Sedona: Barlow Jeep Rentals Open House 9/13 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 09-11-2009, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Sedona: Barlow Jeep Rentals Open House 9/13

Barlow Jeep Rentals Open House this Sunday, September 13, 10AM-4PM. Stop by, eat a hot dog, try out a JK Rubi on the gravel pile, join us for a trail run!

Barlow Jeep Rentals
3009 W. Hwy 89A, Sedona http://www.barlowjeeprentals.com/contact.html

Trail run schedule (and I use the term schedule very loosely):

10:30 AM Meet time
Diamondback Gulch/Greasy Spoon
Trail Leader: Joey (Joey Woahey)

1:00 PM Meet time
Pipeline (or Broken Arrow--leader/guest preference)
Trail Leader: Rick (Sedona Rick)

3:30 PM Meet time
Broken Arrow (or Cliffhanger if a larger group)
Trail Leader: Nena (Jeep School)

Questions? Concerns? Insults?

Hope to see you there!

Happy trails,

Nena Barlow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-11-2009, 07:01 AM
Granite Guru

Sounds like fun! Too bad I'm far, far away

I have always wanted to go to Arizona. Would love to come out and rent a jeep or two, stay a few days...do you recomend any place to stay? Or have places nearby?

Your website has some great scenery!!

more wagging, less barking
post #3 of 7 Old 09-11-2009, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Come on out! Lots of places to stay in Sedona--check out some of the lodging/info options here: http://www.barlowjeeprentals.com/sedona.html

Nena Barlow

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 09-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Granite Guru

Nena bobena... I might try to come up for the day. I'm still piecing my junk back together, so I will have to see if I can get that done. Havent seen you since Mom's Day, and its been way longer since I've seen Rick. Not to mention I like celebrations! Congrats again, too.
post #5 of 7 Old 09-11-2009, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Thanks! Hope you can make it--will you get to drive this time?

Nena Barlow

post #6 of 7 Old 09-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Granite Guru

i wont be able to make it...i have priar commitments. How are the trails you think after the big storms?
post #7 of 7 Old 09-12-2009, 07:46 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Nothing happened to the trails! It was just a one-mile section of town that got nailed. Crazy. We had most of our Jeeps out on trails and I was freaking out, but then they all started coming back saying "sheesh--it was gorgeous on (insert trail name: Broken Arrow, Schnebly, Outlaw, etc.)--what happened here in town?"

Nena Barlow

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode