Free t-shirts in Moab from Poison Spyder - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 03-27-2010, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Lightbulb Free t-shirts in Moab from Poison Spyder

It was a year ago just before leaving for Moab that Larry and I made the annoucement that we were the new owners of Poison Spyder. We've learned so much and have met alot of great friends who have supported us and we appreciate the business.

Last year we wanted you to get to know us and we had a giveway at Moab with some trevia about us. This year we'd like to personally meet as many Poison Spyder customers as possible. Please look for us with the Spyder JK, introduce yourselves and show us your Poison Spyder parts on your jeep and we'll give away a free t-shirt (one per vehicle) while supplies last.

Since this is the events and gatherings section, we invite anyone who would like to go on a run tomorrow to join us. We are going to try and run Rusty Nail...and leave Moab Diner at 9am.

We'll be in Moab all week...hope to see you soon!! :-) Cheri & Larry

Cheri McRae
Poison Spyder Customs, Inc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

951-849-5911
Connect with us on:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead View Post
It was a year ago just before leaving for Moab that Larry and I made the annoucement that we were the new owners of Poison Spyder. We've learned so much and have met alot of great friends who have supported us and we appreciate the business.

Last year we wanted you to get to know us and we had a giveway at Moab with some trevia about us. This year we'd like to personally meet as many Poison Spyder customers as possible. Please look for us with the Spyder JK, introduce yourselves and show us your Poison Spyder parts on your jeep and we'll give away a free t-shirt (one per vehicle) while supplies last.

Since this is the events and gatherings section, we invite anyone who would like to go on a run tomorrow to join us. We are going to try and run Rusty Nail...and leave Moab Diner at 9am.

We'll be in Moab all week...hope to see you soon!! :-) Cheri & Larry

Sweet, I really hope to run into you guys out there as I have some questions about my rear tube fenders on my JK...

I LOVE my sliders, front and rear fenders! Your guys stuff is very nice!

I can't do the monday ride starting at 9:00 as I am already slated to be on the Poly Performance run monday morning..

We need to do a night run!!!

1997 TJ --SOLD
1999 TJ --SOLD
2001 TJ --SOLD
2007 JK Unlmited Rubicon --SOLD

2013 JKUR Billet Silver-- SOLD
2016 JKUR White --
post #3 of 9 Old 03-28-2010, 06:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne - The Shootist

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 04-04-2010, 09:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Still waiting for my parts to arrive

JK

Many years of success for you guys.
post #5 of 9 Old 04-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Rock God

Garage

this is not fair.. im on the east coast =(

07 2dr Rubicon - Teraflex 6" LA - 37 KM2's - LoD rear bumper - Rockhard front stubby - Poison Spyder Flares - etc.

upcoming: Front D60, 40's, beadlocks.

post #6 of 9 Old 04-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Slow and Low

Dang! I spent some time talking with Larry and he checked out my Jeep. But I forgot to ask for a shirt. Got any left?
post #7 of 9 Old 04-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co4Lo View Post
Dang! I spent some time talking with Larry and he checked out my Jeep. But I forgot to ask for a shirt. Got any left?
Yes sir, PM your size and mailing info.
Bitchen Jeep BTW
Thanks,

Larry McRae

951-849-5911
Connect with us on:

post #8 of 9 Old 04-04-2010, 07:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Bringing some to Jeep Beach?? (hint,hint) I wear a 2xl
post #9 of 9 Old 04-05-2010, 06:47 AM
JKO Addict!

Hey Lar...nice seeing you and your wife again in the parking lot for breakfast... Was really hoping to get a shirt or hat from ya..

We were late coming in..But then again..it was just a two day event for us... I'll be making my order soon.

Plus keep me posted on what you turn out for that rear bumper...SIMPLE IS BETTER.

If ya got a spare T-shirt...XL

Current project jeep 08' wrangler 2dr
Past jeep:
- 07' Rubicon 4 dr, RAMICON- 3.5" ROCK KRAWLER Coil-Over lift
- 5.38 gears- Gusseted/Trussed/inner sleeved
- 40" Pro Comp X-Terrain

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode