Come Join in the Fun at Easter Jeep Safari - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 02-25-2016, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Come Join in the Fun at Easter Jeep Safari

The 50th Anniversary of the Moab Easter Jeep Safari is right around the corner and we have tons of runs and fun planned! We want you to join in and be a part of it!

The runs and meet up times are below...

Sunday 3/20 will be Cliff Hanger. We are going to treat this as a Moab 101 day! We would like to teach people the arts of picking proper lines, covering the brakes, safe wheeling, etc. We will be staging at the McDonalds parking lot and leaving to the trail by 9:00 AM.

Monday 3/21 will be Pritchett Canyon. Pritchett is a very long and somewhat aggressive trail. We will do our best to stage inexperienced people in between experienced people to make sure things go smoothly. We have some of the best wheelers on the planet on this group so I have a high degree of confidence things will go smoothly. Again, McDonalds parking lot will be the staging area. We will be leaving for the trail head by 7:30 AM sharp!

Wednesday 3/23 will be Rusty Nail/ Gold Bar Rim led by Nena Barlow of Barlow Jeep Rentals. I hate getting lost out there! We will be meeting at 7 AM at the dirt parking lot Hwy 191 and Gemini Bridges Road. This again is a lengthy trail ride. We will be leaving the parking lot at 7:30 AM. The GPS coordinates for the parking lot is 38 39 24.8 North and 109 40 40.9 West.

We are also involved in the Moab Kick Off Party Monday Night at the Blu Pig. We would love for you to stop by and have a drink on us.

We look forward to seeing you all at this Legendary Event...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 02-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Granite Guru

I'm in for all 3. Fantastic!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- offroad inspired decals for your jeep
--
2008 Unlimited Rubicon - Silver (Locked and Loaded)
2014 Unlimited Sport - Billet Silver (Mall Crawler)
post #3 of 14 Old 02-25-2016, 11:15 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Me too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 02-25-2016, 11:24 AM
Wheeler

Count me in as well - all 3 of them

JK Rubicon - Rescue Green
3.5 inch AEV ~ Shrockworks Rock Rails ~ Mickey T's Baja MTZ 33 tires, Rescue Green ARB Front Bumper ~ ~ Expedition One Rear Bumper ~ Full belly armor ~ Warn 9.5ti winch plus some other goodies
post #5 of 14 Old 02-25-2016, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Awesome guys! Lets do this!

RK
post #6 of 14 Old 02-25-2016, 03:28 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

We can make it Wednesday, sounds awesome.
post #7 of 14 Old 02-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Wheeler

Do you limit the group size in anyway? To many guys could make Pritchett a super long day. I'd love to come rusty nail with you guys
post #8 of 14 Old 02-26-2016, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by realunlucky View Post
Do you limit the group size in anyway? To many guys could make Pritchett a super long day. I'd love to come rusty nail with you guys
That is a very good question. We limit the run to who is an official part of the run due to our permits, however, these are public lands so we cannot tell people "you can't come"! All wheelers are always welcome.

2 years ago we led 110 rigs through Pritchett and made it out before dark. There are many great wheelers and experienced people on this run to help out and keep things moving. We have some of the best spotters on this run....

RK
post #9 of 14 Old 02-26-2016, 08:55 AM
Wheeler

People that have never run Pritchett won't understand how impressive that is. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do a few runs in with you guys this year. Sounds like you guys site have a handle on how to conduct a run no matter the grip size.
post #10 of 14 Old 02-26-2016, 12:34 PM
Rock God

Garage

You know me....I'm in for it all!

post #11 of 14 Old 02-27-2016, 08:36 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Wish I had seen this I got trails the entire week, not any of these ones. But its the first time out So will be fun anyways.
post #12 of 14 Old 03-03-2016, 02:06 PM

I should be good for all three.

What are the minimums specs -- 2D Rubicon, 1.5" lift (springs), 32" tires, winch ... OK?
post #13 of 14 Old 03-04-2016, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Can't wait to see you guys!

RK
post #14 of 14 Old 03-21-2016, 08:34 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfire View Post
Wish I had seen this I got trails the entire week, not any of these ones. But its the first time out So will be fun anyways.
Same here. I guess I will catch up with you all at the vendor show.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode