a bedtime story, a whispered rumor. They are ghosts.

post #23 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Garage

From Jeeps FB page..

The whole Jeep SEMA Album..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&id=7037526514

I am guess that Rocksters LS powerplant kept the Jeep photogs away..

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #24 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 11:11 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
In my opinion, that is way better than an Atomic axle.
post #25 of 147 Old 11-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquor View Post
33" BFG tires on moab rims. looks like the rubi inspired rock sliders.

ill get more info tomorrow for everyone. its my last day going to the event. moose and i will be there. i need to get out and about more and take some pics of the other stuff. LoL

any requests??

ill get some vid of the ford raptors getting hooned as well. they taking these things off jumps and getting air. you ride or drive the mustangs and raptors too. i might try to get a ride and tape it as well.

there is a Ram here that is equipted for pre-running as well. its their answer to the raptor
THANK YOU!!!!

If you could find out:
What wheel spacers on there
What budgett boost they used (who made it)
Actual tire size off the tires?

I'm all over this one!!!

So, Hit, is there going to be a green WK2 in FL getting this setup?

2016 JKU
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode