LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 06-18-2010, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
2010 North American JK Experience

Click Link Below For More Info...
http://www.jk-experience.com/index.php

°lllll°

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook Page
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube Channel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 06-18-2010, 06:07 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Looks like fun...but sadly my JK is just not up to this yet.

post #3 of 27 Old 06-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Rock God

Garage

Next year for me and 37's/regear...etc. sounds like a kickass trip
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 Old 06-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Rock God

Garage
2010 North American JK Experience

I signed up, really hoping to get chosen it would be an awesome experience!

95 Hemi YJ on Treps with a ton of cool custom work

*gone*09rubi unlimited Rock Krawler 5.5 long arm w/rrd Coilovers 37 Falken wildpeak's Currie 60's
post #5 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 07:18 AM
Rock God

Garage

What a cool looking event. I'd love to sign up but that Minimum Requirements list looks a lot like my wish list... minimum 37's, locker's front and rear, 9000# winch, sport cage....
Oh well.... some day.
post #6 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 09:32 AM
Rock God

Garage

BAAHHH!!!!

Must have
  • Full locking differential locker front & rear (Limited Slip not acceptable)

07 JK 2/DR Sahara, 35" Wrangler kevlar, 10k Winch, Garvin Roof Rack, 3" Black Diamond, CatBack Exhaust, RR Gen-1 Snorkel, too much more to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Welcome to JKOWNERS- Home of boobs, guns, meat, and Jeeps.
post #7 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage

I filled out the application twice now.. but didn't submit it either time.

I just don't know how I would be able to pull it off if selected to go... Jackson Hole WY is a loooong way from Miami and then the trip doesn't end where it began so you could be 500 miles away from wherever you left your tow rig.

Comes down to logistics for me.. and unfortunately, they are over my head.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #8 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post

I just don't know how I would be able to pull it off if selected to go... Jackson Hole WY is a loooong way from Miami and then the trip doesn't end where it began so you could be 500 miles away from wherever you left your tow rig.

Haha, tow rig??!?!? Just drive that sucker the 6k miles(?)!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #9 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:

geez i hope my application submitted

95 Hemi YJ on Treps with a ton of cool custom work

*gone*09rubi unlimited Rock Krawler 5.5 long arm w/rrd Coilovers 37 Falken wildpeak's Currie 60's
post #10 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnick View Post
geez i hope my application submitted
I'm sure it did..

What I am saying is, I filled it out but I didn't submit it.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #11 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:

You'd just need two co-pilots, one to be your spotter on the trail, etc, and some poor bastard to drive your tow rig to the end and sleep in it for 6 days.
post #12 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Rock God

Wow...I actually almost meet these requirements. I'm missing the CB Radio (on order soon), the fire extinguisher, battery hold down, cage, and of course...the first aid kit for boo-boos.

2010 Jeep Wrangler 2dr Rubicon with a part from everyone...
post #13 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Rock God

Now...I could get it all together by then...but I have a feeling 1300 miles is a long way from home to break down...and then add another 500 onto wherever it ends as well. God would I love to do this. Maybe if my property sells I'd take the time off and throw caution to the wind!

2010 Jeep Wrangler 2dr Rubicon with a part from everyone...
post #14 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 02:32 PM
JKO Addict!

Falken was handing out those postcards at forest fest, they were on the JKOwners run with us. I thought it was interesting how it said JK Owners sign up. Must have just been a coincidence.
It would be fun, but just don't have that much time.

JKUS Sort of
post #15 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 03:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prope View Post
Haha, tow rig??!?!? Just drive that sucker the 6k miles(?)!
Prope may be on to something. Driving the entire way would be a fawkin nightmare but maybe leaving the tow rig in Denver and then driving the last leg to Jackson may not be a bad idea? It is still a 9 hour haul in Kong but it beats having to back track to Jackson for the tow rig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Man View Post
You'd just need two co-pilots, one to be your spotter on the trail, etc, and some poor bastard to drive your tow rig to the end and sleep in it for 6 days.
I already received the "will you be the poor bastard" call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR LIKA View Post
It would be fun, but just don't have that much time.
I am in the same boat. It doesn't help that the event in Savannah is 5 days after the JK experience ends!
post #16 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 03:37 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I went ahead and signed up, what the hell. Wonder if our mulleted North Korean Friend is gonna be one of Mel's picks?
post #17 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:

Just ship your JK up here and ill drive for ya hahaha
post #18 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 03:41 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert dog View Post
I went ahead and signed up, what the hell. Wonder if our mulleted North Korean Friend is gonna be one of Mel's picks?
He's a proud sponser, so probably yah.

"We could not be happier or luckier to have Project-JK.com and JK-Forum.com as part of the JK Experience”, said Mel Wade. “Eddie and Cindy do such a great job taking care of their members and making both sites the best in the business. I’m truly honored of our affiliation.”

JKUS Sort of

Last edited by MR LIKA; 06-24-2010 at 03:44 PM.
post #19 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 04:29 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Screw this run then. I can't stand that douche bag for 1 day, and this is a 6-day deal! Even though I would blanket my rig in JKO stickers for the event.

They are probably looking for 10 very exclusive cocksuckers to latch onto the 10 vendors.
post #20 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage

Quote:

"We could not be happier or luckier to have Project-JK.com and JK-Forum.com as part of the JK Experience”, said Mel Wade. “Eddie and Cindy do such a great job taking care of their members and making both sites the best in the business. I’m truly honored of our affiliation.”
Bleh..

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #21 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 05:10 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert dog View Post
Screw this run then. I can't stand that douche bag for 1 day, and this is a 6-day deal!
Quote:
Bleh..
You guys are approaching this as glass half empty! This could be the perfect opportunity to get a group of JKO guys to make this the worst 6 days of Eddie's life!! Just imagine the possibilities....Eddie, would you like a beer? Oh I'm sorry, Heineken is not one of your sponsors so now you will have to ban me!

Need a tow strap Eddie? Oh, Sorry, I would be hooking the strap to a Red Rock Fab rear bumper and the welds may not support your Jeep!

Eddie, hear about the Jeep recall on the factory hitch. My bad, forgot that you were banned from all Jeep dealerships!

Oh the fun I could have. I would wear my "Banned, Shut up and wheel" shirt every day of the trip!!
post #22 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Rock God

Quote:

for a little more than what it would cost in fuel, you could have it shipped. You would lose it for prolly 2 months, but you can find shippers that will deliver it and then pick it up at the end of the run and deliver back to Miami.

fly in and fly out.

OR

just get a co-dawg that drives the tow rig to each locale, following you around with the spare parts and tools. at each stop, park the toter and he/she rides with you
post #23 of 27 Old 06-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Rock God

Garage

Looks like a fun trip, wish I could make!

JKOutcast
post #24 of 27 Old 06-25-2010, 05:18 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
just get a co-dawg that drives the tow rig to each locale, following you around with the spare parts and tools. at each stop, park the toter and he/she rides with you
I like this idea!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #25 of 27 Old 06-26-2010, 07:45 AM
Granite Guru

This is like it was meant to be!!

I happen to have vacation time booked to cover..... and Jackson Hole is about 8ish hours away from me!!!

Of course the JK is sitting idle - currently stock, but the suspension is in a UPS truck, the 37's are in the garage, the Spyder parts are in powdercoat and the gears go in next week.....

anyone know the selection criteria, or am I a dumbass who missed it on the site???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode