HD Customs at Easter Jeep April 1st, 2nd and 3rd! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Talking HD Customs at Easter Jeep April 1st, 2nd and 3rd!

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that HD Customs will be at Easter Jeep Safari 2010 in Moab, Utah April 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! We don't have a booth or a spot at the arena so we'll just be out trail running, driving around and mingling! Come out and say hello and check out some of the latest HD gear! Hope to see you there!! We'll be in the ONLY big Rescue Green Rubicon Unlimited on 40's running a Switchblade rear bumper and tire carrier! We will also be taking orders for product right there on the trail. We will be providing tons of demonstrations of the HD Switchblade in action and are available to answer any questions you may have about us or our products! Hope to meet a lot of you out there!!

-Jarrett Havercamp
Owner
HD Customs LLC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Worlds most ADVANCED JK Bumpers ever designed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit our new website

Become an HD Customs
fan!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Rock God

Hey Jarrett. Do you know where you are running on Sat? I am hoping to squeeze in half days on the trail on Tues, Wed and Sat... Of course working the booth on Thurs/Fri. Look forward to meeting you.

Dave Dorsen [847-410-3750]

*Dealer inquiries welcome*
post #3 of 9 Old 03-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Rock God

Will see you out there!

-Established April 1, 1983-
No dues, No rules, No President
ALL FUN!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 03-23-2010, 08:55 PM
JKO Addict!

Truly sorry I'm going to miss you guys!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne - The Shootist

post #5 of 9 Old 03-24-2010, 07:30 AM
Slow and Low

What day are you leaving? Are you driving that thing out? text me your cell number so I can put it in my phone. (218) 340-3838. I'm kind of a text whore.
post #6 of 9 Old 03-24-2010, 07:31 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co4Lo View Post
What day are you leaving? Are you driving that thing out? text me your cell number so I can put it in my phone. (218) 340-3838. I'm kind of a text whore.
Did you really just give everyone your cell number?

So I can call you any time now?
post #7 of 9 Old 03-24-2010, 07:53 AM
Slow and Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASHA View Post
Did you really just give everyone your cell number?

So I can call you any time now?
You can call, text, email me anytime.
In fact, anybody that wants to get together for a trail, a beer, or hang around a campfire at EJS, feel free to shoot me a text or call!
post #8 of 9 Old 03-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Customs LLC View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that HD Customs will be at Easter Jeep Safari 2010 in Moab, Utah April 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! We don't have a booth or a spot at the arena so we'll just be out trail running, driving around and mingling! Come out and say hello and check out some of the latest HD gear! Hope to see you there!! We'll be in the ONLY big Rescue Green Rubicon Unlimited on 40's running a Switchblade rear bumper and tire carrier! We will also be taking orders for product right there on the trail. We will be providing tons of demonstrations of the HD Switchblade in action and are available to answer any questions you may have about us or our products! Hope to meet a lot of you out there!!

-Jarrett Havercamp
Owner
HD Customs LLC
what trails are you running? Where are you staying? If I don't see you, have a great time and good luck, hope you gain some new customers. If anybody wants to see some sweet rock rails that HD Customs did, they can come by the KOA where I'll be staying.

Project Blue Bruin Build-Up Blog:

M416 Offroad Trailer Build:
post #9 of 9 Old 03-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Wheeler

Cool! See you there...

~ Charlene ~

Check out

"I plan on skidding into the Pearly Gates 5th gear pinned with a smile on my face..."

Bower Motorsports Media - Lets put you in first place

/
/
/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode