I am in the same boat with the exception that I already have the LJ. I have tried selling my 07 Rubi but the offers have been sad to say the least. I have bought, built, and sold many jeeps over the years so I have a good grasp on what can be expected on price but my Rubi isn't moving. I am about ready to give up on it and keep the JK as the play toy and the LJ as my DD.
I considered tearing it apart as close to stock as I could and selling it and parts seperately but decided against that. What if I got stuck with the stock jeep but all the parts were sold? Then I would just spend more $ building the stock Jeep back up.
Good luck if you decide to sell the JK.
07 JKU Rubicon - 3" teraflex lift, 1" PA bl, 37 BFG KM2s on 17" AEV Beadlocks, Warn 9.5ti, LoD front stinger, SOLID diff covers, Tuffy glove box, AEV Procal, LoD tire carrier, Fab Fours rocker guards, Poison Spyder flat fenders, Cobra 75wxst.
'06 Rubicon Unlimited, Impact Orange, 2" Rubicon Express BB, 1" PA bl, 33" Coopers, Big Daddy Offroad rear swingout, Warn M8274.
'11 Sahara Unlimited - wife's and has to stay stock
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.