High Country Performance 4X4 has an immediate opening for an Inventory Controler.
This candidate will have two or more years of experience.
1. Monitor stock levels and make purchases as needed to keep adequate parts availability. Adjusting levels as needed.
2. Monitor and adjust computerized inventory system to be as accurate as possible.
3. Package and ship items as needed.
4. Clean and organize warehouse area. Properly dispose of all shipping materials such as pallets, crates and boxes.
5. Return and track items being returned for warranty purposes or any other reason. Follow up with all return paper work including credits due and company return forms.
See the above job description. If you have experience with the above, please give us a call, email, or stop in.
Email resume to [email protected]
In Person at 1695 W Hamilton Pl, Engelwood, CO, 80110 303-761-7379