URGENT - Please Sign This Petition - Remove Silencers from NFA Restrictions - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 07-22-2014, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Exclamation URGENT - Please Sign This Petition - Remove Silencers from NFA Restrictions

Guys
We are trying to get silencers off the NFA list. We only have a 3rd of the needed petition signatures.

Please help out. Ask everyone you know to sign the petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-item/wVgXbqP8

Thanks,
Spaz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L/¯¯\\_ |"/¯¯¯(ºlllllllº)

_(¯))==))..(¯))==))
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 07-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Rock God

do all of you idiots posting this shit on every forum even understand how laws work?

don't get me wrong I'm all for the nfa being struck down, but this won't do it.
post #3 of 12 Old 07-22-2014, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
do all of you idiots posting this shit on every forum even understand how laws work?

don't get me wrong I'm all for the nfa being struck down, but this won't do it.
These petitions are to show congressmen that there is a serious interest on behalf of the people of the United States and we are making a formal request of the Representatives and Senators to look at the current laws and "administrative" restrictions, and potentially make a change to the current law.

"government of the people, by the people, for the people" remember? If the people don't voice an opinion and participate, you will never be anything more than an irrelevant, unheard voice.

_(¯))==))..(¯))==))

Last edited by marcspaz; 07-22-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 07-22-2014, 08:24 PM
JKO Dickhead

Garage

Oh really... pm me your name I'll send you an email on your work email.

Building a capable off road Jeep is easy...building a street legal one that you can drive two hours away to wheel and then drive to work the following morning is the challenge...
post #5 of 12 Old 07-22-2014, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmmns View Post
Oh really... pm me your name I'll send you an email on your work email.
Done... i'm waiting. LOL

_(¯))==))..(¯))==))
post #6 of 12 Old 07-22-2014, 08:49 PM
JKO Dickhead

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcspaz View Post
Done... i'm waiting. LOL
Thanks.. Petition signed ! Lol

Building a capable off road Jeep is easy...building a street legal one that you can drive two hours away to wheel and then drive to work the following morning is the challenge...
post #7 of 12 Old 07-22-2014, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

LOL... cool. Thanks man.

_(¯))==))..(¯))==))
post #8 of 12 Old 07-22-2014, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Even though bthomas got me upset with his post, I cleaned up my replies. I'm glad it was late, because that was way too egotistical and boastful. For those who did read them, I apologize.

bthomas... you called everyone who wants to improve freedom by taking power away from the government, an idiot for using the most powerful and quickest information sharing tool to have ever existed. I'm not sure if you want to reconsider or retract that statement or not, but in my opinion, it reflects poorly on you.

There are many ways to get the attention of the people who represent us in the legislative branch of the government. I'm sorry you disagree with this method. As we still live in a free America... you are entitled to your opinions.

_(¯))==))..(¯))==))
post #9 of 12 Old 07-23-2014, 01:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Signed
post #10 of 12 Old 07-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Rock God

I like what you said in your reply, I think it was warranted as well as and this is most important " INFORMATIVE & EDUCATIONAL" just on how the system works. Hopefully that KID learned something from it. I'm sure alot of whom read it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcspaz View Post
Even though bthomas got me upset with his post, I cleaned up my replies. I'm glad it was late, because that was way too egotistical and boastful. For those who did read them, I apologize.

bthomas... you called everyone who wants to improve freedom by taking power away from the government, an idiot for using the most powerful and quickest information sharing tool to have ever existed. I'm not sure if you want to reconsider or retract that statement or not, but in my opinion, it reflects poorly on you.

There are many ways to get the attention of the people who represent us in the legislative branch of the government. I'm sorry you disagree with this method. As we still live in a free America... you are entitled to your opinions.

2014 JKU Rubicon, 2007 Superbee #692/1000, BMC Hooligan (my chopper yea it's a Rigid)
"There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit."
- Ronald Reagan 40th President of the United States (1981-1989)
post #11 of 12 Old 07-23-2014, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoth99 View Post
I like what you said in your reply, I think it was warranted as well as and this is most important " INFORMATIVE & EDUCATIONAL" just on how the system works. Hopefully that KID learned something from it. I'm sure alot of whom read it did.
Thanks bro. I wasn't trying to upset anyone, but I am glad it was appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2rock View Post
Signed
I really appreciate everyone's support.

_(¯))==))..(¯))==))
post #12 of 12 Old 07-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Wheeler

Garage

Signed !

I'm not as think as you dumb I am !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode