It's official, I am a Jeep owner again - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

It's official, I am a Jeep owner again

We had to sell the JK a while back as most of you already know. We saved up some pennies and bought this last week!

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 809
Size:  137.3 KB

Looking forward to getting "back in the saddle" I will make sure I post here as I break stuff and need help fixing it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The best beer cooler in the world will always be the edge of your favorite river."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Coonasian

Garage

Sweet machine! Congrats on being back in the game. Post some wheelin' pics now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSFROW
I love Walmart. Cheap shit, guns, knives, ammo, oil, chemicals, the biggest rubber selection I've ever seen and I always wondered how they could keep their prices so low and pay all the "entertainers" in the stores.

"Everything you never wanted to know about Cockatoos!" :
post #3 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 10:59 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Looks good, glad to see you back in a Jeep. I know for my short 4 years of Jeep ownership, I wouldn't want to be Jeepless ever again.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

I'm naked w/o mine. Not pretty.

Really nice looking Jeep, Frank.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #5 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 11:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Marcy

Congratulations! I love the color
post #6 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Congratulations! I love the color
Everyone says they love the color, i am not crazy about it but what the hell. I am more worried about the weak ass axles under it

"The best beer cooler in the world will always be the edge of your favorite river."
post #7 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 03:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Nice rig...

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #8 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 04:17 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by a plumber View Post
i am not crazy about it but what the hell.
Congratulations !!!!

Watch the cracks, everything should be fine !!!

The Project is moving forward.
post #9 of 37 Old 09-08-2011, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

We are running the first trail Saturday, pretty easy trail reminds me i need to pm someone

post #10 of 37 Old 09-09-2011, 05:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrads on the new addition, my divorce finalized, I actually am a jeep owner again too.

P.S. nice color
post #11 of 37 Old 09-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Looking good guys

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #12 of 37 Old 09-14-2011, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Well this might turn into a build thread? Decided to rip everything apart and line it.

Name:  Jeep liner.JPG
Views: 704
Size:  136.0 KB

Ran into a couple problems pulling seats, damn bolts snapped off at the head, that was fun. Should have a finished photo in a day or two.

post #13 of 37 Old 09-14-2011, 07:38 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrats and get to work! Welcome Back
post #14 of 37 Old 09-15-2011, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

So i got all the rolling down tonight, tomorrow i will spray and paint the tight areas. I am pretty excited for this stuff, my neighbor gave it to me, it runs $250 a gallon, his previous employer got it for him, it is used on the decks of battleships, i think it will hold up on my Jeep

It is a bit grittier than the regular bed liners i am used to, but it feels bomb proof. I am going to finish off the rest of the areas with a OTC rattle can product.

Name:  Jeepliner2.JPG
Views: 602
Size:  134.2 KB

Name:  Jeepliner3.JPG
Views: 678
Size:  127.3 KB

post #15 of 37 Old 09-15-2011, 08:21 PM
JKO Addict!

looks great. but why no seats?
post #16 of 37 Old 09-15-2011, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb2010 View Post
looks great. but why no seats?
They cost extra

post #17 of 37 Old 09-15-2011, 08:52 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congratulations!

2014 Rubicon on the build!
post #18 of 37 Old 09-16-2011, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Finished spraying tonight. I am really happy with the outcome (yes i did finish spraying the little bit of blue you see). I really feel like i this stuff is bombproof! It is insanely thick and so far has dried just the way i want it. Next step loom some wires and get it back on the road!

I need to talk to EAD Offroad, think i am upgrading tie rod and some other components in the front.

Name:  Jeepliner.JPG
Views: 658
Size:  127.4 KB

post #19 of 37 Old 09-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Rock God

nice, looks great..what year is your tj? me looking to get a tj..my lease was up on my jk..happy to give it back..lot of problems with it..so i want to get a tj and go crazy on the custom on it.. some of price on them are crazy...
post #20 of 37 Old 09-30-2011, 05:36 AM
Rock God

Looks awesome! Love my LJ even after owning 2 JK's.

Beagsjeep. The only thing I suggest is look for a yr previous 05' because the 05/06 have OPDA issues. Failures have resulted in blow engines and most of the Wranglers from 05/06 are out of warrant. JeepForum has a lot of info on the problem.

2006 LJ - current
2007 4dr Rubicon - sold Project- JK
2007 2dr X - sold JK-forum
post #21 of 37 Old 10-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjerm View Post
Looks awesome! Love my LJ even after owning 2 JK's.

Beagsjeep. The only thing I suggest is look for a yr previous 05' because the 05/06 have OPDA issues. Failures have resulted in blow engines and most of the Wranglers from 05/06 are out of warrant. JeepForum has a lot of info on the problem.
thank you for the info..
post #22 of 37 Old 10-01-2011, 07:39 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
We had to sell the JK a while back as most of you already know. We saved up some pennies and bought this last week!

Looking forward to getting "back in the saddle" I will make sure I post here as I break stuff and need help fixing it
awesome to hear Frank! Congrats and welcome back to the Jeep world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDDLZ View Post
Congrads on the new addition, my divorce finalized, I actually am a jeep owner again too.

P.S. nice color

I'm not far behind you guys. Sold the JK last week, buyer comes to get her this week. Going to look at a TJ on Sunday...

of course, some of that chrome will have to find a new home

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #23 of 37 Old 10-05-2011, 07:04 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beagsjeep View Post
nice, looks great..what year is your tj? me looking to get a tj..my lease was up on my jk..happy to give it back..lot of problems with it..so i want to get a tj and go crazy on the custom on it.. some of price on them are crazy...
It is a 98' it was in really good shape for the year, 110k miles and super super clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post
awesome to hear Frank! Congrats and welcome back to the Jeep world!

I'm not far behind you guys. Sold the JK last week, buyer comes to get her this week. Going to look at a TJ on Sunday...

of course, some of that chrome will have to find a new home
I was really wanting your JK it is a sweet rig, glad to hear you are getting something though!

post #24 of 37 Old 10-07-2011, 08:46 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
I was really wanting your JK it is a sweet rig, glad to hear you are getting something though!
thanks man... I'm looking forward to running a TJ around.

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #25 of 37 Old 10-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Wheeler

Man, it looks like I should be selling my TJ here!

I have a TJ and a JKU. I guess I'll need to post it up, once I can find some pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode