Rausch Creek aug 21-24 or thereabouts - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 08-06-2009, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

Rausch Creek aug 21-24 or thereabouts

Hey folks, I want to bring my son wheeling at Rausch Creek for a day or two over the weekend of 8/21 through 8-24. I'm open right now as to which exact dates we wheel on as we're considering a day at Hershey Park at either end of those dates. This gives me some flexibility.

If anyone is interested please let me know so we can get a plan in place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipe View Post
Hey folks, I want to bring my son wheeling at Rausch Creek for a day or two over the weekend of 8/21 through 8-24. I'm open right now as to which exact dates we wheel on as we're considering a day at Hershey Park at either end of those dates. This gives me some flexibility.

If anyone is interested please let me know so we can get a plan in place.
doubt i can make it but if no one else can from here I believe RC has a forum and you can get on a run with guys posting there

Have Fun
post #3 of 12 Old 08-08-2009, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkob1060 View Post
doubt i can make it but if no one else can from here I believe RC has a forum and you can get on a run with guys posting there

Have Fun
I'll keep the RC forum in mind, thanks. Hopefully some folks from here will be able to join in.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 08-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Rock God

I may be able to make 8/22, I would have to clear with the wifey first.
post #5 of 12 Old 08-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Rock God

ok I am out for that w/e I will be moving into a new place
post #6 of 12 Old 08-11-2009, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Hope you have a good move.

post #7 of 12 Old 08-13-2009, 04:13 AM
Granite Guru

I'll be up there the 22nd, I have one newbie in a stock XJ definetly coming with me and a couple more that are interested so we will be doing mostly greens and maybe some easy blues. If you want to join us you are more than welcome and we can always do some of the Blue and Black obstacles off of the green trails if you want something more challanging. The RCROCS comp will also be going on that day so I plan on wheeling in the morning heading back to the staging area for lunch to watch some of the comp then hit the trails again in the afternoon.
post #8 of 12 Old 08-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Rock God

Garage

I've been snooping around this thread for a while waiting to see what the family plans are like. I may be able to attend on 8/22. JeepinDad knows my JK, so greens and blue are a lot of fun.

2007 Wrangler 2dr X
post #9 of 12 Old 08-18-2009, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

I had hoped to be doing mostly blues, dark blues, and some blacks, but seeing as my passenger is six I don't think that he'll mind doing simpler trails as well.

post #10 of 12 Old 08-19-2009, 04:16 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_campede View Post
I've been snooping around this thread for a while waiting to see what the family plans are like. I may be able to attend on 8/22. JeepinDad knows my JK, so greens and blue are a lot of fun.
Pete , hope you can make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipe View Post
I had hoped to be doing mostly blues, dark blues, and some blacks, but seeing as my passenger is six I don't think that he'll mind doing simpler trails as well.
I have 1 XJ and 2 or 3 JKs coming and a couple of them are 1st timers so we have to do mostly trails that they will be able to handle but it normally doesn't take alot of arm twisting to get me to do some of the blue and black obstacles that are located next to the easier stuff and I am always willing to watch/spot anybody who wants to try them . I plan on being at the park around 8:30 Saturday morning.
post #11 of 12 Old 08-19-2009, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

We're driving down Friday and staying nearby so meeting in the AM should be no problem. I like the plan of wheeling in the AM, breaking for lunch and watching the comp, and then going back out again after lunch.

post #12 of 12 Old 08-24-2009, 03:46 AM
Granite Guru

Rob,

It was nice meeting you. I hope you guys had fun this weekend. I didn't get many pictures but here are a couple I got of your rig.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode