• 3 Post By JohnPShoe
  • 1 Post By CT Performance, Inc
  • 1 Post By ALASHA
  • 1 Post By mike1087

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 06-15-2019, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Thumbs up MoTECH LS JK BIG NEWS!!

Good afternoon to everyone in the JKO community!

It is with great pleasure and excitement that we proudly announce a first of its kind in the motorsports world……. MoTECH, LLC has obtained a California Executive Order allowing for a California compliant Gen IV 5.3L LS swap into a 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK!

YES, I DID ACTUALLY JUST SAY THAT WE HAVE MET CALIFORNIA REQUIREMENTS AND CAN OFFER A CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT CONVERSION!

You will now be able to perform a GEN IV LS JK Conversion by using a California compliant donor GM Gen IV 5.3L engine sourced from a GM Light Duty Truck, of the same model year or newer than the receiving vehicle.

The availability of our new CA compliant products will come in two stages:
  • Starting Now - Motech will offer in-house California compliant GEN IV LS JK installs.
  • Late July 2019 - Overland Performance will begin offering California compliant GEN IV LS JK Conversion Kits. Pricing for the conversion kits will be available mid July 2019.

We cannot begin to explain how excited we are to have the opportunity to offer these new products and are looking forward to being able to have California compliant LS JKs on the road.

Please feel free to contact us for additional information and have a great weekend!
Cod, un lupus and cody48 like this.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE
MOTECH GEN IV LS Conversion Kit Manufacturing and Sales

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 06-15-2019, 01:56 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPShoe View Post

It is with great pleasure and excitement that we proudly announce a first of its kind in the motorsports world……. MoTECH, LLC has obtained a California Executive Order allowing for a California compliant Gen IV 5.3L LS swap into a 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK!

YES, I DID ACTUALLY JUST SAY THAT WE HAVE MET CALIFORNIA REQUIREMENTS AND CAN OFFER A CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT CONVERSION!

You will now be able to perform a GEN IV LS JK Conversion by using a California compliant donor GM Gen IV 5.3L engine sourced from a GM Light Duty Truck, of the same model year or newer than the receiving vehicle.

• Starting Now - Motech will offer in-house California compliant GEN IV LS JK installs.
  • Late July 2019 - Overland Performance will begin offering California compliant GEN IV LS JK Conversion Kits. Pricing for the conversion kits will be available mid July 2019.
We cannot begin to explain how excited we are to have the opportunity to offer these new products and are looking forward to being able to have California compliant LS JKs on the road.

Please feel free to contact us for additional information and have a great weekend!
Now that is HUGE , congratulations to you guys , John get ready to work your butt off trying to keep up !
post #3 of 11 Old 06-15-2019, 05:44 PM
Granite Guru

Congrats to you and Robbie! Major breakthrough here for the left coasters and glad to see you gents have made it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 06-16-2019, 08:49 AM
JKowners Vendor

John is the MAN for gen 4 swaps.
I can't begin to explain how much he has helped and is still helping me with these swaps.

The level of commitment he has to customers and the demanding of perfection is what sets his kit above the rest.

Great news and congratulations to Robbie and John!
4wheels4life likes this.

Dealer for: MoTech, Atlas, Dynatrac, Rock Krawler, ORO, Currie, Poison Spyder, Bilstein, Fox, SWAY-A-WAY, Ridid, Adams and Tom Woods DS's. And much more!

post #5 of 11 Old 06-17-2019, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

wow.

that's great for you guys. Congratulations!

post #6 of 11 Old 06-17-2019, 06:44 AM
JKO Addict!

Congrats!!!

Now back to work on the 6.2 CARB compliance
coilrod likes this.

post #7 of 11 Old 06-18-2019, 04:16 AM
Rock God

Congrats Motech!

You guys rock and are hands-down the best off road company I've ever dealt with.

Thanks Robbie.

Carl in Michigan - 2007 LS3 2015 Motech swap and still the best running vehicle I've ever owned.

LS3 2007 JKU X - Red Rock, 2012 JKU Rubicon - Deep Cherry Red, 2001 TJ - Black
post #8 of 11 Old 06-18-2019, 08:10 PM

I’m never getting out of debt 😔
This is awesome news thanks for being diligent and seeing this through. Getting sac by the sack is not an easy task
post #9 of 11 Old 06-19-2019, 02:14 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPShoe View Post

I'm with @ALASHA , when do you guys believe the 6.2 truck and LS3 will see CARB OE's.
Assuming that they might be different.
For the small increase in HP compared between the 5.3 and the 3.6 VS the 6.2 that's what most everyone is clamoring for .
post #10 of 11 Old 06-22-2019, 05:32 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #11 of 11 Old 07-07-2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Performance, Inc View Post
John is the MAN for gen 4 swaps.
I can't begin to explain how much he has helped and is still helping me with these swaps.

The level of commitment he has to customers and the demanding of perfection is what sets his kit above the rest.

Great news and congratulations to Robbie and John!

I'll second this about John and the great customer service he provides. I have 2k trouble free miles on my swap and he was there every step of the way when needed (and still is).
4wheels4life likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode