KRAWLING AT THE HAMMERS - COLUMBUS DAY OCT 11th - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 92 Old 08-06-2010, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

KRAWLING AT THE HAMMERS - COLUMBUS DAY OCT 11th

To All

Rock Krawler Suspension is going to head to the Hammers for some trail runs on Oct 11th and 12th which is the Monday and Tuesday following the Pomona Offroad Expo in Southern California.

With any luck we will have the new project vehicle Kenny and I are working on out there as well, called the "Rockster"...

Everyone is welcome to come and have a good time! We don't care who's suspension you have or what vehicle you have. Just show up and have a good time. We will be throwing a party at our Hauler the night of the 11th.

Jeremy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 92 Old 08-06-2010, 08:40 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Count Myself & the Mrs in
post #3 of 92 Old 08-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Openly Hostile

You're going to Break it in at the hammers huh. That should be entertaining.

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 92 Old 08-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Rock God

Hmm, we might just have to extend our travel plans after the Pomona show for this!

Dave Dorsen [847-410-3750]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Dealer inquiries welcome*
post #5 of 92 Old 08-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Liquor

Damn, I wont be back till the following weekend. Plus it looks like the current work "CAIN" would be wrapping up that week. Maybe I can get out of here a bit early and make it.

• Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:

Magazine Feature:

post #6 of 92 Old 08-18-2010, 04:37 PM
JKowners Vendor

I'll be happy to come watch you guys roll the "Rockster". Will bring some

Woods Storage Tub Enlargement Kit - Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit - Evap Can Relocation Kit Muffler Relocation Kit - Tailgate Shock Kit
Buy Woods Kits at:
post #7 of 92 Old 08-18-2010, 05:23 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
At least there's no trees out there.

Vidi, vici, veni

2008 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #8 of 92 Old 08-18-2010, 09:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
I'll bring the HD cam....we can do color commentary.

Dirty's Minions don't officially exist. They are a myth, a bedtime story, a whispered rumor. They are ghosts.

post #9 of 92 Old 08-18-2010, 09:27 PM
JKO Addict!

Sounds like a plan-- count us in!

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
Hi Tread MT 37x12.50x16.5 $150 ea!
post #10 of 92 Old 08-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Rock God

Garage

Sounds like fun. IN
post #11 of 92 Old 09-02-2010, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

That is right. No one is excluded from this weekend. Come if you want no matter what ya got!

RK
post #12 of 92 Old 09-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Rock God

Hey Jeremy, I am trying to make this happen, but have never been to JV before. I wouldnt have a camper of any kind so am curious where the nearest hotel is, and if its feasible to "commute" for the runs and the evenings entertainment?

post #13 of 92 Old 09-02-2010, 01:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidX View Post
Hey Jeremy, I am trying to make this happen, but have never been to JV before. I wouldnt have a camper of any kind so am curious where the nearest hotel is, and if its feasible to "commute" for the runs and the evenings entertainment?
I heard that De Monto has room in his tent for you
post #14 of 92 Old 09-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDDLZ View Post
I heard that De Monto has room in his tent for you
Not after he slept with you last night!!!

post #15 of 92 Old 09-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Safari Straps

Can i bring my Saturn ?
post #16 of 92 Old 09-18-2010, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

You can bring your Saturn! We can use it instead of stacking rocks on some of the ledges for people who have trouble!

Glad to see all you guys are in! I have never been there myself so I am unsure of Lodging, but certainly some guys could help you out with this!

Looking forward to having everyone along for the trip!

Rock Krawler
post #17 of 92 Old 09-18-2010, 10:22 AM
JKO Addict!

Jeremy,

My rig is under the knife, and I'm waiting for my PR44 from Dynatrac to be delivered. If it gets in, and I get it installed before this date, I'll be there.

I've been looking forward to meeting some of our JKO folks in SoCal for a bit now too.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #18 of 92 Old 09-20-2010, 03:19 PM
Rock God

Ok, we are confirmed to run with you guys. We are just going to stay at our hotel in Pomona, and "commute" there on Monday morning... Then stay for a little bit of the festivities that night before heading back into town. Looking forward to it...

post #19 of 92 Old 09-21-2010, 09:12 AM
Granite Guru

Jeremy, I will be there with my "almost stock" JK.... I can organize one hell of a run. Camping is rough in JV, but there should be plenty of windbreak with all of the motorhomes there. Should be a good time, have been to the hammers tons of times with my TJ, but this will be a first for the JK. I will put together a run for each day, and post up. Looking forward to it.

Joe
Absolute Offroad
post #20 of 92 Old 09-21-2010, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Sounds great! Should be a good time.

Guys Don't worry about going crazy either! Our Victim will not even be 100%. We are slamming in a King Pin 60 Front Axle Right Now!

RK
post #21 of 92 Old 09-21-2010, 09:16 PM
JKO Addict!

Ran Sledge with the "Samster" on Sunday--- Lots O Fun!!! SledgeHammer is no joke! Great trail.

A few pics-

Looking forward to this run!!!
Attached Images

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
Hi Tread MT 37x12.50x16.5 $150 ea!
post #22 of 92 Old 09-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Granite Guru

Okay, so I am a retard. Second time with the JK. Dont understand how I forgot the Magazine cover shot. DOH.

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Offroad View Post
Jeremy, I will be there with my "almost stock" JK.... I can organize one hell of a run. Camping is rough in JV, but there should be plenty of windbreak with all of the motorhomes there. Should be a good time, have been to the hammers tons of times with my TJ, but this will be a first for the JK. I will put together a run for each day, and post up. Looking forward to it.

Joe
Absolute Offroad
post #23 of 92 Old 09-22-2010, 04:31 PM
Granite Guru

Day 1: Up Jackhammer, over the ridge to Jack Back. Jack back 1/2 way down to the shortcut to bender alley. Down bender alley to wrecking ball, and run wrecking ball out. Sound like fun?? HELL YEAH IT DOES!!!!

Joe
post #24 of 92 Old 09-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Safari Straps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100dollarman View Post
Ran Sledge with the "Samster" on Sunday--- Lots O Fun!!! SledgeHammer is no joke! Great trail.

A few pics-

Thanks for the invite
post #25 of 92 Old 09-24-2010, 06:42 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100dollarman View Post

A few pics-

You know pictures usually don't do an obstacle any justice...that first picture needs no caption. I got nervous just looking at it. LOL!

One day I (will) would love to join you guys to see how it is really done.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode