let's see you're EDC - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 05-01-2014, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

let's see you're EDC

OK guys let's see you're EDC set up. I mean actually EDC not what you wish you carried. I know a lot if people say they carry something and don't or do sometimes. Here's mine. Figured start a fun picture thread and see who's carrying what and see if someone has something you might never have thought to carry. - Bodyguard 380 with Golden Saber.( tried a Shield but I'm horrible at concealing it and with a kid I'm always chasing and bending all over in stores wrangler he lol. I'd love to carry a G19 but that's not happening. This works for me. I love the gun and I'm not out looking to save to world. Just protect my family and get home. Also my Spyderco Tenatious. Ive been trying to carry in this desantis pocket holster but switch between a kydex IWB appendix. And threw my keys in there ibecause I like this prybar,flat head and Philips thing. I know I should carry a multi tool and light but I can't. I also throw in a cargo pocket an ITS tactical EDC med kit. Its pretty small.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 05-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Wheeler

Beretta Px4 Storm .40 is my daily carry.
Attached Images

post #3 of 18 Old 05-05-2014, 09:11 AM
JKO Addict!

Shield 9mm is my everyday. I have no problem concealing it with an Alien Gear IWB holster

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 Old 05-05-2014, 01:01 PM
JKO Addict!

in a crossbreed minituck. also have a fenix e12 flashlight.

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #5 of 18 Old 05-05-2014, 02:16 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sig P938 w/ Hogue Grips and the extended mag.

I wasn't sure about it when i first got it, but i warmed up to it quickly.

I work for a school district, so i can't wear it to work, but it is on me the rest of the time...unless i'm drinking.

I also have a Spyderco Tenacious that goes in a back pocket.

I think this thing is finally coming together. Still Needed: drive shafts, frame mount rails...then done son! For a while...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 18 Old 05-05-2014, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Nice guys. I am a big on akeay having a blade on me. Usually my tenacious but I pre ordered one of those Emerson Kershaw collaboration knives I can't wait to get my hands on.
post #7 of 18 Old 05-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by snofrog View Post
Beretta Px4 Storm .40 is my daily carry.
Awesome gun. I have in 9mm with a laser and uncle mikes iswb holster

Sent via -
National Security Administration.
Sub Sector 69.
Division - A.
post #8 of 18 Old 05-06-2014, 01:35 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo18 View Post
Awesome gun. I have in 9mm with a laser and uncle mikes iswb holster
Do you have a pic of it with the laser ? I have a Tread Softly leather IWB and it handles the px4 just fine . It is very close in appearance to an Alien
post #9 of 18 Old 05-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by snofrog View Post
Do you have a pic of it with the laser ? I have a Tread Softly leather IWB and it handles the px4 just fine . It is very close in appearance to an Alien
Fits in a uncle mikes size 15. I also just put "glow-on" paint on the sights. That stuff works great. Little costly but way cheaper than replacing the sights.
Attached Images

Sent via -
National Security Administration.
Sub Sector 69.
Division - A.
post #10 of 18 Old 05-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Wheeler

Bump! This thread has potential! I will try to get a pic up by tomorrow.
post #11 of 18 Old 05-28-2014, 05:45 AM
Wheeler

My EDC: M&P Shield (.40) with a Raven Concealment Vanguard II holster, SOG folding knife, Streamlight ProTac flashlight, homemade paracord bracelet (Cobra stitch), and my credit card folding knife for emergencies.

Hiding on the shelf is a stack of RECOIL magazines!
post #12 of 18 Old 05-29-2014, 09:05 AM
Rock God

Garage

Ruger LCR 357 in a Blade-Tech Nano kydex holster.

I removed the belt loops and used the belt clip off my Old Faithful hybred holster. Easy to remove and put back on. Will buy the same holster for my Glocks.

Chuck
2009 JK Unlimited X, mostly stock with a K&N filter.
post #13 of 18 Old 05-29-2014, 07:53 PM
JKO Addict!

When I travel and hopefully be able the CC my XD9
post #14 of 18 Old 05-30-2014, 07:19 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKano View Post

My EDC: M&P Shield (.40) with a Raven Concealment Vanguard II holster, SOG folding knife, Streamlight ProTac flashlight, homemade paracord bracelet (Cobra stitch), and my credit card folding knife for emergencies.

Hiding on the shelf is a stack of RECOIL magazines!
how do you like the vanguard II? i just got one for my wife's G26

post #15 of 18 Old 05-30-2014, 07:30 AM
Wheeler

I am a big big fan of this holster! I can wear normal (tightish) t-shirts with absolutely no printing in the Appendix position. I have 3 other holsters and none of them conceal as well as this holster (printing is a big issue for me as I am slim)

I do have 3 issues with it though:

1. Raven Concealment said it fits ALL M&P models. This was untrue as it does not fit the Bodyguard or Shield (which is what I have). After I complained they updated their website but would do nothing for me as far as restocking fee or shipping costs to return it. So I had to modify it myself but it now fits perfect.

2.Very hard (and I would say almost dangerous) to re-holster unless you snap off the holster from your belt and attach it the the pistol before reinserting into your waistband.

3. They have a lanyard string hole that juts out of the end of the holster. It dug into my thigh/groin when sitting down so I just trimmed it off.

With that being said though, it is probably one of the best concealable holsters out there for Glocks and M&P's hands down! I'm sure your wife will love it!
post #16 of 18 Old 05-30-2014, 08:31 AM
Rock God

Glock .40 or .45 depending on my mood and a zero tolerance folder
Attached Images

2010 JK Rubicon- meh 2dr sold
2012 JKU Rubicon- bored sold
2015 JKU Rubicon- 3rd times a charm?
post #17 of 18 Old 05-30-2014, 09:13 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluster F View Post
OK guys let's see you're EDC set up. I mean actually EDC not what you wish you carried. I know a lot if people say they carry something and don't or do sometimes. Here's mine. Figured start a fun picture thread and see who's carrying what and see if someone has something you might never have thought to carry. - Bodyguard 380 with Golden Saber.( tried a Shield but I'm horrible at concealing it and with a kid I'm always chasing and bending all over in stores wrangler he lol. I'd love to carry a G19 but that's not happening. This works for me. I love the gun and I'm not out looking to save to world. Just protect my family and get home. Also my Spyderco Tenatious. Ive been trying to carry in this desantis pocket holster but switch between a kydex IWB appendix. And threw my keys in there ibecause I like this prybar,flat head and Philips thing. I know I should carry a multi tool and light but I can't. I also throw in a cargo pocket an ITS tactical EDC med kit. Its pretty small.

ClusterF, is that med kit from ITS Tactical? Pretty Sweet!
post #18 of 18 Old 05-30-2014, 10:38 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKano View Post
I am a big big fan of this holster! I can wear normal (tightish) t-shirts with absolutely no printing in the Appendix position. I have 3 other holsters and none of them conceal as well as this holster (printing is a big issue for me as I am slim)

I do have 3 issues with it though:

1. Raven Concealment said it fits ALL M&P models. This was untrue as it does not fit the Bodyguard or Shield (which is what I have). After I complained they updated their website but would do nothing for me as far as restocking fee or shipping costs to return it. So I had to modify it myself but it now fits perfect.

2.Very hard (and I would say almost dangerous) to re-holster unless you snap off the holster from your belt and attach it the the pistol before reinserting into your waistband.

3. They have a lanyard string hole that juts out of the end of the holster. It dug into my thigh/groin when sitting down so I just trimmed it off.

With that being said though, it is probably one of the best concealable holsters out there for Glocks and M&P's hands down! I'm sure your wife will love it!
all good news!

i actually was considering buying a MP9c to replace the kahr with since this holster seems to work really well. I tried her glock around the house at 4 oclock and was impressed with it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode