Help us in California fight for 2A rights. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 03-24-2016, 07:34 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Help us in California fight for 2A rights.

As most of you know, California is just a liberal whack job state. They want to take away every right they can in the name of anything. This year it is really bad for "2nd Ammendment" rights for the people of this state. Also, don't fool yourself that what laws pass here won't start moving across the country. Look at what happened to the gas cans for our rigs. It is a shame!

Please help by signing the following petitons. Click here to oppose or support them. Fight with us for our/your 2A rights!

It doesn't cost you anything. You do have the option to donate if you wish.

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen

Allen's Offroad - 530-620-1100
Email me at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99.99 or more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 03-24-2016, 07:57 AM
Granite Guru

Jefferson...

Dustin Tarditi
Haddonfield, NJ
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
post #3 of 12 Old 03-24-2016, 08:01 AM
Rock God

Move to the lone brain cell state and kill two birds with one stone

POG MO THOIN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 03-24-2016, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarditi View Post
Jefferson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKDailey4 View Post
Move to the lone brain cell state and kill two birds with one stone

I like where I live, right a long the river here in NorCal. Just don't like the law makers polotics. I wish people in this state would get their heads out of their Arses and pay attention to what the bigger picture is.

Email me at:

post #5 of 12 Old 03-26-2016, 11:22 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarditi View Post
Jefferson...
Sad to say but, that's what it's going to take. All the retarded laws don't come from the northern third of the state. I'm starting to see Calif. as a lost cause.

Kevin
post #6 of 12 Old 03-26-2016, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
Sad to say but, that's what it's going to take. All the retarded laws don't come from the northern third of the state. I'm starting to see Calif. as a lost cause.
Sometimes, well lots of times, most of the time actually, I wish the grid would go down for 6 months in California. Then lets see who wants who with guns to protect them. Most would disappear from other causes anyway.

Email me at:

post #7 of 12 Old 03-27-2016, 05:36 PM
Rock God

Do you think they would care what us non-Californians think? Just wondering if it would help for out-of-Stater's to sign those petitions.
post #8 of 12 Old 03-27-2016, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTB View Post
Do you think they would care what us non-Californians think? Just wondering if it would help for out-of-Stater's to sign those petitions.
Well, you know what ever passes in California eventually makes it's way East. So you make the call. Any opinion on it may be decisive.

Email me at:

post #9 of 12 Old 04-18-2016, 01:29 PM
A JKO DICK

Garage

I think he's saying that Commiefornia's Czars don't give a flying fuck what it's servants want, so why would they care what people from America think. The rest of us signing the petition is pointless. Get your fellow state residents to sign it and it might not get ignored as much.

Same problem in my state. 3 blues counties and one blue city keep the entire state under the thumb of liberal rule and we have a shit on of man power and money behind the push for 2a rights. We even managed to elect a Republican Governor for the first time in forever and the State legislature and AG could give a fuck. They just keep pushing the agenda.

Jefferson sure enough.Very soon if they don't start listening. We are fed up and won't give away anything else. I hope the rest of you support us when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!

Last edited by ASSFROW; 04-18-2016 at 01:34 PM.
post #10 of 12 Old 04-18-2016, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSFROW View Post
I think he's saying that Commiefornia's Czars don't give a flying fuck what it's servants want, so why would they care what people from American think.

Same problem in my state. 3 blues counties and one blue city keep the entire state under the thumb of liberal rule and we have a shit on of man power and money behind the push for 2a rights. We even managed to elect a Republican Governor for the first time in forever and the State legislature and AG could give a fuck. They just keep pushing the agenda.

Jefferson sure enough.Very soon if they don't start listening. We are fed up and won't give away anything else.
I feel your pain. 10 gun grabbing bills scheduled for committee(s) tomorrow. The bitch about that, other than the obvious, is that they are three different committees with different locations. This makes it a lot easier to not take public comment. Just wish the grid would go down for 6 months or so. Then the blue bellies would find out why they should have listened to the rest of us. Not wishing harm on anyone, just sayin'.

Email me at:

post #11 of 12 Old 04-18-2016, 01:48 PM
A JKO DICK

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCJ7 View Post
I feel your pain. 10 gun grabbing bills scheduled for committee(s) tomorrow. The bitch about that, other than the obvious, is that they are three different committees with different locations. This makes it a lot easier to not take public comment. Just wish the grid would go down for 6 months or so. Then the blue bellies would find out why they should have listened to the rest of us. Not wishing harm on anyone, just sayin'.
LOL I'm down for the grid drop. There's only a few places here that would suffer, but the libos would love it, because the sheeple would get pounded so hard in those places that they would beg for more "protection". Most everyone west of Baltimore and east of Prince Georges county are still salt of the earth people that could survive without much help.

At least here it's just the state that has control. We always pack the state house when it's time to introduce new bills. They know we are here and how we feel. They just blow us off as fringe loonies, although thousands of them. When the shit hits the fan they will find out it's much more than fringe loonies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
post #12 of 12 Old 07-05-2016, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

California's Democrat Gun Grabbing politicians are at it again. This time they have got their 2nd Amendment assassination attempt on the November ballot for popular vote as Prop 63. Check it out.

Our enemy is now identified.

The Ammo Ban is official for the November ballot and has a new designation.

Proposition 63

The below image was taken from the Secretary of State’s website right as it was updated. Click on the image body to read the full text of Prop 63 as it goes to the ballot in November, 2016.

Now the war is official.

Here’s what the anti-gun Prop. 63 will do:

BAN all standard (“high-capacity”) magazines…even those “grandfathered” in
BAN online and mail order / catalog ammunition direct purchases
BAN the importation of ammunition purchased out-of-state
DESTROY virtually all small business ammo retailers with insane new regulations
CRIMINALIZE the sharing of ammunition between friends who may be hunting or shooting together
MANDATE a new $50 DOJ “ammunition purchase permit”
REQUIRE that ammunition sales are recorded in a new gun owner database

And here’s what it WILL NOT do:

It WILL NOT stop any criminals from obtaining ammunition or guns
It WILL NOT thwart any terrorist attack
It WILL NOT allow law-abiding individuals to exercise their Constitutional Rights
And it WILL NOT keep our communities safer

The Ammo Ban has now literally passed every single milestone, except for one.

And that one is the November 2016 election.

Email me at:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode