EJS 1st Timer - too late? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 03-22-2010, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
EJS 1st Timer - too late?

EJS is NEXT WEEK! I am only going April 2 & 3rd. Some people have mentioned some trails are not full yet. How do I register this close to the event? The website says you get the paper and mail in a form. If I did that, my form wouldn't even get there before EJS starts.... So, is there any way to register now, or do I have to do walk-in registration when I get there? Thanks for helping out a newbie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Blue Bruin Build-Up Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M416 Offroad Trailer Build:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

You can still go out and ride trails during EJS. You are SOL on getting in with the Club trail days out there though but still no problem.

Rule of thumb, pick a event guide/EJS newspaper thing when you get out there. They will list what trails on what days the RR4W club are running. So either dont do those trails on the days they already have reserved or just start the trail early afternoon on those trails and hope you dont catch up to the Club.

There will be whordes of Jeeps out there so pretty easy to join a random group for any trail.
post #3 of 4 Old 03-22-2010, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNickelJK View Post
You can still go out and ride trails during EJS. You are SOL on getting in with the Club trail days out there though but still no problem.

Rule of thumb, pick a event guide/EJS newspaper thing when you get out there. They will list what trails on what days the RR4W club are running. So either dont do those trails on the days they already have reserved or just start the trail early afternoon on those trails and hope you dont catch up to the Club.

There will be whordes of Jeeps out there so pretty easy to join a random group for any trail.
yeah, I have something setup with a friend for Friday. Just wanted to get onto a club run for saturday. I've been told I am NOT sol, and there are still runs open. I've also heard that you can register the day of at the arena... just figured if there was a way to do it now, a week before, that might be nice.

Project Blue Bruin Build-Up Blog:

M416 Offroad Trailer Build:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 03-23-2010, 05:15 AM
Granite Guru

Just ask the registration people at the arena as soon as you get there. My friend rented an FJ cruiser and took it up Hells revenge last year. He registered for the trail about 20 minutes before it started. Not all the trails are as full as some people think

TNT Customs
Genright
Poison Spyder
Or-Fab
River Raider
Mastercraft
Spod
M.O.R.E.
Goodyear
Diablosport
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode