DETAILS FOR THE 2014 JEEP CREEP ARE HERE – REGISTER TODAY!
Love Jeeps? Don't Miss The Jeep Creep at Riverwalk Place in Gladwin!
Last year we hosted 357 Jeeps and 2014 will be an even bigger gathering!
46 Jeeps are already registered!!
We want to give a shout out to some great sponsors who are already on board for this year’s Jeep Creep! Creative Fab Works of Sanford is donating an awesomely creative sculpture for our Jeepers to win; Ieuter Insurance Group of Midland has donated a Loons Game Suite for 4 and Synergy Outdoors will have some hunting blinds for the Jeepers to win! These supporters help make the Jeep Creep what it is and they also all donate AMAZING prizes that you all appreciate! So… visit their websites or give them a like on Facebook to show the love.
For more on Creative Fab Works visit https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
For Ieuter Insurance visit http://www.ieuterinsurancegroup.com/
And for Synergy Outdoors check out http://www.planosynergy.com/
Ok… time for some event details.
- 1PM-8PM Registration Open
- 1PM-5PM Vendor Row Open
- 4PM Ironman Offroad Seminar
- 6PM-8PM Awards Judging
- 6PM-8PM Jeepette Party at Oasis Salon & Spa *Sponsored By Unlimited Offroad*
- 7PM-10PM Live Music with Wil & Kat
- 8:30PM Jeep Creep Awards
- Awards include Drove The Farthest, Best Beast, Best Military and More!
- Halloween Awards include Best Costumes, Best Lights, Creepiest Jeep and More!
*Trophies are being made and donated by JCR Offroad!*
- 8AM Registration & Vendor Row Open
- 8AM-11AM Riverwalk Grill Serving Brunch
- 8AM-6PM Tom Gillman Chainsaw Carver in Vendor Row *Sponsored By Ironman Offroad*
- 9AM Driver's Challenge Course Opens at Graff's
- 10AM Mummy Challenge at Graff's
- 10AM-3PM Kid's Activities
- 11AM Burger, Brat & Hot Dog Specials Begin
- 11AM-5PM Claws & Paws Animal Adoption in Garage
- Noon-5PM Lord of the Gourd Pumpkin Carver *Sponsored by GBPA & Vasher's*
- 1PM Registration Closes
- 1PM-10PM Midland Brewing Company Beer Deal
- 1PM-2PM Trunk or Treat
- 4PM Jeep Creep Parade
- 5:30PM Live Entertainment with Jedi Mind Trip *Sponsored by Graff Motor Sales*
- 6PM Driver's Challenge Course Closes at Graff's
- 6PM Jeep Blessing & Giveaways(Must Be Present To Win)
- 6PM Vendor Row Closes
- 7PM - 11PM Live Entertainment with Jedi Mind Trip *Sponsored by Graff Motor Sales*
Dress 80's style for this classic hits band!
- 8AM-3PM Riverwalk Grill Serving Brunch
- 10AM-7PM Rocks & Valleys open $10 per Jeep
- 11AM Jeep Creep Trail Rides Depart *Three Options: Details Coming Soon!*
The Rocks & Valleys Challenge Course at Graff’s will be back and Ron is already scheming on the build which will start during the summer. Jeepers wishing to drive the course will pay $15 at the registration table on Friday or Saturday. $2 of each course fee will be split between Gladwin County Animal Shelter and Claws & Paws Rescue.
Our animal adoption event will also be back with Claws & Paws Rescue. Make sure to visit the garage during your Jeep Creep weekend and consider giving a forever, loving home to an animal in need. We’re also asking you – our AWESOME Jeepers – to bring pet food or pet items to donate. Donations will be split between Gladwin County Animal Shelter and Claws & Paws Rescue. We will also be collecting non-perishable food donations for the Sacred Heart Mission of Gladwin.
For complete details and schedule visit: www.riverwalkplace.net/jeep.html
To register, get an answer to your question or call Meghan at (989) 246-9140.