So I tried to start it up this evening. No dice. Really hoping
or one of you experts can shed some light into this problem. Here's what I know:
- Ignition switch to ON: all PRND lights are on with a box around each letter. I'm running a manual transmission here. Everything else on the dash seems to be normal.
- Ignition switch to START: a relay in the TIPM clicks, the radio display turns off, and there is no voltage to the starter solenoid harness.
- NO active trouble codes, according to Bluedriver.
- clutch interlock is not the problem. I shorted the interlock switch's harness wires together, with no change to the above observations.
- Back-up lights do not work. Between the backup lights and the clutch interlock switch, those are the only two parts of the harness that are specific to the manual transmission...
I suspect the problem is an incompatible PCM, but not sure.
Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk