1Likes
  • 1 Post By GenRight Off Road

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 08-03-2017, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Sheriffs JeepFest - Jasper, GA

Aug 31st - Sept 3rd in Jasper, GA

https://www.sheriffsjeepfest.com/

Registration is 75$ and last through August 15th. After that it is 85$ at the gate. The money goes to a boat load of different charities that all help kids in need.

This will be my first year going, just wanted to see if anyone from the Forum will be making it. From old and previous threads it looks like it is a pretty big deal for the area.

I will be there Thursday night - Saturday. I have to work on Sunday. But I am excited to get out and meet the jeep community that's around me!

Boat loads of guys from the Forum its seems like will be vendors. Seems to get bigger every year!

2008 JKU, ProComps, 35 Kevlar MT/R's, Dana 44s, locked, 5.13, Artic Trusses, RCVs, all types of OR-Fab stuff, PIAA's, 2.5in Suspension lift, Adams driveshaft, Teraflex SpeedBumps, Warn Winch and some other goodies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry0071 View Post
Old shit needs fixed. Facts.
Shit run off-road needs fixed. Fact.
Old shit run off-road needs fixed more often yet. Fact.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 08-16-2017, 12:18 PM
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

We'll be there in a big way!
Attached Images

j3ff3ry_j33p likes this.

GenRight Off-Road - Genuine Ideas Engineered Right
4535 Runway Street, Simi Valley, California 93063
805-584-8635

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/

post #3 of 25 Old 08-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Where's everyone staying? I might be able to getaway from work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 08-17-2017, 06:21 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

im gonna try to go this year unless work intercedes. I also didn't know you were in Tenn , @Cod ; where at?

post #5 of 25 Old 08-17-2017, 09:09 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
im gonna try to go this year unless work intercedes. I also didn't know you were in Tenn , @Cod ; where at?
Near Bristol! I've tried to go to this two years in a row but work screwed me over each time so here I am on the third try! I missed the pre-registering...just flat out forgot about it until @GenRight Off Road made their thread and bumped this one.

Let me know if you go we'll have a beer or 20, wife is also going with me!

Quote:
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #6 of 25 Old 08-17-2017, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
Near Bristol! I've tried to go to this two years in a row but work screwed me over each time so here I am on the third try! I missed the pre-registering...just flat out forgot about it until @GenRight Off Road made their thread and bumped this one.

Let me know if you go we'll have a beer or 20, wife is also going with me!
you got it, dude. I think I have asked you about that location , now that you mention Bristol. Heck, you're up there near all the good Eastern Tenn/Ky areas to wheel in. Regardless of this Jeepers Jamboree,
I have afeeling a bunch of us East of Mississippi guys on JKO are gonna get together soon ... it is way overdue.

post #7 of 25 Old 08-20-2017, 09:42 AM
Wheeler

I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8 of 25 Old 08-22-2017, 05:37 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Where's everyone staying? I might be able to getaway from work.
I live less than an hour away. So I'll be sleeping in my bed...

2008 JKU, ProComps, 35 Kevlar MT/R's, Dana 44s, locked, 5.13, Artic Trusses, RCVs, all types of OR-Fab stuff, PIAA's, 2.5in Suspension lift, Adams driveshaft, Teraflex SpeedBumps, Warn Winch and some other goodies...

Quote:
post #9 of 25 Old 08-22-2017, 06:05 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelrclark View Post
I live less than an hour away. So I'll be sleeping in my bed...
Are you hitting on me?

Quote:
post #10 of 25 Old 08-22-2017, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Are you hitting on me?
Depends... are you into it???

Just kidding, I don't think my girlfriend would be to into that.

Quote:
post #11 of 25 Old 08-24-2017, 08:08 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

As of today, work permitting, I'll be at the Holiday Inn Express in Canton.... and yes I'll feel smarter!

Quote:
post #12 of 25 Old 08-25-2017, 05:43 PM
Wheeler

We had a bed open up in our cabin in Ellijay. If interested it's, $230 for your part. 8/31-9/3. Text 404-398-8089 for a link the the cabin and details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #13 of 25 Old 08-26-2017, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

wish I could be at my mom and dads in Morganton and heading out to meet y'all this morning. Be safe have a blast and take photos to post !

post #14 of 25 Old 08-28-2017, 03:41 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

So would a few of you all like to meet up on Friday morning, or Saturday? If you are interested we could maybe hang out a bit together, or go on one of the light rides or something. Just let me know or shoot me a message on here with your cell and we will see what we can do.

Quote:
post #15 of 25 Old 08-28-2017, 08:12 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I will be there Saturday unless it is raining.

TC
Crawling For Reid March 23, 2019 Adventure OffRoad Park

post #16 of 25 Old 08-28-2017, 08:45 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
So would a few of you all like to meet up on Friday morning, or Saturday? If you are interested we could maybe hang out a bit together, or go on one of the light rides or something. Just let me know or shoot me a message on here with your cell and we will see what we can do.
Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCdawg View Post
I will be there Saturday unless it is raining.
Yea....right now looks like rain just about everyday. Harvey or what's left of him once he finishes with TX will be around Miss/Ala line somewhere, or at least that's what they're saying.

Quote:
post #17 of 25 Old 08-28-2017, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Will do!

Yea....right now looks like rain just about everyday. Harvey or what's left of him once he finishes with TX will be around Miss/Ala line somewhere, or at least that's what they're saying.
Yea - that is what they are talking about. Lots of rain unfortunately. Means I will have to put the damn doors on...

Quote:
post #18 of 25 Old 08-30-2017, 06:50 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Yea - that is what they are talking about. Lots of rain unfortunately. Means I will have to put the damn doors on...

Looks like Thurs & Fri are a wash but Sat & Sun don't look too bad.......

Quote:
post #19 of 25 Old 08-30-2017, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

So apparently this year they have some off site rides with Georgia Bounty Runners. So, maybe these trails are slightly more difficult? I have heard the majority of the trials there are basic.

Quote:
post #20 of 25 Old 08-30-2017, 01:22 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

Should be there Saturday morning, weather permitting etc.

Quote:
post #21 of 25 Old 08-31-2017, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Anybody heard of, or seen this place yet? GRJ Offroad Park. They are opening the week of Jeepfest. Probably looking to make some money off of Jeepfest since there will be so many in town. If I didn't live so close, I might consider camping out there. Hell - if I can talk the Fiance into it I still might. Just don't think she would be game.

Look pretty good. @Cod - if Jeepfest is to packed on Sat you wanna go check it out maybe? (or anyone else on the forum?)

Quote:
post #22 of 25 Old 08-31-2017, 07:55 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Anybody heard of, or seen this place yet? GRJ Offroad Park. They are opening the week of Jeepfest. Probably looking to make some money off of Jeepfest since there will be so many in town. If I didn't live so close, I might consider camping out there. Hell - if I can talk the Fiance into it I still might. Just don't think she would be game.

Look pretty good. @Cod - if Jeepfest is to packed on Sat you wanna go check it out maybe? (or anyone else on the forum?)
Haven't heard of it, they look enthusiastic about it though! We'll see what happens it may be worth checking out, weird grand opening time with Jeep Fest, kind of sucks if they're hoping to take some money away from a charity event

Quote:
post #23 of 25 Old 08-31-2017, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Haven't heard of it, they look enthusiastic about it though! We'll see what happens it may be worth checking out, weird grand opening time with Jeep Fest, kind of sucks if they're hoping to take some money away from a charity event
Right, I can see that - but I think its more along the lines of... they are riding the big fish in. They have a lot of camp sites set up. They have one video that shows a pretty nice man made rock garden they are working on. So that has the possibility to be pretty sweet. I have just heard that JeepFest is awesome, but the trail rides are pretty toned down. Just trying to make the most out of the weekend. Haha.

Quote:
post #24 of 25 Old 08-31-2017, 08:58 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
I have just heard that JeepFest is awesome, but the trail rides are pretty toned down. Just trying to make the most out of the weekend. Haha.
I'm sure the trails are toned down, they have to entertain everything from mud monsters to stock jeeps. It does look like a nice new park though, hey we need more in our area!!!

Quote:
post #25 of 25 Old 09-02-2017, 12:13 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage

Won't be making it, had something pop up.

Have fun

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode