Fire Power - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 Old 12-03-2015, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Comfortably Numb
 
RubiCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,289
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews
Fire Power

With all the terrorist crap that's going on now and the Odumbo admin. afraid to call a spade a spade I feel that we're in for more attacks like the San Bernardino and France attacks or worse. I always carry my pistol with me and normally around a hundred or so rounds but since the attack in France and the Syrian refugee problem I've started carrying my AK with around 20 mags and around 600 rounds on stripper clips. Why am I doing this. I think it's obvious that if you become involved in a terrorist sit, a pistol, even with a lot of available ammo is not going to help out very much and the further you are from the shooter the less likely you'll be a problem for them. It's obvious to me that a lot of fire power will be needed. One of my buddies told me I'm paranoid and over doing it. He's never been in combat so I don't think he has a good grasp on the possibilities during a firefight with numerous terrorist. Any one else out there thinking like me or should I take this tinfoil off of my head.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015
RubiCajun is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 57 Old 12-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Official Monkey Business
 
TEXASKEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Denton Tejas
Posts: 12,215
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

I don't know who said it but "never take a pistol to a rifle fight". I've switched to my AR15s as my preferred home defense. I used to have a pistol stashed in several places in my house. Now I go with the rifles with lights and red dots. I also have an AR in my truck. Still roll with my .45 in the Jeep.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TEXASKEV is offline  
post #3 of 57 Old 12-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Granite Guru
 
Fatbob Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: N. E. Iowa
Age: 51
Posts: 324
Feedback: 0 reviews

I agree, but my go-to rifle is technically a 10" AR pistol.
With a 60rnd Surefire mag., an Aimpoint T1, and a Shockwave "stabilizing brace".

"Wake me for the Revolution..."

Last edited by Fatbob Frank; 12-14-2015 at 03:57 AM.
Fatbob Frank is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 57 Old 12-04-2015, 02:22 AM
Official Monkey Business
 
TEXASKEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Denton Tejas
Posts: 12,215
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbob Frank View Post
I agree, but my go-to rifle is technically a 10" AR pistol.
With a 60rnd Surefire mag. And a Shockwave "stabilizing brace".
Nice choice!

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TEXASKEV is offline  
post #5 of 57 Old 12-04-2015, 04:29 AM
Rock God
 
MAC7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Tejas
Posts: 1,240
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have all the above, I carry a pistol errywhere and a ar in my get home bag anywhere I go 30 to 45 minutes away from the house. I'm not perfect, I mean I'm close but, I don't want to be the guy that could have protected my family but was scared what people would be think. So I think you should carry as much as you have to to get the job done!


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

"Government is not the solution, it is the problem."
"We are never defeated unless we give up on GOD."
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan
Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond.
MAC7 is offline  
post #6 of 57 Old 12-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Granite Guru
 
Hartj17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dripping Springs, Texas
Age: 44
Posts: 400
Feedback: 0 reviews

Tinfoil... love it. I personally carry my 40 every where. The probably i see with having my AR in my vehicle is some crack head/ meth head is gonna end up breaking in to my car and stealing my shit. I'd be pretty pissed if 600 rounds of ammo, mags, and my AK was stolen because some crackhead broke in my vehicle for spare change.
Hartj17 is offline  
post #7 of 57 Old 12-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Granite Guru
 
TXtoAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Age: 47
Posts: 266
Feedback: 0 reviews

Wednesday I switched from my boot gun 380 to my 9mm with an extended mag. I have a kid in high school, a kid in elementary, and wife's a teacher. I fear for them daily.
TXtoAZ is offline  
post #8 of 57 Old 12-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Rock God
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 739
Feedback: 0 reviews

In Indian Rocks Beach Florida the housing market is in trouble , 25% of the properties are in some form of abandonment . Either being taken back by the banks or at tax sales .
The reasons are insurance rates are going out of site . The only homes that are not assessed these higher rates are the ones that meet the new 100 year flood standards . 20' above high tide minimum or you are going to see a 4-5 times increase in rate increase . These homes are owned by people that have lived there for years . You try to sell or abandon the property .
Well what's happening now is we are getting squatters now . There is a family that moved in to a home that was abandoned , by breaking a rear window and just moving in....really?

I have carried for many years , now many neighbors are concerned and have known that I carry and are asking advise . Things in this country are changing rapidly . I agree with Trump on only one issue , These Politicians are Stupid and don't know what their doing these days .

Where are the people that used to be strong and take care of themselves .
Now they want the Government to take care of them and rid them of even their littlest problems while they stand there and watch from behind their couch cowering .

Pussies !

I personally will not cower , I will fight and not die like a sheep .

In the events lately where were the Warriors .... Oh I forgot Jerry Brown neutered them .
un lupus is offline  
post #9 of 57 Old 12-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Rock God
 
funfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bloomsburg, PA
Posts: 1,157
Feedback: 0 reviews

The DefCon countdown has yet to be needed in my locale. That doesn't preclude me carrying a most accurate 9mm with the intention of putting as much distance between me and any armed adversaries. After all, handguns are for fighting your way to your rifle.
And, besides, if it's not all out war, carrying 600 rounds in my back pocket seems a bit excessive.
funfred is offline  
post #10 of 57 Old 12-05-2015, 05:44 PM
JKO Addict!
 
priell3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northcentral, PA
Age: 59
Posts: 2,334
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

Sometimes I can only carry my .380 and a spare mag. The rest of the time I have my 15 +1 9mm on my hip.

Just today I pulled my pistol caliber carbine out of the safe and I am loading up five 33 round mags.

I will not be a sheep.


MikeP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

priell3 is offline  
post #11 of 57 Old 12-05-2015, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Comfortably Numb
 
RubiCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,289
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

Im glad to hear that there are others with like minded thinking. It seems that most people are tending to equate a terrorist attack like France and San B to some mug with a saturday night special robbing a liquor store. Big difference between close quarter combat and very large field of fire along with perps that are standing still demanding money from a cash register and terrorist who just want to kill or wound as many people as they can in a short amount of time and have to run to conclude a mass murder attack. It would be advantageous for someone to start training civilians in proper reaction to terrorist attacks, target selection, how to communicate with LEO's arriving on scene after you such as not running towards a unit that just pulled up with an AR or an AK in your hands. They don't know you from shit. Some people will say it's none of a civilians business and to keep out but I'll be damned if I'll stand by and let these ragheads kill Americans, it's not in me. Times are changing and it's time for the citizen soldier to step up and be prepared to deal with a possible terrorist attack. I've set up targets (beer/cold drink/ cans in groups of 5 or more one to two or three feet apart at different distances from my position and in a roughly 180 degree arc. I'm practicing a method taught during the Viet Nam war called Quick Kill. Basically its instinctive shooting. You can train your self to sweep an area and shoot with out traditional sight methods. Most of what I'm suggesting here is not new, it's come up before in conversations and in some para military groups here in the US. I live in the sticks. But I do venture into the big city occasionally and the way these ragheads think they may hit big city targets but there's no bets that they would not hit a small mid american town just to bring fear in the country population that you are not free to move about your country. Ok now lets run out there and kill a raghead for mommie.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015

Last edited by RubiCajun; 12-05-2015 at 08:20 PM.
RubiCajun is offline  
post #12 of 57 Old 12-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Granite Guru
 
boopiejones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Danville, CA
Posts: 386
Feedback: 1 reviews

i'm in california, where the only people allowed to carry guns are cops, criminals and the bodyguards that protect the politicians...

if i were in a "free" state, i'd have a pistol on my hip, an AK in the jeep's security area and belt fed machine gun mounted to the rollcage.
boopiejones is offline  
post #13 of 57 Old 12-05-2015, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Comfortably Numb
 
RubiCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,289
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

A quad-fifty perhaps?

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015
RubiCajun is offline  
post #14 of 57 Old 12-06-2015, 03:09 AM
JKO Addict!
 
priell3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northcentral, PA
Age: 59
Posts: 2,334
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

Christians In The Line Of Fire

By Mark Rogers 12/05/2015

http://aggregateverity.com/christian...-line-of-fire/

As you complain about what Obama is or is not calling the shootings in California, are you prepared or actively preparing to defend yourself and your family in case a similar event takes place someplace where you may go?

Do you keep so much as a handgun with you to defend yourself and your loved ones?
People of faith are dying right along with everybody else when mass shooters of any stripe decide to take aim. That can be specifically in places of collective worship such as churches or other Christian meeting places/events.

Or it can be in any school, college, shopping center, restaurant, movie theater, wherever.
People die. Christians included. Christians who are the real deal, who pray, serve, prove what they are day after day, week after week.

They are nothing but part of the body count to murderers. Sometimes they are the preferred part of the body count according to what the murderous freak’s mindset and intention is.

Action Instead of Despair

That’s why Christians need to stop wringing their hands, stop quoting scriptures, stop holding hands and lighting candles.

Burying our head in the sand acting like it can never happen to us is a whimsical departure from reality.
It’s time for us to lift up our heads from prayer long enough to actually do something to protect ourselves and others. We live on the same planet the rest of the world. Legally protecting ourselves from random criminal assault is simply participating in civil law and order.

Not something that is prohibited Biblically.

It’s why Christians must arm themselves right along with every other citizen who doesn’t want to fall victim to the next incoherent, mindless shooting.

If I can arm myself discreetly and legally, providing possible protection from an active shooter, and I don’t, who shares in the blame when I, my family members, others nearby fall to bullets?
When just by simply being ready, I might have saved all our lives?

What’s my focus at the moment? Gun control fights? Political battles?

No, getting people who understand what being armed means and the importance of it to quit thinking about it, talking about it, and actually getting them to DO IT!

Stop letting every issue under the sun keep you from acquiring and learning to competently use self defense firearms. Firearms that may be used to save you and/or your family and friends.
To keep talking about all the issues surrounding gun ownership, keep fretting over what it means, keep spiritualizing the outcome, is to put off what might be necessary to save you or your wife or your kids or your friends or …….

Don’t act like a fragile child that ignores what’s going on all around them trying to deny reality. The world we live in may take your life while you waste time pondering it.
For the most part, we have the tools we need to defend ourselves in America. Are you taking advantage of it?

Whether it’s from an individual maniacal, insane shooter, or now terrorists, it’s here with us and can show up anywhere. With terrorists showing up in our country, and being raised and trained right here, we aint seen nothin’ yet.

Businesses, churches, organizations that invite people to gather in numbers better be ready to provide sufficient armed security. That takes study, work, time, and money.
But at this point it is irresponsible and unconscionable to not do so.

Individuals and families, get ready to defend yourselves now. Or just sit watching the news for the next shooting and body count, praying it doesn’t include you and yours.


MikeP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by priell3; 12-06-2015 at 03:15 AM.
priell3 is offline  
post #15 of 57 Old 12-06-2015, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Comfortably Numb
 
RubiCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,289
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
Christians In The Line Of Fire

By Mark Rogers 12/05/2015

http://aggregateverity.com/christian...-line-of-fire/

As you complain about what Obama is or is not calling the shootings in California, are you prepared or actively preparing to defend yourself and your family in case a similar event takes place someplace where you may go?

Do you keep so much as a handgun with you to defend yourself and your loved ones?
People of faith are dying right along with everybody else when mass shooters of any stripe decide to take aim. That can be specifically in places of collective worship such as churches or other Christian meeting places/events.

Or it can be in any school, college, shopping center, restaurant, movie theater, wherever.
People die. Christians included. Christians who are the real deal, who pray, serve, prove what they are day after day, week after week.

They are nothing but part of the body count to murderers. Sometimes they are the preferred part of the body count according to what the murderous freak’s mindset and intention is.

Action Instead of Despair

That’s why Christians need to stop wringing their hands, stop quoting scriptures, stop holding hands and lighting candles.

Burying our head in the sand acting like it can never happen to us is a whimsical departure from reality.
It’s time for us to lift up our heads from prayer long enough to actually do something to protect ourselves and others. We live on the same planet the rest of the world. Legally protecting ourselves from random criminal assault is simply participating in civil law and order.

Not something that is prohibited Biblically.

It’s why Christians must arm themselves right along with every other citizen who doesn’t want to fall victim to the next incoherent, mindless shooting.

If I can arm myself discreetly and legally, providing possible protection from an active shooter, and I don’t, who shares in the blame when I, my family members, others nearby fall to bullets?
When just by simply being ready, I might have saved all our lives?

What’s my focus at the moment? Gun control fights? Political battles?

No, getting people who understand what being armed means and the importance of it to quit thinking about it, talking about it, and actually getting them to DO IT!

Stop letting every issue under the sun keep you from acquiring and learning to competently use self defense firearms. Firearms that may be used to save you and/or your family and friends.
To keep talking about all the issues surrounding gun ownership, keep fretting over what it means, keep spiritualizing the outcome, is to put off what might be necessary to save you or your wife or your kids or your friends or …….

Don’t act like a fragile child that ignores what’s going on all around them trying to deny reality. The world we live in may take your life while you waste time pondering it.
For the most part, we have the tools we need to defend ourselves in America. Are you taking advantage of it?

Whether it’s from an individual maniacal, insane shooter, or now terrorists, it’s here with us and can show up anywhere. With terrorists showing up in our country, and being raised and trained right here, we aint seen nothin’ yet.

Businesses, churches, organizations that invite people to gather in numbers better be ready to provide sufficient armed security. That takes study, work, time, and money.
But at this point it is irresponsible and unconscionable to not do so.

Individuals and families, get ready to defend yourselves now. Or just sit watching the news for the next shooting and body count, praying it doesn’t include you and yours.
It appears that there are some people thinking defensively but there's not near enough from what I've read elsewhere. The last paragraph says it all. Thinking is over, doing is here.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015

Last edited by RubiCajun; 12-06-2015 at 04:13 PM.
RubiCajun is offline  
post #16 of 57 Old 12-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Rock God
 
funfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bloomsburg, PA
Posts: 1,157
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
...It would be advantageous for someone to start training civilians...
I believe the government should do that. Wholly, I think it should educate and instruct us all on the ways of our Rights as listed in the Bill of Rights.
How cool would it be for *John Q. Public to get familiarized with surplus weaponry, and then be given that surplus weapon with which he trained?
Ultimately, if you want more advanced weaponry, pay for the training - pay for the weapon. No holds barred.
Is that not in line with the founding fathers intentions or what? The full route of training in the operation, use and maintenance of a weapon by civilian hands...that's 2A stuff to a tee.


*Obviously, JQP is a Citizen with no restrictions based upon his character...no violent criminals, intellectually challenged(they'd wash from the program anyway), etc.

Now, if we could address the 1A and teach people the language, an official language to be used explicitly in education, business, public, etc.
funfred is offline  
post #17 of 57 Old 12-06-2015, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Comfortably Numb
 
RubiCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,289
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfred View Post
I believe the government should do that. Wholly, I think it should educate and instruct us all on the ways of our Rights as listed in the Bill of Rights.
How cool would it be for *John Q. Public to get familiarized with surplus weaponry, and then be given that surplus weapon with which he trained?
Ultimately, if you want more advanced weaponry, pay for the training - pay for the weapon. No holds barred.
Is that not in line with the founding fathers intentions or what? The full route of training in the operation, use and maintenance of a weapon by civilian hands...that's 2A stuff to a tee.


*Obviously, JQP is a Citizen with no restrictions based upon his character...no violent criminals, intellectually challenged(they'd wash from the program anyway), etc.

Now, if we could address the 1A and teach people the language, an official language to be used explicitly in education, business, public, etc.
I've been a fan of Israel for many years because of kick ass attitude and mandatory and military service. Of course they have their share of libtards but they're under control. That system would be one way to ID violent criminals and intelletually/mentally challenged individuals. We would have a perfect system......maybe.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015
RubiCajun is offline  
post #18 of 57 Old 12-07-2015, 03:26 AM
Granite Guru
 
Fatbob Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: N. E. Iowa
Age: 51
Posts: 324
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boopiejones View Post
i'm in california, where the only people allowed to carry guns are cops, criminals and the bodyguards that protect the politicians...

if i were in a "free" state, i'd have a pistol on my hip, an AK in the jeep's security area and belt fed machine gun mounted to the rollcage.
"When only the police are armed what you'll have is a police state"...Jeff Cooper

"Wake me for the Revolution..."
Fatbob Frank is offline  
post #19 of 57 Old 12-09-2015, 10:47 AM
JKO Addict!
 
2k2wranglerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, pa
Age: 39
Posts: 10,289
Feedback: 4 reviews

so the equipment is all very important.

but how many of you guys spending thousands on this stuff have actually sacked up and spent 3-500 on a real class to learn how to fight with your firearms?

31 jeeps in... still have issues
2k2wranglerx is offline  
post #20 of 57 Old 12-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Rock God
 
funfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bloomsburg, PA
Posts: 1,157
Feedback: 0 reviews

Fighting with my firearms? They're my friends!
funfred is offline  
post #21 of 57 Old 12-09-2015, 11:59 AM
JKO Addict!
 
gold knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Dawsonville, Ga
Age: 54
Posts: 11,065
Garage
Feedback: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfred View Post
Fighting with my firearms? They're my friends!
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
.....Any one else out there thinking like me or should I take this tinfoil off of my head.
I've had my conceal carry permit for quite a while but have been very lax about carrying unless we are hiking in remote areas, etc.

That changed overnight. I probably won't be one of those carrying extra firepower but at least I won't be caught unarmed and defenseless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post
so the equipment is all very important.

but how many of you guys spending thousands on this stuff have actually sacked up and spent 3-500 on a real class to learn how to fight with your firearms?
This^^^ Not yet but it's on my to-do list.

Depending on the situation, I think it's especially important for those of us who don't have LEO or Military experience/training.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
gold knight is offline  
post #22 of 57 Old 12-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Granite Guru
 
RedRubiconLJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DFW TX
Posts: 448
Feedback: 0 reviews

Im all for carrying but PLEASE DO NOT leave your weapons in your vehicle unsecured. That's just friggin stupid. I don't go where I cant carry. I also have Tuffy stuff in my vehicles to secure anything. While I don't condone leaving weapons in a vehicle at all, I have conceded myself to buying the tuffy security stuff as a last resort.
RedRubiconLJ is offline  
post #23 of 57 Old 12-09-2015, 12:15 PM
JKO Addict!
 
TCdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Age: 50
Posts: 3,720
Garage
Feedback: 2 reviews
Fire Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by boopiejones View Post
i'm in california, where the only people allowed to carry guns are cops, criminals and the bodyguards that protect the politicians...



if i were in a "free" state, i'd have a pistol on my hip, an AK in the jeep's security area and belt fed machine gun mounted to the rollcage.

I have been in New York City on vacation since Sunday. Having a blast but it is a little unnerving to think that last night when I was doing the tourist thing and walking around Time Square, only the bad guys had guns. CC in New York for regular citizens is rare.

I'll be glad to get back home to Georgia where I feel very comfortable knowing that many, many law abiding people around me are carrying just like me.

TC
Crawling For Reid March 23, 2019 Adventure OffRoad Park


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TCdawg is offline  
post #24 of 57 Old 12-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Granite Guru
 
RedRubiconLJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DFW TX
Posts: 448
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCdawg View Post
I have been in New York City on vacation since Sunday. Having a blast but it is a little unnerving to think that last night when I was doing the tourist thing and walking around Time Square, only the bad guys had guns. CC in New York for regular citizens is rare.

I'll be glad to get back home to Georgia where I feel very comfortable knowing that many, many law abiding people around me are carrying just like me.
Is NY not a reciprocal state for you?
RedRubiconLJ is offline  
post #25 of 57 Old 12-09-2015, 12:32 PM
JKO Addict!
 
TCdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Age: 50
Posts: 3,720
Garage
Feedback: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRubiconLJ View Post
Is NY not a reciprocal state for you?

Shit no

New York State has fucked up carry laws and NYC is even more fucked.

Probably the only state worse is California and New Jersey

TC
Crawling For Reid March 23, 2019 Adventure OffRoad Park


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TCdawg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome