Jeep Beach 2015 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 02-15-2015, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Jeep Beach 2015

The Jeep Beach 2015 War Room is ready for Jeep Beach registration! There are a couple ways to register: 1) visit http://registration.jeepbeach.com/ 2) Click on the Register Now button on the left side of our Facebook Page (this page), or 3) visit our website www.JeepBeach.com and click on "Registration" on the top left corner of the website. Pre-Ordered Merchandise is separate from Registration this year and also open. Visit shirts.jeepbeach.com to order merchandise! We will not be shipping any merchandise, so do not order unless you plan on being at the event to pick it up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 02-17-2015, 06:34 PM
JKO Addict!

So $75. Humm .......

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #3 of 10 Old 03-04-2015, 01:28 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I gotta say, getting rid of the beach parade may be a deal breaker for me. Last year kind of sucked because of the staging as well as the toll booth workers being dicks, but at least we were on the beach. I mean I only live 35 minutes form there so I can do it any time I want, but not with a thousand of my closest friends. I'm just not really feeling the whole lap around DIS. I may change my mind as time goes by, but I dunno. Then the whole wait times for the obstacles just to sit parked on a dirt mound for 30 minutes was kind of a bummer, too.

I love the event and I really think MFJC has true gold with it, but the venue and courses aren't growing with the crowds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube
Once upon a time grown men didn't act like assholes for no reason nor get butt-hurt by complete strangers.

Then the internet was born.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 04-20-2015, 06:10 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLLawdog View Post
I gotta say, getting rid of the beach parade may be a deal breaker for me. Last year kind of sucked because of the staging as well as the toll booth workers being dicks, but at least we were on the beach. I mean I only live 35 minutes form there so I can do it any time I want, but not with a thousand of my closest friends. I'm just not really feeling the whole lap around DIS. I may change my mind as time goes by, but I dunno. Then the whole wait times for the obstacles just to sit parked on a dirt mound for 30 minutes was kind of a bummer, too.

I love the event and I really think MFJC has true gold with it, but the venue and courses aren't growing with the crowds.
not sure if you know... but you meet at the speedway this year... do a lap around the track (YES, ON THE TRACK!) and then go to the beach to drive on it.... It's gonna be one hell of a convoy of jeeps.

Ohh yeah... I will be there Saturday. Look for me in the black 4 door JK. There should only be like 400 of them.... Ohh mine is lifted, so there should be like 395 of them... lol
post #5 of 10 Old 04-22-2015, 08:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Alright.....who's down here?

Quote:
Once upon a time grown men didn't act like assholes for no reason nor get butt-hurt by complete strangers.

post #6 of 10 Old 04-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Rock God

I'm there now. Will be leaving Fri. Shoot me a PM for numbers.
post #7 of 10 Old 04-24-2015, 03:38 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I'm here. Heading to The Shores after dinner. Staying on Ponce inlet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Granite,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, ProComp 7069 17x9, Cooper STT Pro 37's, Warn M8000, ACE ProSeries Bumpers, RROR Skids, Poly Tie Rod and Drag Link, Ten Factory Chromoly Rear Axles
post #8 of 10 Old 04-24-2015, 06:00 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Going to the block party Saturday night?

Quote:

post #9 of 10 Old 05-09-2015, 04:27 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Good time this year as usual but I wasn't overly impressed with the courses. not a lot of challenge or variety unless you did the rocks. Even then it didn't look like years past with the rock wall and the other obstacles.

I didn't do the parade on Sunday but it looked like a good time. My club went to the beach as soon as the gates opened and had a flipping BLAST!

On the plus side, the registration packet pick up was a breeze this year in comparison to the past couple years. The cruise in on Wednesday was a great time and it was so cool seeing the concepts. The Chief NEEDS to go into production!!!!

I can't wait for next year, but I doubt I'll be going as a participant.

So here's one video from this year. I still have a bunch of footage and a ton of pics to go through and put together for a couple more vids.

Quote:

post #10 of 10 Old 05-12-2015, 09:36 AM
JKowners Vendor

It was great seeing everyone at Jeep Beach! Great times!

RK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode